Noone knows my struggle

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Predator INC, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

i wake up in the mornin askin that god show some passion
    i thought it was forever and u couldnt put pain past him
    i live hotel to hotel wonderin where im gonna sleep
    got two pistols and dufflebag i aint gon wonder how im gonna eat
    sorry for hurtin u it aint nothin personal
    but if my tummy goin empty then boy i got some work to do
    im on that jennings vibe yeah im just a stick up kid
    im worried about where im gonna live i aint gotta hit it big
    i just need stability and some blessings to keep his will in me
    and i hope it come soon before i release this torture concealed in me
    i dont take pleasure in robbin and thieven
    but my wallets broke so my heart steady throbbin n grieven
    obama dont see me word up to rate of unemployment
    sacrificed the lower class for his personal enjoyment
    i thought he was lookin out but im a still a jack boy
    and ima stay that way till jesus chrisst come back boy
    hopefully sooner then later sick of sinner for paper
    im seein all these haters, my failure - they takin wagers
    this aint no god damn studio shit i pulled out my bootyhole bitches
    no time to fake the funk i gotta stick to the script
    i aint seein no signs of gettin thru but im makin it
    as long as i wake up and remember lifes what you make of it
    half of rm got mommmy and daddys money wouldnt make it in the hood
    talkin ghetto stories when they dont stay up in the hood
    most is self concerned and they ambitions is hopeless
    theyd give money to the church but wouldnt give it to tha homless
    in my holy city they still fiendin young thugs still schemin
    we want the life we never had and all we have is dreamin
    i cry tears for thugs with years cuz they stealin n killin 4 they kids
    if you aint been in my sitch then ya dont know what it is
    i cant wait for the day when i can give back to my turf
    so until my moneys up im breakin my back until hurts
    even past that cuz im motivated to stash stacks
    so ima take these chances n pray i make it thru the backlash
    im an almighty dude and im on my focused on a goal
    to my midwest cats yall already know
    fuck what you about my vocabulary
    cuz i keep it real pimpin thats why this man is scary
    cuz the truth hurts ill even put to dudes in black and blue shirts
    i dont wanna take ya life but if necessary u see the hurst
    what the fuck u value more u better let me see that work
    real talk i still walk let go of my opression and kill yall
    this ones for the painstricken from k-town to crenshaw.. all well

leave ya link
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

If you trully ment when you used the line
    ...then stop acting like a common hoodlum, stop daydreaming and get a job.
    test
  3. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

you try getting a job bein a felon you really think they wanna hire somebody who got first degree theft. you come outta bein locked up all fucked in the head with post tramatic stress disorder and anxiety. and if u aint checked the unemployment rate is 11 percent thanks to obama i even caught a misdeamenor election misconduct cuz i believed in what he said but he fucked us over thats on some other. but you dont know my life homie you dont know me. your prolly some little fuckin shit sittin behind his computer with his fuckin bifocals whos never prolly even been in a fight before. you aint hiphop homie if you dont appreciate the struggle and the streets. plain and simple we got no room for pposers like your ass. im a real cat dogg. fuck what you feel about it. the real ones know. i dont wanna steal. i dont wanna rob. but i have to survive just lke you.. we all out to get that paper. and im getting it by any means as long as it aint no gay shit. so fuck u and eat a dick.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

...another internet gangster?

...so in a nutshell, beng real de facto implies being a criminal? I always thought if one wasn't happy with the circumstances they were living in, they'd have the right mind to elevate themselves, and do anything in their power to overcome it....

...you see, instead of you being a "criminal", you could have reached for higher grades and gpa average to get at least a scholarship to a college of choice. But college in your world means being a wuss, and of course you wouldn't want to offend your "original hood gangsters" with an education that would be the vessel of forever changing your life style.

You're a criminal by choice. Don't do any type of criminal acts if you can't handle consequences.

...I'm guessing your "cat dog" thing isn't really working, is it?

