Not even tryna start no shit.. but wow at tax asking about neezy??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by A-Lyricz, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

i dont watch battles

i only knew about GT from seeing yall post, i never looked into it

keep makin shit up tho

ppl like Laws and shit are hilarious

how am i backpeddling? how could u say that when im not even in Cali? u make it seem like i was at the show and didnt say nothin

and Tax knew wassup cuz he responded to my msg and everything. he knew i wasnt there

anything to hate on me.. its good tho. im not even mad at yall. cats like Laws, Razzia and so forth are rappers. yall not heavy in the streets. u kids gone run into me one day
    test

2. LMAAAAAOOOOOO im dyin over here
    test
  3. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

and Quota, u really sound dumb as fuck

what excuses have i made/ what are yall talkin about?

i said im not out there yet. thats it, thats all

i didnt say nothin else. u can have skrybe, plekz, whoever check my IP. im in Reno right now as i type this

if i was in the Bay, i'd have been there.. but Tax still hasnt left, and GT will have other shows

yall are just reaching and using any reason possible to dickride and try discredtiing me cuz yall have never liked me, and i been on here talkin a gang of shit for years

its alright tho. i know whats really up. yall can pretend otherwise all u want, but its obvious niggaz is reaching just to reach

im 5 hrs from the Bay yet im backpeddling? please. that reverse psycholoogy shit works with fools

ill be home later today tho, and Tax, garn, laws, or any of u corny ass niggaz will be the first to know

u dont gotta like me. im an asshole. i love being disliked. but realistically, if any of u RM heads show up to these GT shows or battle, i am making it a priority to show up and embarass 1 of ya'll.. now run with that, pretend im lying, pretending im just typing to type, anything to convince urselves its all a front.. but it will happen. i promise that

yall have fun blowing this out of porportion tho
    test
  4. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

damn@ oakland showing tax mad love n neezey being a nobody.

dude said he gonna be home in a minute and that was friday n like we all predicted your using the out of town excuse.

tax fucked your bitch on your bed fool.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Sevolution

Sevolution New Member

lol I was fairly plastered when I decided to just walk to the botega.. I mean I didn't think it was a big deal I just wanted a pack of cigarettes then I see Nyce Quota runnin up from behind me

that was a funny day though.. the entire ordeal with the train the next day was terrible though.. if Nyce Quota didn't guide me throughout the terminal I'd still be at Penn Station
    test
  6. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

why you let tax fuck your girl then kick over your garbage cans neezey?

tax in tge studio making an oakland anthem right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

lmaooooooo @ IP check... haha bruh, u actin like i really care? thats yall lame niggas doing "IP" checks and shit to keep tabs on your internet enfactuations... when i close my internet... yall dont even exist to me anymore

but yo...this shit happen everytime... i barely even pay it any mind, im in here for the random lies and contradictions, empty threats.... its funny

and again for record...

YOU THE ONE WHO MAKIN THREADS LIKE "YO WHERE TAX AT, HE IN MY HOOD?, GIVE ME HIS INFO IMMA FUCK HIM UP"

you the one cryin for the attention, no one else even would have known he was there or said nothin... u the one making these statements that u cant back up.... so u should have just kept quiet.. and then we wouldnt be able to say u didnt follow through with ya "threats"
    test
  8. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

wow @ mesk
    test
  9. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

anything to discredit me

i was out here the night of the first GT show

yall knew that ahead of time

u are using that as a reason to hate. u just cant be man enough to admit it cuz ur dislike for me blinds u

i've already shown that given the opportunity ill see any of yall niggaz if u in my city. that Jook shit already proved it. funny mesk, laws, razzia, and none of u other niggaz were anywhere to be found when i took pics and provided proof that i tried to see homie when he faked on me

yet here yall are mighty and proud to hate on me when u have the chance. i know whats goin on, thats why im just laughing

had i knocked Tax out, none of u haters would've even given the thread any attention
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Lmaoooooo

Tax needa get twitter on his phone
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

you wouldnt have knocked out tax tho, cause u woulda never showed up

stop frontin
    test
  12. Sevolution

Sevolution New Member

you couldn't knock Tax, or anybody out on this website with Sin's knuckles lol

why even post hypotheticals
    test
  13. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

buuuut

im done with this thread for now

i just hit Tax up again, askin how long he stayin

and i AM leaving officially right now. any of yall still in the Bay for GT or whatever, look me up. ill be in Oakland in about 6-7 hrs, 9:00-10:00 p.m at the latest

im not hard to find. if yall need a cell get at me, i got a blow up yall can prank call if u want
    test
  14. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

see your problem is u always try to use the..

"u can say im fake, but u cant prove it!" shit... like wtf?? lmaoo

so are people just assumed real niggas until someone can prove they arent?

"gangsta till proven bitch"
    test
  15. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

oakland bout to throw tax a parade n neezey gonna be the goofus pushing the float...

tax nutted all up in neezeys wifeys mouth,
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

lmaoooo @ mesk wildin out
    test
  17. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

deeeaaad at mesk
    test
  18. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

nobody can prove anything thru the net

but stop using weak shit to try discrediting my character

none of yall can or would ever punk, knock me out, any of that

there are PLENTY bay area heads on RM

if im so fake and farfetched, why dont yall have 1 of these niggas check me about somethin? why is it the niggaz out here near me try to steer clear of my sheninigans? cuz to yall its a front, but to them they know how niggaz get down where im from

ask Simply.. he know heads from my block. he know what i represent

im from a cloth of real headbussas.. my only flaw is goin out my way to express it on the net. but i cant wait for Laws, Razzia, Garn, ANY of u niggaz to hit up another GT show

it just so happens i was in Reno THIS time.. i dont live in Reno. keep that in mind. there will be another Battle Of The Bay, and ima be in that bitch wild screamin out my set, RM name, and daring any of yall cowards to make a peep
    test
  19. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

that is the most likely scenario for anyone who comes to a GT event just to start shit
    test
  20. -INVY

-INVY Feel Free Music - P7 MGG

Neezy It aint even have to be on the beef tip..

Just ONCE let someone on RM see you in the flesh..

Theres so many RM niggas you live next to that dont have a problem confirming your gangster..

If you cant confirm it to us then quit talking e-shit, youre the worst..

Youre the hardest to reach after, what.. half a decade?

No fuckin excuse after all these callouts..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.