not homophobic, i just have had this same sex marriage thing on my mind

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

It Defeats the State’s Purpose of Benefiting Marriage

One of the main reasons why the State bestows numerous benefits on marriage is that by its very nature and design, marriage provides the normal conditions for a stable, affectionate, and moral atmosphere that is beneficial to the upbringing of children—all fruit of the mutual affection of the parents. This aids in perpetuating the nation and strengthening society, an evident interest of the State.

Homosexual “marriage” does not provide such conditions. Its primary purpose, objectively speaking, is the personal gratification of two individuals whose union is sterile by nature. It is not entitled, therefore, to the protection the State extends to true marriage.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Your initial assemssment of the government's reasoning for marriage is flawed.

Furthermore, it's proven that children from homosexual households are often more well developed and fully mature realized humans than from other households.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

do you listen to the words you type?
    How does a gay man marrying another gay man affect you? does it steal food off your table? does it prevent you from getting government checks? what is the agenda?

goddamn.

LP my suggestion is to grow a backbone and come up with your own opinions instead of reading something someone else said and then getting excited as fuck and then jumping on their bandwagon. I bet in a week youll read something else and have a completely different opinion. You flip-flop like a hippy at a sandal convention.

can you seriously type those words and feel good about it?

shit man, ignorance is fucked.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

^^ thats all lies.. nothing based on scientific fact or empirical evidence just merely a opinion... further more gay marriage affects everyone on different levels. do you understand that? do you realize that The emotional desire to legalize homosexual marriage is UNDERSTANDABLE, but to do so would be to change the law for a specific group of people. That's really discrimination...

f it's acceptable for homosexuals to marry each other because of love and consent, then why is polygamy illegal when the parties involved are similarly in love and consenting? What about aunts and nephews or uncles and nieces when the same standards are present? If it is discrimination against homosexuals, why would it not be discrimination against these other parties?
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

*sigh

firstly, polygamy and gay marriage have nothing to do with each other. They have as much to do with each other as polygamy and straight marriage does, so thats null and void

secondly, you cant marry your sister because sex produces retarded offspring.

please, explain how two gay men marrying affects you? show me how it ruins your life and the lives of others.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

how am i ignorant b/c I ACTUALLY CARED ENOUGH to do a lil research on the idea? if i didn't care i would just say let em get married.. as i have no qaurrell with the subculture..
    but upon careful ANALization i've actually found more flaws in the arguement for same sex marriage. if it's to promote homosexuality as acceptable they are going at it the wrong way..... it alienates religious parties for the sake of political agenda.. government gaining power of religion is against what the FUCK america was based on.. freedom of religion.. but this a worldwide matter now, it doesn't change the stipulations.. b/c supporting same sex marriage and same sex child rearing denies the child of a mother or a father.. whats more important.. some sexual desires or the best interest of our children?
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

ok so incest offsrpings retardation.. which is questionable.. however.. same sex marriage DOESN'T PRODUCE OFFSPRING.. the main intention of marriage was to create a contract for couples that intend on reproducing for the sake of preserving HUMAN KINDs existence..

how does NOT ALLOWING same sex marriage AFFECT homosexuals tho?
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its not to promote homosexuality

its so two people who love each other can marry

denies a mother? if there was so many moms out there unable to have babies that theyd have to try to adopt but cant now because a gay couple has taken that baby then how come there is millions of kids up for adoption still?

you havent outlined at all how it affects anyone.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

questionable? BAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA dude, no.... hhahahahahahahaha man

not allowing same sex marriage affects homosexuals in the same way not allowing straight people to marry would
    test
  10. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

Lyrical priest you make valid points and I've felt the same way for a long time man
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

Of all the arguments against same-sex marriage, the most immediately compelling is that it hurts children. If children have a right to anything, it is to begin life with a mother and father. Death, divorce, abandonment, a single-parent’s mistakes – any one of these deprives children of a mother or father. But only same-sex marriage would legally ensure children are deprived from birth of either a mother or a father.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

there is no evidence it affects kids negatively

and i know kris benwa is your alias or a friends so dont get all stupid on me
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

For gay activists, the fact that a child does best with a good mother and good father is of no significance (or worse, denied). All that matters is what is good for gays.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

infact

now that you brought in an alias to back you up im done here
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

Even the most passionate advocate does not argue that it is better for a child to have two mothers and no father or two fathers and no mother.
    test
  16. MCKuShhhhhh

MCKuShhhhhh New Member

i think bustalot is right.. we need too force these people to accept gay marriage.. b/c its the healthy and right thing to do.. to preserve their happiness. other-wise they will inflitrate the str8 community n convince them to change there preferences...
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

quit making shit up

theres no way to even prove that statement.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

how so ??? im not saying that as a SOLID factual statement but an opinion... ok bro but it's based on projected fact
    test
  19. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

this is a strangely utilitarian view of marriage coming from a christian.

what happened to compassion? why shouldn't a gay couple have visitation rights, the ability to make medical decisions on behalf of a spouse, inheritance rights, etc?
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

there is definitely a homosexual agenda....it's prevalent in rap now. Acting feminine is encouraged and you can see it everywhere. It's wicked. This is my opinion.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.