North Hype Mag (week 8)

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by The Second Comming, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

[​IMG]
    THE HYPE NORTH
    by J o o k

First and Foremost welcome to undoubtedly the illest league on the net. Another week down for the Rbl bringing it to the open of its 9th week and success is gradually growing with age. There is a stunning 28 people in the Rbl North this week, almost fulfilling the supremacy of the legendary Top 30. Through the history of the "new" Rbl it has been a bit rocky and unsure of its what seemed to be dimmed future. 100% of the time Mods are getting criticized for modding the Rbl. But I would just like to take the time to give thanks to Eyedill for staying dedicated and not giving up on the league like many other mods had. We have a lot to cover around the league this week, with some dope reviews, and a hot interview, that will blaze the pinks socks off you bitches. Lets get on with the show.

REVIEWS

The Championship
    Troublesome 6-1 vs. Joey Donuts 4-0

This is the goal of all the mc's in the league, to make it to the championship and win. This was another neck to neck battle which also was one of the best battles in the Rbl this week. Definitely both battlers came with their harsh competitiveness. Joey D whose undefeated in the league went head to head with Troublesome the CHAMP. Troubles verse was very solid and well rounded, obviously champ material, while Joey D came in with nothing to lose and a stunning verse. When the battles closed it was Joey Donuts out on top by 5 votes. Trust and believe the battle was a lot closer then the votes tell. Joey Donuts becomes the new champ of the RBL north while troublesome falls to 6-2. This week Joey will meet Citizen X aka Sippin on some Sizzurp for what will be one of the best matches in RBL North thus far. Good luck to troublesome and Joey next week.

The Contendership
    Citizen X 3-0 vs. Lampoon 4-1

This was one of the doper battles in the league this week. Citizen aka Drinking Sucks aka Don't Drink and Drive Aka Dont Get Head in a Honda While on the Freeway, is really passing through the league with flying colors. Lampoon is also doing his thing in the league. He's beat a couple of honorable mentions and is hungry right now. The battle basically came down to who had the hardest punch of the battle. Punch for Punch these guys stayed even. Citizen bringing the witty structured nonchalant verse, and Lampoon following suit. In the end it came down to Saabs being German Automobiles or if they originated from Sweden. You guessed it, it didn't fucking matter to the RBL heads lol so with that being said Citizen wins and advances to the championship while Lampoon falls to 4-2 respectfully.

Revanon 0-0 vs. $1.50 0-0

I do not know Revanon personally but he comes off the be a lively character. His characteristics resemble that of cockiness, and talent. Rev came face to face with $1.50: whom in fact I know nothing about so I can't boast and hype him. But what I can tell you but it turned out to be a pretty decent battle. Revanon came with the old school cap lock punch style, while $1.50 took on the ever so commonly used 3 lines style. Revanon asserting his cockiness by not posting any links and willing to lose 5 votes, came very mediocre. While $1.50 came with a semi-average verse and edged it out for the victory. $1.50 is another alias whom I would definitely like to find out. But $1.50 came with enough to win and will stay undefeated. Revanon will fall to 0-1.

TeckNeek 1-0 vs. Faceless 3-2

Now this turned out to be a picture battle that actually came together nicely. The down part to the whole thing is that these are the 2 most ugliest motherfuckers I have ever seen. Teck came to battle with a patch of pubic hair on his face and Faceless.. Well lets just say he would have actually benefited from being faceless. Lol just fucking with you guys though. You both handled your business and to the battle all out. In my opinion the verses were dead even until I read the tooth fairy line from Faceless which evidently gave him the edge in the battle. Teckneek is a kid to watch out for though with witty lines and a original content. In the end the man with the scary face I mean Faceless came out on top with the victory, and advances to the contendership while Teck falls even @ 1-1.

J o o k 5-1 vs. Hotdogvendorman 3-1

Okay so cut me some slack, breaking down my own battle is so fucking gay but it must be done to complete this weeks reviews. I'll keep it short and sweet. Hotdogvendorman came with a nice key as did myself in fear of a no show. He came out swinging with personals such how I write mags but am not mentioned and how I keep losing to fucking food names (dam bitches heh) but overall a nice verse. The winky dink is that at least 2 people AIM'd me and told me I got dicked out of the win. But I explained majority rules and that means the kid H Deezy V Meezy got off with the victory by one vote. I take my hat off to duke because I thought he was going to be a push over and really wasn't. Dope shit Deon. Good luck this week in the contendership.

Premium Thot 0-0 vs. Drought 0-0

These 2 fellas had their battle up and ready to go literally only hours after they were posted. This battle was cool. I got to peep two new people that I've really never heard of before. I know one is on alias, and Drought is known around the board. Basically to make a long story short Drought stated in an emcee hookups thread "how did I make it to the north". That is how the battle seemed to come off. Thot just had the verse which consisted of all the elements needed to win a battle in the RBL. It was pretty one sided considering that Drought was beaten by a KO. Drought may have just been rusty and will step it up this week, but we'll have to see. Thot advances to 1-0 while Drought falls to 0-1. Nice job posting early fellas.
    test
  2. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

The Knock Out Top 10

& ya still ain't hot, i'm ill, ya not
    which is why i was put in the north to win, & u to fill a spot - Premium Thot vs. Drought

and he's a loser, so i'll bash'em wit force
    he picks the lines for the south mag, yet his dont make mag of the north - Hotdogvendorman vs. J o o k

ya ass kid.. how he expect me to be serious when he silly
    I'll turn ya body into finger food,
    ...Like wendys chilly... - J o o k vs. Hotdogvendorman

