Not even tryna start no shit.. but wow at tax asking about neezy??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by A-Lyricz, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

neezey like 'yo tax, hit me up thursday between seven and eight and we can do this' while tax took a plane back tuesday thinking bout how much fun he had in your town skeeting on your bitches.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

^ if thats true, so what?

same reason he couldnt extend his vacay to see me, i couldnt cut mines short to rush to Cali

im pretty sure the nigga aint go straight home. he's still in Cali. and im leavin Reno today

yall gone know if im fake pretty soon

now that i know GT hosts shows in the Bay all the time, ima make it a priority to handle some ppl off this site

somebody gone get it real real soon. if im lying, God strike me down

ima show yall why i talk so hardbody on here
    test
  3. juju165

juju165 Active Member

[funny] at "cruising thru the streets"

all u had to do was call 9-11

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Shakez

Shakez New Member

Neezy talkin like he a beast nigga you 5'5 a lil stumpy type nigga
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

real shit tho

if Tax really asked about me, i give that nigga the utmost respect

but he has my cell and already knew the situation. thats weak on his behalf askin bout a man that wasnt even there

but as i said, im reading into this Grindtime shit and its a daily event that happens, and it gets held in the Bay Area regularly

one of u niggaz gone get it. i promise u that. i am going to go out my way to handle one of u RM heads

its not gone be safe for yall to attend Grindtime events
    test
  6. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

whats funny bout him callin u out?

he wasnt callin YOU out.. nigga was talkin about some random niggas he dont evne know hitten him up on myspace on some e-beef

thats just funny my nigga... i can picture it now...

again, why would anyone call some random nigga from the internet? its not like tax be no these boards like people on this site..

i can only imagine if i was in cali wit my niggas on vaca... and im checkin my myspace and talkin bout some kid who wanna fight me, that i dont even know... then go out of my way to call the guy and arrange it, and change my traveling plans just to do it?

again... does this honestly make any sense to you? u had to know this nigga wouldnt call you... who the fuck would call? any real nigga aint thinkin bout that kiddy shit, nigga prolly brushed it off and been forgot u existed
    test
  7. juju165

juju165 Active Member

what character from the wire are you channeling today?

[​IMG]

ol watergun packin ass niga
    test
  8. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

ROFL

so delusional

nothings gonna happen

you'll never do anything

you'd end up getting your ass beat at a GT event trynna start shit with a bunch of people who just wanna see battles..

HAHAHAHAHA

give me a break
    test
  9. Shakez

Shakez New Member

I think neezy a psychology major lmaoooooo
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

and for record

even the corniest niggas on this site... if some dude come out they area.... could get a nigga jumped... or try.... if u live there i would hope u know some people

that dont make them no real nigga lmaoo

i mean really would any of yall come see me in my hood on some beef shit?

would i go randomly meet up wit someone off here out they hood... bout some beef shit?

ofcourse not... shit is stupid for one... and for 2... u can be the corniest non tough nigga.... but if theres 10 corny weak niggas.... they still would win

this whole situation seem like a big act to me....u couldnt really think he would hit u up and meet up with u to fight..to him ur just some random personality from the internet... he dont know u exist or care about u existing.... i just dont think your that naive
    test
  11. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Quota, i know what u sayin

but im a very religious person

on God himself, it is now a priority of mines to go to GT events and check 1 of u niggaz

i might even join and start battling

yall get the last laugh for now tho. but when somebody get they ass beat, u niggaz gone be quiet as fuck

just like when i went out my way to see ol boy... cire, mesk, quota, none of u niggaz was anywhere to be found

when i catch 1 of u dudes slippin, yall wont even comment on it. yall gone just ignore the thread and pretend it didnt happen

but for now, yall got the advantage.. ima quiet yall down tho real soon, trust that
    test
  12. juju165

juju165 Active Member

test
  13. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

when shakez, dely, mesk and u other niggaz comin down for a visiT?
    test
  14. Shakez

Shakez New Member

Neezy who is dumb enough to bang with a nigga in his hood stop bein sweet nigga
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

the fuck is u talkin bout nigga

i was no where to be found?

when have u ever been around ANY of my grounds... matter fact when have u ever been within 100 mlies of me?

first of all, im not bout to justify some net beef shit.... its some lil kid shit nigga

secondly, i wouldnt never be hiding my nigga... im pretty easy to find and anyone who even half way know me, know i have nothin to worry about

specially from ONE nigga coming out MY hood....

lol u dont know me my dude... i invite niggas to meet me everytime i travel...to come kick it wit me and see how im livin, if im really in the hoods, if im really on that tax free money.... i mean i make a post everytime i go somewhere, no one wants to see what im bout... i aint even poppin off bout some fightin shit, just come fuck wit me for a day, no homo

was just in va for 2 weeks bout a month ago... and 2 weeks ago i dropped down to atlanta

ill be doing plenty of traveling... people can holla at me whenever... i dont gotta lie like u niggas, and i dont gotta make a thread to try to justify myself to a bunch of internet dweebs
    test
  16. Shakez

Shakez New Member

Me and quota gotta get up a nigga always out of town or workin when he come thru whas good in the QC though
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Shakez

Shakez New Member

Only nigga I met was photo and the homie tempt
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

u too defensive, Quota

we might've bumped heads, but i guarantee u we more alike than most these RM heads

im in the hood like u claim to be

i was talkin bout when i went out my way to see Jook, and had proof i was there

none of u same cowards were in that thread addressing how i showed up'

from shakes to dely to mesk to u to cire

none of u niggaz show face when i prove myself and follow what i say.. its only when i dont do shit that yall hate

but like i said, somebody finna get it asap.. and all yall lames gonna do is ignore the thread, or make some lame excuses to hate on me
    test
  19. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

shit why u think i travel so much

aint shit out here for a night life like that....

shit i can swing through myrtle beach in a couple weeks.....

and i might hit atlanta again pretty soon

wanted to hit up north but i aint even tryna touch that shit in the winter time
    test
  20. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

quota was looking out for sever that day we was all together lmaooo that shit was funny as hell.

"im like sever you can't go to no store around here dolo"

lmaooo

awww man
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.