no rm radio show this week

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by g.t., Nov 7, 2013.

1. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I wasnt going to be able to make it this week, and just got word feom blackanese a little while ago that he doesnt have the setting this week.

We will be back next thursday in full force.

@The_K3
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

blah thats gay now im sittin at home with nothing to do :(
    test
  3. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

U can do me, boo ♡
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i think ill just masterbate myself to sleep

its all good though.. i lost 10 bucks that was goin towards my drinking so ill just get super turn up next week
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. RalphisRoofis

RalphisRoofis Member

no rm radio show tonight? say it aint so, breaking bad is over and now this?
    test
  6. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Theres always a baitin' party @ k3's. Hes got those pretty lips
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

K3 can't operate it by himself?
    test
  8. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Me and k3 dont have the keys to the switchboard and shit. Blackanese has access to all that.
    test
  9. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

shit lame as fuck man, and nimrod just pulled a RM2 move on us. smh

Rm takes another blow
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lmao

Freeposting Daily with Tapatalk PRO
    test
  11. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

I watched a lil bit but the host was killing me...I ended up on youtibe watching some funny vids...May I ask what he did? I thought he was cool with this site...I can't keep track of who is who and what side they are on...Ya know? How is your night going @tbone ? All good with you bro? Holla! HA HA
    test
  12. Xzample

Xzample ....

Starting late one week, no show the next week....Why is everything so half assed around here? Show is gonna crumble before it even has a chance to take off.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

yea my night cool, its just funny that nimrod would use this time to plug his gig in. When black is going thru his situation, and yea nimrod cool. Its just a shameless plug, like for him to do that probably knowing that it wasn't a radio show tonight.

Like he just thought let me plug this here, while they radio show is down right now. If black finding a new place to stay, theres no way he gone have a set up running in a week time. I was thinking optimistic before, now i'm thinking realistically. He should of gave g.t or k3 them keys, to at least keep it up and going.

no hate towards nimrod though, he probably didn't know what was going on with black.
    test
  14. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Last week was halloween and we announced the week before it would be starting late. Let alone we're like seven or eight shows deep we're not gunna "crumble."

This is an all volunteer army guys. We do this for fun @ $0.00 invested. Relax about it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

last week was cause of halloween g.t. had to take his youngin out

if need be im sure me and g.t. can take the keys until blackanese can get setup
    this shit will not die.. it works perfect with our schedules.. u cant expect 3 people to be able to be 100% consistent when this isnt our jobs its something we do for fun on the side, life comes first
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Xzample

Xzample ....

I was only speaking for the sake of whatever you guys are trying to do, if it's just to fuck around with people from RM it don't really matter I guess. Just thought you guys had a different agenda.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

of course expansion is a goal but its also to keep this site goin id think
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Xzample

Xzample ....

You guys shoulda just had Randee fill in tonight tbh.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  19. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

If theres a bigger picture or a mystery plan involved, nobody told me about it. I do that show cuz i like to cool out with the dudes mid work week - its as primal/simple as that for me, can only speak for myself though.

I dont buy into the sites dying/sites not dying/site might die soon stuff. I dont get paid to post here thats all not my worry.

Plus - im pretty sure if zero of us post here, the site still sustains its hits cuz of the url alone. Thats prolly why the mods shrug this fake board wars shit off - they know these things.

Biggest thing killing the forum activity is people talking about the forum activity prolly, ironically.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  20. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I will be anticipating next weeks show even more...I know things are rough with Black right now and I think a week off was a good decision on his part...We could still have a tinychat...Ya know? SHEESH HA HA
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test