nobody fuckin wit the runners

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by JaMarcus Cock Sucker, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

and i dont argee with the whole number #1 argument either...#1 songs are more about the artist and how they get pushed by the label
    test
  2. I-ki

I-ki New Member

So how are you supposed to tell which producer is the baddest?. If you are just going to go by what you like in a beat then it would be biased, which means there is no point in talking about this shit if its going to be biased. Think about it, we can find hundreds of more producers all over the world that can produce "better" than quincy jones(if you are going to go by preference in music) but yet he is considered one of the legends from the hits he produced.
    test
  3. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

look at it this way, how can you argue about which flavor of ice cream is the baddest? you would probably say that we would have to go to the sales numbers? well think about how absurd it would be to argue with some who hates chocolate, by telling them chocolate sells the most. the point is your not suppose to tell which producer is the baddest, its all about opinion...the numbers are the numbers, theres no arguement about that, but i dont think that was the point of the thread
    test
  4. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Thats not the point, anybody can say that the producer they like is the baddest. Thats why you judge from what is proven which are their hits....
    test
  5. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i think if you want to talk about success, then you go to the numbers, but if your talking about who makes the hottest beats, then the numbers have nothing to do with it, its about the opinion. whose the most successful and who makes the hottest type of beats isn't even the same argument. and the whole point of it is that yes anybody can say this or that person is makes the hottest beats, thats what makes it an opinion. i dont know what else to tell you, thats how i see it.
    test
  6. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Timbo has more number ones introduced a new sound that influenced pop and Hip Hop hits and been smashing niggas for years.The Runners had to switch they're style up like 3 times since Hustling so you have to give them props for that. That track list is serious regardless.
    test
  7. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i really like go getta. i downloaded a few others from that list and i wasn't feelin em
    test
  8. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i agree. Location, business sense and communication skills play a larger role in someones success then the skill level of there craft.
    test
  9. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

Nice childish comeback. Like I said, making a number 1 is an abstract term to you, it's elusive to you. Don't worry, only a few grasp it. And you think my post was irrelevant because you can't grasp it. You're like them kids lined up for American idol, gettin laughed at, claiming they can't get on cuz it's all about who you know, politics, blah blah blah. Meanwhile the true talents shine right through. What you know about that?
    test
  10. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

It was Poe Boy's in house producer J Roc.. I was going to remix the original track to place it but the reference sounded too much like promiscuous girl and I wasn't fucking with that kind of stamp for a first time placement..
    test
  11. S-Ka-Paid

S-Ka-Paid New Member

mixtapes looking for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Mixtapes Are Looking For You!!!!!

Weither your a Lyrical Hip-Hopper, beatmaker, or Battle rapper, This Site I Found has the right kinda of mixtape to give you the promo you want.

Radio plays
    spots on there web sites
    a free copy of the mixtape
    and more!

The only catch is there is a $10.00 entry fee but you get way more then $130.00 worth of shit........

I know i'm goin for it

But You should check it out for yourself
    click this link to see all the mixtapes there hosting and find out more info

http://skapaid.webs.com
    test
  12. JuhMayne Dupri

JuhMayne Dupri New Member

Perhaps this is merely a coincidence, but it seems as if the only producers who dont appreciate the Runners' production, are those of Anglo-Saxon heritage.
    (P R I M O, Medicinal, NOVA...etc)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.