NoCanDo... Served 2 MC Battle Champion

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by alexis, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexis

alexis MCB Moderator

I just came back from the battle and it had to be 10 times as better than last years show. Peace to all the cats that helped make this battle possible. I wanna thank all the performers that came down and repped. As for the battle MC's... These cats put on one dope mother fucking battle tonight. Thanks to everyone for comming down and Xover, Weird Peoples, Phillip Drummond(Elliot), Shamrocks and everyone else from So.Cal/Central Cali for traveling to this.

In the beginning of the iron man battle, Oruku Saki was rippin through heads and was in control until Franco got up and slaughtered the competition. He ended up takin the Iron Man battle. Big ups to Franco... Footage will be up soon.

The performances went really good. Weird Peoples, Okwerdz and Tofu Mongue put on a dope show.

Some of the MC's who pre-registered for the 24 Man battle didn't show up and it kinda slowed things down so we ended up pickin MC's from the crowd. Peace to the people that replaced them.

I'll have to look over the footage to give a good run down of the battle. The finals ended up with No Can Do and Ex-I in the finals. NoCanDo ended up takin the win this year.

There was also a huge cypher outside that included Fish, Swarm Shogun, Passwurdz, Okwerdz, NoCanDo, Kail, AOK, and some other cats that were pretty dope. I'll see how my footage came out and will post it on one of the sites

Thanks for commin out... and peace to all the cats I met.
    test
  2. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Did anybody get the battle with Okwerdz battlin that wack ass little kid outside? That shit was funny.
    Yea, this battle was dope. It was pretty cool meeting the guys from Wierd Peoples and Customer Service. Kail is funny as hell. So is Nocando. The battle I had with Nocando was some ill shit. That's one of the best battles I've ever been in.

AYO, AOK, GET AT ME ABOUT THAT CD, YOU CUNT!!!!! lol
    test
  3. -AsSaSsINaTiOn-

-AsSaSsINaTiOn- -246 Reputation points

test
  4. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

hell yeh, in the other thread i prophesized the finals would be no can do and ex-i and that no can do would take it

dope shit
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Dope Battle...
    test
  7. JoeSquare

JoeSquare New Member

..shit i wish i stayed for da cypher..PNUT..hit me up and told me all about that shit..i didnt know Swarm was there..i wanted to meet that dude..heard "some" of his shit before and its pretty coo..saw Fredo..didnt really "meet" them..but this shit was DOPE..not only da battle but the atmosphere..even though some folks lost..theyll be outside still kickin it..i wish all battles were like that..
    test
  8. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    Yea, Swarm & Fredo were judges. They fuckin molested that song on Ok's album. Jesus Christ, man.
    test
  9. Aok of WP's

Aok of WP's Customer Service Crew

What up ya'll!

T'was good to meet & hang-out with everybody @ Served 2.
    P-Nut & Passwurdz, ya'll are really cool peoples. It was good meeting you guys face to face.

P-Nut, I hope we didn't seem like assholes at first. You are a cool cat.

Pass check the other post and hit me up.

Thank you's to everybody I spoke with.

Special thanks to Aimee for that house party on Saturday night. any woman that drinks Olde E is good enough for me.
    test
  10. Aok of WP's

Aok of WP's Customer Service Crew

Yo Alexis!

Wish i could've met you man. Thanks for putting together the show and having us come through, we had a great time.

Gotta talk business with you soon.
    Peace!
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Nah...We Was All Talk'n Nonsense Tha Whole Night...It Was Mainly Me & NoCanDo WHen He Was Like "SOme1ne Wit Tha Name P-nut Shouldn't Even Be Talk'n" Afta I Was Shit Talk'n Bout Peeps ON Friday...lol...I Ain't Care Though...S'All A Part Of Have'n Fun...And It Was All In Have'n Fun...
    test
  12. Verbal Marksman

Ayo, Nut, good lookin on puttin my homie in check. He's always actin like a dumbass and that was great when you fuckin sonned him. hehehehe
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^Yea...In Tha Past...Ya Friend Has Seemed Cooler Once He's Shut Tha Fuck Up...He Was Try'n Ta Wise Crack Too Much That Day..."Bitch, Fuck You, Homo"...He's Ya Boy...But He Need Ta Learn Ta Respect Daddy Nut...Hahaha!!!...

He Was Prolly Talk'n Shit Afta That Battle...But I Don't Care...:)...
    test
  14. Verbal Marksman

Yo, Nut, he actually wasn't it. He was just wabblin around like a moron, tryin to hook up with that girl that came with us. hehehehe
    But yea, he still thinks your cool peeps, that's why he was doin that. He does that to everybody he's cool with. Still, the shit's annoying.
    test
  15. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

O...I Ain't Know Him-N-I Were "Cool Folks"...lol...I Thought He Was Actually Goin Try-N-Swing At Me On That Walkway Once I Herbed Him In Front Of Sighphor1 I Think It Was...

O'Well...I Still Ain't Apologize'n...lol...He Wanted Mercedes...I'd Ride Mercedes Wit A Blindfold On & One Arm Tied Behind My Back...Hahaha!!!...
    test
  16. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    Uh, she's like 16 years old. WHATEVER!

I mean, he doesn't exactly think you guys are "cool folks", but he does think you're a cool guy. He wasn't gonna swing at you. Him, swingin at anybody? I don't think so (even though he is a pretty big guy).
    test
  17. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Was Joke'n...I Don't Want That Girl...U Can Have Her...If I Did...I Would've Talked Ta Her At Served 2 Until U Became Me At Mighty 4 & Said Some Shit...Hahaha!!!...
    test
  18. alexis

alexis MCB Moderator

Thanks for commin down man... I might be goin to Street Rock in November if I could get a ride down there... Will you guys be commin down for that?
    test
  19. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

if p-nut would have tryed to get on me, id fuck him up. id just fuck him up.
    your boys homo if he got aced in front of his gurl.
    Mos Confident
    test
  20. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

p-nut, i hope you dont say herb in your everyday talk. that would make your a net nerd. dont do, please, stay away from the net slang on the streets.
    Mos Confident
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.