no more negativity here on forth

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Twamp, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

shit twamp that didnt last long

channel some of this negativity in your diss track to "memphis mountains" or whatever his name is
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Hey, being an Aspie isn't all bad, aren't they good for counting cards in Vegas?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Ugh.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

No more negativity?

How about not taking things so personally & growing thicker skin?

99% of the time even what's perceived as the most negative critique/comments aren't meant as insults, but more so to express an opinion & offer some insight from a different perspective.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  5. doslavozes

I agree with the first half, but I can't see how some of what's transpired cannot be perceived as insults. There's expressing an opinion and offering insight, and then there's being an outright jackass. I highly doubt the ratio is 99%/1%. And I use "jackass" lightly, I'm more thinking along the lines of "out right vile piece of shit that wouldn't be allowed to exist on most forums"
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

when i say somethings 'gay' i dont actually mean i think its homosexual. But a homosexual would probably think i did.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Modus vivendi of present evening, I fear.

This isn't most forums tho, it's rm.c.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it's allowed on most forums.

if you don't want to be offended go to the 10 & under yahoo chat.
    test
  9. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

I dont go to other forums and stick around to moan about how sensitive and nazi they arr

I just leave.
    test
  10. doslavozes

Then please allow me to correct myself and change it to "I have never seen this behavior tolerated on any of the other forums I've been a member of" the majority of the people here would have been permabanned and IP banned long ago.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. doslavozes

I wish it was that easy. If it was that easy I'd just put the people I don't like on ignore (and not click "view ignored content") but I've gotten so used to typing in "rapmusic.com" into my url (from when this site was better) that it's become a force of habit.

I'd love to leave the site and never post again. Sure, it'd suck to imagine the smug look on some of your faces knowing that your negativity "won" in terms of getting me to never post here again, but at the same time I'd be happy knowing that your negativity would never infect my life again.

I wish I could just break the addiction and never come here again. I already talk with some of the other members off site anyway and there are only a couple of members left that I don't hate.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Thomas Huxley

This has to be troll

Shit one but troll
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

i think you're really over estimating how much of a fuck people would give if you left. or if i left. or if malo left etc etc.
    test
  14. doslavozes

For the record I'm not arguing that anyone would miss me or anything. I just don't want to reward their behavior by giving them what they want, me to stop posting.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. billy nomates.

i didn't say miss. i mean notice that you'd gone. no one would be smug because no one would give a shit.
    test
  16. Thomas Huxley

...but no would notice.

Lol@ the crying father still discaplining the son
    test
  17. billy nomates.

like apparently tac has been gone. don't think anyone noticed. galatea even made a massive hoo ha about leaving. no one really cared when she came back 3 days later.
    test
  18. doslavozes

Thanks, and I mean that. I'm in talks with Lucy to get myself IP banned from here so I'll never have to see people like Zyclon/Zoro/Nu/Caesar/Malo/DoubleML/Avi again. Unfortunately Zoro made a good point about it being the real world, and I can't run from pieces of shit in the real world. In the real world I'm going to have pieces of shit bosses, pieces of shit coworkers, pieces of shit passing me by on my way to run errands etc. At some point I'm going to have to learn how to deal with pieces of shit like them, but I'm way too immature and unready to tackle that now.

I'm clearly too weak to use the ignore feature, and I'm clearly too weak to not respond to their negativity. I don't like the person I become when I argue with them and go down to their level, so I don't want to be involved with them and I want to rise above their bullshit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. doslavozes

I'm sure you're another one of many people here that don't like me, but I appreciate your posts, you're pretty levelheaded and a reasonable person, so for that I thank you and I appreciate it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

can't believe someone doesn't have the willpower to go "i don't want to do something" and not follow through with it.
    test