On that note, I saw the ring 2 yesterday, and your showin up clown
    If you think you were well prepared, you can get thrown in one now- Joey Donuts vs. Troublesome

I'ma torrent spade, and your minutes ova
    I'll take you back to school,
    In the class with the kid from Minnesota - $1.50 vs. Revanon

Damn at that Grill..I feel bad for tha Poor Kid
    As a Youngster..his Parents had to supply tha Tooth Fairy a Fork Lift - Faceless vs. Teckneek

stay off the cock, no one thought u'd beat me
    & when its over..
    ..we'll hear more Saab stories then German Auto Weekly - Citizen X vs. Lampoon

Fuck ya I'm that gully, so get some lessons dunny
    I would say learn from mistakes, but thats an independent study- Lampoon vs. Citizen X

So can the talk, just no-show in attempt of saving face
    Even your last band of hope started playing Amazing Grace- Troublesome vs. Joey Donuts

I know your moms, she's a tough cookie that's hard to crumble
    She's a bully, when I first met her she asked wanna start some trouble?- Joey Donuts vs. Troublesome

RBL North Interview:

NM = North Mag
    Citizen X = Drinking Sucks

NM: what up drinking?

Citizen X: nothing man, fuckin chilling

NM: word, word
    NM: so how u like the RBL now'a days?

Citizen X: it's starting to pick up a bit, i've been away and shit for awhile and came back and got in the RBL thinkin it was gonna be like it was, but its pickin back up and it'll get better

NM: yea, we only had 1 no show this week in the north
    NM: so thats good
    NM: do u see yaself as the champ soon?

Citizen X: I dunno, it's rough, I dont know either of the people goin at it this week and I got alot going on with me right now, this is just to pass some time, but I know Lampoons sorry ass isn't advancing with his Ask Jeeves ass, but I think it moght be a possibility. The last time i was in the RBL I lose the title shot to Dough, either dough or aura i cant remember

NM: word
    NM: how do u feel the mods is doin? u like how the league is bein ran n shit?

Citizen X: i know that you do most of it, Jook and them are doin ok in the south, but it seems like there is always a wait for everything, like a delay because some people dont wanna do it, dont show up, what ever it is, not as smooth as it could be

NM: word, the members need to be more dedicated then eh?

Citizen X: yeah, I think so, otherwise the league'll just die right out

NM: true, true
    NM: what's ya opinion on Castro (DH) makin threads in hookups sayin the current champ isn't up to par?

Citizen X: I can see what he's sayin, there isnt any actual GOOD people who made their names, its either an alias or a decent new kid, nothing really like the old rBL, shit that made you say "fuck, that was nice"

NM: do u think he should just stfu and join the league again and see how he does? or should he keep makin threads like a pussy? lol

Citizen X: i say he joins and contributes

NM: true
    NM: what's ya feelings on the first to 8 wins rule?

Citizen X: I think its fine, I dont see it happening too much, but its cool. This place is lacking activity right now

NM: And do u think Oz or Super should come back to mod the league, or is Dill doin fine?

Citizen X: no, they can stay doing what they do, dill is doin just fine

NM: any closing statements?

Citizen X: Lampoon is a fucking nerd, L'dogg runs around with fake money, and I'm gonna go make a Croissant Pocket.

NM: haha, iight man.. thx for the interview

Citizen X: peeeace

Mag Conclusion:

iight this dilly.. i'ma finish things up with sayin everybody better show this week! Since I bumped alot of south competition to the north n shit, there should be no excuses about competition lackin.. last week we only had 1 no show, so let's keep up the good work muhfuckas.. also, strike has been sick lately so everybody pray for the man and make sure he iight lol strike.. hurry up and bring yo ass back, i'm doin all the work!​
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol ha it came out pretty coo. Gotta get em stickied.. But good luck to ery body this week yo, specially the new guys.. one up Ima hustla homay.
    test
  4. cliche

cliche New Member

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice mag
    test
  5. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

This is new for me..being 0-1 but it's humbling and definitely a message to say I can't stay in the past. I like it...just goes to show that if you want the title, it won't be handed to you....

I don't think I'll lose again.
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Word Rev at least you have a grasp on reality I respect that duke best of luck this week.
    test
  7. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

Jook...hit me with the reviews i need to do...or i'm gonna merk ya whole damn hampster collection

nice..mag...i'm gonna be champ after next week CHEAAAAAA.lol
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lol herrrbbb their not hampsters their gerbles, iight i'll hitchu wit em duke..
    test
  9. cliche

cliche New Member

not if you are going against me
    test
  10. Junya

Junya New Member

sorry drinking...just becuz im smarter than you, it doesn' t make me a nerd...

...but just in case it does...next time im at the zoo, I'll have to call all the chimps and apes nerds
    test
  11. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

I headrd Lampoon was Junya, any truth to that?
    test
  12. -Troublesome-

-Troublesome- R.I.P. Point Game

tight mag, props
    test
  13. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Yeah, he is.
    test
  14. J Dot C

J Dot C 1x RBL Champion

a lot of those punches sucked...trouble line is played...saab isn't a german car...finger food isn't creative at all...blah...
    test
  15. FaceLess

J dot c complains about everything
    test
  16. Junya

Junya New Member

...I tried to tell em J...
    test
  17. Junya

Junya New Member

and yep...Junya is I...

I...unlike everyone else...can keep an alias for more than a week
    test
  18. FaceLess

After next week i'm gone bite J dot C custom text
    test
  19. Eternalpath

Eternalpath I am FEMALE!!!!

nice north mag.......south is late this week....
    test
  20. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

Word, I dont see why 411 gassed you so much.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.