NO vs CHI going to 3OT's

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by quotive, Dec 2, 2013.

1. quotive

quotive 3

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

deng ran out of gas... bulls really blew this one like they did against the cavs and utah ...bulls shot 47 percent this game deng has been putting up huge numbers the past 4 or so games and the bulls still have lost...just imagine when he has an off game...the bulls are dead in the water and will not WILL NOT win another close game at home or on the road....but i mean if deng keeps putting up huge numbers we should at least get a good draft pick for him you would think...but i doubt it...bulls will end up losing him getting nothing and getting the worse pick possible for a team that didnt make the playoffs..jerry krause curse....
    test
  3. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I don't see why y'all be faulting my boy sin for riding for his team.

He one of the few that actually hold down their team through thick and thin tbh. Of course he gonna post when the win 5 straight, anyone with pride in their team would.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I was watching. I wish Taj would'a made that layup. That shit almost went to 4 OT's man. :funny:

I'm still rockin' with my Bulls and you'll still catch me in the United Center over the next few months for sure.
    test
  6. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

im not blaming him i just remember when i read that thread i thought it could be a jinx...in other bulls news derrick rose got a paper cut counting the 18 million he's making from the bulls this year and opted to get 6 stitches when the doctor just recommended neosporin and a flintstones band-aid...bulls media feel he'll never be comfortable using that finger again
    test
  7. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

if it went to another OT deng might have dropped dead ( dude cant do everything for 60 minutes) and thibs might have had a heart attack....As a bulls fan i think its better to look to the future and cheer for a good draft pick instead of limping into the playoffs to get swept by the pacers or heat...
    test
  8. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

When we going bro??? I was gonna take my girl but she got add watching games... cheering and shit when someone gets hurt... even the bulls :( almost made me catch a domestic lol

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test
  9. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Noah the future bro fuck a draft pick we need to trade booz tho Taj goin in

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test
  10. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

no one in the NBA is going to want boozers contract...15 million this year and 15 million next year.....if the bulls could have moved him they would have...and thibs playing him less and less minutes is just hurting his numbers therefore his trade value...noah is a solid center, good defender, inconsistant offerensive player... but by no means a player to build around..hes not a guy you can throw the ball to in the post and can score..Fuck a draft pick? are you seriouse how else can we improve? if you read any of sam smith books you how Jerry Reinsdorf is and that the fact he stopped negotiating with deng means he's not ganna resign him...so we can keep him for rest of the year and lose him... or trade him and get a player or draft pick...noah the future? i dont understand what you mean by this? he's not a super star but a solid role player
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Lmaooooo. Fool gonna beat up his girl with a stuffed Benny the Bull and shit. :funny:

Man I was planning towards the end of December. But I'm going on this cruise in January to the Cayman Islands, Belize, Cozumel, and Isla Roatan (even though at least one of them might not let me in the country :funny: ) so I'm trying to make sure I got plenty of extra bread ATM.

It'll probably be after I get back towards the end of January or February for sure though. Hopefully these Bulls get it together a little bit by then. You gonna have to shoot ya # to the inbox, b. I'm thinking maybe Feb 26 against the Warriors or March 2 against the Knicks. March 9th against Miami would be cool to but they'll probably be hittin' heads for them tix. Or OKC March 17th.
    test