~No Purpose~ Produced By Me...

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Rhawfax, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

test
  2. zEro XK

zEro XK Mexico's Finest

I loved that sample of the singer (or are you singing?) the lyrics were tight, some raw crude shit in fact. At first the beat kinda made me wonder if I had clicked the correct page (guiding myself using ur pic with the knife) but then I realized it was your song.

I was feeling the production except in some parts which the adlibs seemed to clutter the voice.

Overall, I was feeling this joint, props on it!
    pz
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13405363#post13405363
    test
  3. skarekrow187

skarekrow187 ~~...:::SKAREKROW:::...~~

awwww shit rhawfax on production, yo shit bangs too, flow always on point, hahahah yeah had me at the part bout goin up to heaven with christ, emotion is sick on this, word play is insane, lyrically genious, this hook is ill as hell too, not oo often i hear hooks on ya shit, but shits sounds nice, nice concept on this shit, hook came back we jus hurt an we hurt more, that shits nice man.

dope drop, pz
    test
  4. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

wow, real shit here.

beat is dope man, props on that.

You ripped every verse on this, chorus is shaky to me though, not feelin it a whole lot.
    test
  5. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

You got a crazy song here brotha.. Very wicked and deep at the same time. You are extremely rugged/raw/grimey.. all in one playa. Flow and quality are nice.. Beat is GREAT.. fits you perfectly.. "we hurt and we hurt and we hurt more" <-- truth. You are good man keep droppin them hits and hit me up whenever u got a new track out I'll be glad to peep it.
    test
  6. Tony Two-Tone

Tony Two-Tone New Member

"colonialism, genocide, do you know any indians?" << raw

feelin ya presence on the mic, you were able to keep my attention which is good...i usually dont end up listenin to whole audios on this site...mos def worth the listen...i'd work on that hook though, only thing i wasn't feelin...you should keep the whole "we hurt more" theme, jus add some more shit to it...it gets kinda repetitive nah mean...good drop, stay up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.