Not all girls like pink dollys

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I'd used to dread having to open gifts and there'd be a creepy porcelain doll inside or a stuffed animal.. :/ Suffice it to say I'd normally tear those apart; heads, limbs and throw them in a corner or the playroom, or as an insult to injury throw them in the garbage bin thinking I'd get away with it..

When my parents changed residences from the city to "fresh country air" I found toy trucks and cars and excavators buried in the garden, only to have those taken away by my mom since making dirt forts and toy vehicles weren't the girliest of things.. :(

Luckily my father had the good sense of getting me legos and bmx bikes after that..
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

The only time I played with dolls was when my cousin visited.

Otherwise I was outside diggin' in the dirt, climbing trees, catching snakes and salamanders, making forts.....
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

when i look back on things, i always got along better with the girls who werent into pink dollys and unicorn magic.
    test
  5. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I think dollies are the difference between a princess and a real woman, lol
    test
  6. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I did an experiment with my friend's daughter and her friends (5-8)... new toys, some "girly" and some that were "boyish." and let them choose.

Almost all of them chose the girly stuff.

Cause they're girls.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Tomboys >>>

My brother used to have a pet python, and every time the neighbourhood kids would come over, mortally afraid of the snake - I'd just tell them that it only comes around to size them up calculating if it could swallow them.. Priceless expressions ensued.. :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test