Not even tryna start no shit.. but wow at tax asking about neezy??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by A-Lyricz, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Piff knows where im at hoe,

dont play dumb cuz your momma raised you a bitch.
    test
  2. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

so supposedly makin chips stops u from seeing Buisness, a nigga in YOUR city who u argue with on here

yet u dickriding me for not rushing away from Reno where i was makin money to see a nigga 3-4 hrs away?

lol
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

I didnt make a thread about Business, never did never will

If Business really wanted drama he can find me, anyone can find me, i dont hide, im never in another state, im not and have not made any excuses about getting at someone

the fuck i look like? Jnyce?
    test
  4. Sevolution

Sevolution New Member

I am lol, you're right.. so how about it, show us how brolic you are
    test
  5. *PLAIN ENGLISH*

*PLAIN ENGLISH* GOD Given

lol@fighting a nigga off the internet...that sound crazy to me
    test
  6. Serb

Serb The Answer

You shouldn't throw stones
    If you live in a glass house
    And if you got a glass jaw
    You should watch your mouth
    Cause I'll break your face
    Have you ass running
    Mumbling to the J
    Your going against me dogg
    You making a mistake
    I split yo lip
    You looking like them
    Michael Jackson Jackets
    Wit all them zippers
    I'm the boss on this boat
    You can call me Skipper
    The way I turn the money over
    You should call me Flipper
    Your Bitch a regular Bitch
    Your calling her Wifey
    I fucked her feed her fast food
    You keepin' her Icey
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Jesus fucking christ you a lame ass nigga...lmmfao.

tax was your big break...HAR HAR FUCKING HAR you lameball ass nigga
    test
  8. Ghet :D

Ghet :D Guest

Why can't you all learn to hack and do what I do?

It really solves shit. It forces people to be civil when no other approach works.
    test
  9. Ghet :D

dead @ "shooka kahn" & "tax evasion" tags
    test
  10. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

lol

i could've K.O'd Tax, hurt Nimrod's image, and shut up all u haters

timing just wasnt right. i dont regret not leaving early tho

Ghet i thought u were smart? u lettin this simple minded shit make u laugh?

arent u the same dude who just hacks info and posts it for ppl? have u ever gone out ur way to go trying to fight or see one of them niggaz? when Nislanif threatens to post ur info, u start talkin about involving the law and contacting his job

how u laugh at any1 being shook or evading something when u are afraid to even make ur identity public?
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

how would you have affect nimrod's "image" at all?

and you wasnt knockin tax out dolo much less with arsonal and swagga there with him.

Your "big Break" in life was a shot at maybe getting taken seriously on an internet message board. lmao
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

get his ass ghet....

do it for the lulz my nigga. epic lulz
    test
  13. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

cuz Nimrod parades Tax life around on here like hes the only one of his kind

what u think i was out doin? PULLIN MONEY OUT A BITCH

Tax aint the only nigga with mouthpiece. and lol @ now askin a computer hacker to get me, when u called me lame for supposedly hacking AOL and he GRB or some bullshit u made up

u pathetic Skyrbe. if u such a boss why cant u just come see me? if Tax can fly to Cali off pimp money, im sure a boss could come take vacation out here

lol @ arsonal or swagga posing a threat in a city they arent even from, and jusdt came to battle in. lol okay
    test
  14. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

lmfao this nigga skrybe hate jnyce
    test
  15. Ghet :D

*blink*

You test my nostalgia of C-Unit too hard, sometimes.

No, I'm not the same dude that hacks information. People piss me off by being consistently belligerent, I find their info, consolidate it, and then hand it over to people who are far better at what I do than myself.

It's too expensive to physically solve something. You drop a grand for the travel cost, pummel them out, come back, and guess what? You didn't cut off their hands. That's means they're still going to pop shit online. This isn't Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. If you want someone to cease being a piece of shit, you show him what fear looks like. You go after his info, his family, his friends, his work place, his entire life and you do not stop until he complies to be civil. I'm speaking from experience, no other way works. People are that stupid. In fact, people are so stupid, that when they see it happening to other people, they STILL think they are somehow immune to it all! It's amazing!

NisLanif threatened to post job info for a company... that doesn't even exist ;D Sometimes, playing poker means not showing your hand until the time is right. Kash is a megalomaniac, so you have to feed him control points to placate him. It's best to feed him false ones.

Take my play with MagicFX during the Great Piff War. No one saw that coming. I still won't give the details on that because it was just too brilliant.

It's about outsmarting a person. Patience, placement, and striking relentlessly when the time is absolutely right.

My identity is public. Whatever you find on me is yours. Of course, you have to be careful... I have honeypots everywhere. How do you think I know when people are looking for me? :D
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

bout as big a threat as you'd be on the east coast huh...lol

you a fraud.

one minute you doin big things and you dont be stuck in the house you be out makin moves...

then we find out you in reno in your hotel with your laptop surfing the web scared to go outside cuz you might miss something on your free wi-fi.

The only time you WASNT on RM was the ride home...lol

we got free city sponsored wi-fi in philly nigga. YOu can come outside and still connect.
    test
  17. Ghet :D

I just found the wordplay "tax evasion" to be funny

And "shooka khan" is just really funny, regardless of context.

Step back for a moment.
    test
  18. Ghet :D

I'm still waiting for the day for Nimrod to tell Arsonal about me and how I helped him from thousands of miles away when he was on parole.

New Jersey is a small state, indeed. Arsonal is one of the best there. I've worked with him indirectly on many projects.
    test
  19. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

u a trip man lol

u a bigot but u could be real useful
    test
  20. Ghet :D

I have a deep history in Jersey. It wasn't all just online stuff. Fist of the White Lotus, Mike Omni, Arsonal... all people I have directly and indirectly helped.

Arsonal was on parole. He was working at Wawa at the time. I knew the manager there, he was a good friend. I taught him computer hardware tricks. I told him to tell Arsonal's PO that he was there for the required hours and time. I did this because Mike Omni was doing work with Arsonal and I figured a great producer with a great lyricist should remain undisturbed.

You can listen to the result of such intervention here
    mike omni on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I'm not bigoted. I just have cultural preferences. There are certain ways to look at reality that certain cultures tend to embrace or reject. The Postmodern African American Culture rejects a lot of the stuff I embrace. They reject it because of the Marxist taint. They didn't ALWAYS reject it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.