...besides, this "No one knows my struggle" oriented rhymes are getting old. You wouldn't believe how many people have to struggle on a daily basis, you're one amongst many...
    test
  5. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

u can check my record home every thing u do when u commit a crime is public record i aint no internet gangster i aint a gangster i just live day to day doing what i gotta do. theres no other choice when you got a felony what aint u gettin fam? is you a little retarded dog? i grew up with mothafuckas around me stuntin wantin to be like them get it lke them. you go work fam and what u work a whole two weeks for i could make in 5 minutes. yea your right ill do anything that means if i gotta wait in the bushes for someone to get off work and stick em up so i can eat thats what im gonna do. and i bet you never even donated shit to anybody in your life. im always givin back homie. robinhood nigga for real. your a goofy fam. you think you can read your books and be better then somebody but real talk you still aint shit. i may not be as book smart as you but i bet id whup that ass. real talk.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

...so in a nutshell honest work would never work for you. Makes sense.

I'm not your homie, nor your fam, and about giving back and paying it forward, I'm a member of Lions Club, I also work with the celebral paralysis org. in my country, as well as being on a few other volunteering tasks.

...and please stop with your "I can rob more money that you make in two weeks" rant. It's pointless.

...another thing, it's not about being better than somebody, yet what makes your life so good if you can't even apply for a decent job that would set you up for life? Is being a criminal really that fun? I don't think I've called you stupid, but I think you could use your creativity and resourcefulness for something more than criminal acts, mais non?

..."whupping my ass", lol, I'd really love to see that happen. Come by anytime. I insist.

...good day to be had, enjoy yours. :wave:
    test
  7. MizZLinda

MizZLinda New Member

i like the rhymes but...Galatea is right. get educated. teach the next generation to not make the mistakes you did.
    test
  8. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

whenever i see the kids in my neighborhood i always tell them stay in school get an education and all that but im not gonna tell them not to do what it takes to survive. for the record if you wanna see a third world country stop looking at kenya and dubai and start looking here in america. you must not no its a recession. and gal id bet my life on it. the way your swag is you just seem like a straight little pussy. you work at the lions club and with that website but ahve you ever worked with anybody homeless or gave them anything? I have even if they aint deserve it. lifes hard. nobody asked to be here. put me in a place i dont wanna be and its a wrap. your a fake dogg for real. you can talk about the organizations you associate with but still you aint connectin with the people or makin a differance in anyone life. come to the northside of millwaukee and see what im talkin about. and i could never be homies with a poser like u. you the type to say your somebodys friend and when trouble comes ur ass no where to be found take that to the bank nigga
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

...I commend you for telling kids school is important, but those kids should have responsible parents who are by law obliged to take care of them, and they by no means should be forced into criminal activity in order to survive.

...for any missinformation, I don't work, nor am I by any means employed by the Lions club, I however am a contributing member, whether it's financial-wise or making sure projects are ran as they should be. Much like I do with celebral paralysis org (not a website, but an organisation that specializes in providing help to people who suffer from celebral palsy) in my country. My career however revolves around a completely different industry so to speak.

...I can't emphesise enough, how much I dislike the word "swag". That term has outlived it's usefulness.
    And I might come across as you eloquently put it "a straigh little pussy" ~ yes, I am a female, and prefer men. Obviously. :funny:

...recession all over the globe has made things worse for people who were already living on the verge of impoverishment, and the States have been hit hard, can't argue on that.

...I've in the past donated everything from clothing (it's a yearly thing for me) to food and yes, I do give money to the homeless, and I am aware that their lives aren't the easiest, yet in the back of my mind I always think it was their actions in life that drove them to that point.

...I never claimed to be a "dogg" nor "real", therefore your claims bear no water. And how can you de facto claim I have no connection to the people nor do I make a difference? I'm interested to hear your response, tbh.

...I've never claimed to be a "homie" either, it's a foreign term for me, apart from being introduced to it via rap. As far as your assumptions about loyalty go, it's a miss on your part, alas.

...and btw, saying n-word is offensive, and I'm not an African-American.

...good day to be had, enjoy yours. :wave:
    test
  10. eM_eighch

eM_eighch Member

U suck bro

On tour with lil b atm
    test
  11. thr33 l

thr33 l New Member

u need to work on a lil more
    test
Thread Status: