NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass vs. Shock Therapy/Storm

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by style-rip, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

I'm leaning towards trying the ST/Storm stack because it's cheaper and pretty much the same results. BSN products are advertised like crazy, so they charge the consumer extra just to help pay for it.

Any thoughts? Experiences?

BTW, I just got my very first tub of Xplode. I will try it out in 20 minutes and report back. (Will try 1 scoop because I don't know my tolerance yet)
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

theres no real "tolerance" to creatine, all you need is 3-5 grams and youre all set, idk what NO XPlode tells you to take but im sure its more than you need.
    test
  3. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

NO-Xplode is a pre-workout drink. It has stimulant (caffeine) so that's why tolerance comes into effect. I don't want to be running around with my hands shaking all day.. know what I mean?
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

NO-Xplode has about a gram of creatine per scoop and 80g of caffeine per scoop which is about the same as a cup of coffee.

But really, NO-Xplode is mostly arginine, some caffeine, a lil bit of creatine, some amino acids and some minerals with vitamins.

I've read on a few different websites that claim NO-Xplode can be dangerous. T-Nation calls it all hype and BS.

I think a lot of it is placebo effect but none the less, when i first started using NO Xplode I got that pumped feling(arginine) and some increased focus... After using it a few more times it started to lose its punch.

I think you're better off buying some caffeine pills and BCAA powder.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.