no more negativity here on forth

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Twamp, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

stay positive!
    test
  2. Pyronoa Zoro

I can't possibly imagine since i don't ever pay attention to you. but you have my attention right now, take advantage.

there will be no backlash. no one will start a "war" with you, lest they dare be told to fuck off by me.
    test
  3. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

This is 100% about you being a pussy, stop passing the buck.

I'll never understand why you pussies waste such a golden opportunity. The internet gives you a fucking empty field to work out who you are with no consequences and you waste it by being 'polite', flirting with bored housewives and discussing favourite colours making sure you're as likeable as possible.
    test
  4. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

On the other hand, I don't get why people feel the need to be a jerk to other people simply because there are no "consequences" due to being online. I don't get alpha's, they have to get into a pissing contest to see who's tougher. It's pathetic. I'd rather be a "beta nice guy" than to stoop to that level.

As for being a pussy, once again that's only one side of the coin. If people weren't so quick to be jerks around here, my "being a pussy" wouldn't matter. It goes both ways.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

imma enter this thread in a week and see how i feel. so far i feel fuckin' great lol
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I'm positive (see what I did there), that the negativity on RM, in the Alley or otherwise, wouldn't be so prevalent if the site itself wasn't such a blatant microcosm of everything that's defective about human beings.

Misogyny, arrogance, grandiose delusion, anti-intellect, snob-ism, elitism, intolerance, anti social behavior.

Stunning amalgamation of pathologies that have all found themselves in one spot, often times several showing up in just one user.

This place is literally killing Nu...what more do you need to know?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. doslavozes

Basically Numaan, Caesar, Malo, Zyclon, AVI, Double ML, and recently you to varying degrees. I don't think my beef with any of them was started by me. In all of those cases one of them said something mean (in some cases making a thread) and I responded. It's not about me being a pussy if I'm not the one starting the wars and I'm doing what a lot of others would do, defend themselves.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i think imma make a chocolate sunday with chopped strawberries, that's how fresh i feel right now

lml
    test
  9. Pyronoa Zoro

You make me want to weep.

He didn't say you had to be a jerk simply because there are no consequences. You missed the point he was making. but to be fair, he was giving you all too much credit. we're not all the same.
    alphas don't have pissing contests to see who's tougher, alphas needn't bother...it's the other greek alphabets that feel they need to with them.

nothing wrong with being a beta/nice guy. but don't act like you're better for it.

You're harmless. I don't like much, if anything about you due to your pathetic personality, but given that you don't actively try to be someone that you're not, i don't mind you. I don't bother with the ignore feature as I see it as a tool for weak willed niggas, but you needn't worry about me. you're easy enough to overlook.

nu, dex, malo and zyc might find you an intolerable nuisance, so if they lash out from time to time, don't take it to heart...even though you think it was for no reason, i'm sure it will be somewhat warranted...you can be gratingly annoying without realizing it. You've no need to 'war' with them over it.
    don't' know who the fuck avi is, but as for duhble...for someone like you, he's someone you're simply going to have to put on ignore. he's basically a troll bot...just as harmless as you, but aggressively stupid.

If that's everything, carry on...and stop complaining about your perceived negativity. It will only persist the more you complain about it. There is no actual negativity.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you say that i'm mean, because i mean what i say?

i called you out for being a lame obsessed sex thirsty individual cunt of a person when speaking with breezy, that's all.

you decided to join forces with the most vile of creation and tried to ridicule something you couldn't hold a candle to, you soft.

basically, nu', caesar, malo, and zyclon are amongst the sickest cunts around and without them this place will be utterly shit.

fucking, basically.

:numaan:
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

that's how we do. don't get me wrong, there are definitely bannable offenses. but we've always been a warlike tribe.
    test
  12. Thomas Huxley

There's nothing harsh about this site anymore, he's just determined to feel sorry for himself.
    test
  13. Thomas Huxley

It's actually nice to see twamp feeling like he belongs though. Lets see how long that lasts before he starts lusting after the circle again. Same goes for the old bint leading this band of lifes losers
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

My friends and I always bust each other's balls irl.

I don't see how this place is any different, other than the fact that sarcasm is hard to detect through script. We rip on each other every day. The people who have been here for years get it.

Well... most of them...
    test
  15. doslavozes

Feel a lot better now. Thanks everybody!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. doslavozes

My point is that I never started contact with these individuals. They said things about me based on my interactions with someone else, which then brought me into the loop to say things about them based on things they said about me. (As we've established I'm not strong enough to ignore the negativity)

If it were up to me, there would be nothing said from one person to the other person at all, and I would continue to interact solely with the posters I choose to and only the posters I choose to would interact with me. I didn't want contact with them in the first place and I'd like to continue my RM experience in the same manner. I'd appreciate it if said users kindly left me alone and did not address my existence, positive or negative.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. doslavozes

My point is that you (and Zyclon for that matter) should have kept to your own business, the threads you made about me were unnecessary and the business did not involve you. As far as I knew there wasn't any negative interaction between us prior to that incident, and if it weren't for the threads you made it would have stayed as such.

Who did I join forces with that's the most vile of creation? The only two posters I can think of are Twamp and Nightmare, and Twamp and I had been friends long before any negativity between Malo and you started, and while Nightmare and I have some similar enemies, I wouldn't say that we are friends by any stretch of the imagination. (No offense Nightmare)

With all due respect I find that this site is utterly shit with you "sickest cunts" around. And I dream of a day where they aren't around, or I'm able to use the ignore system effectively. But since we both know that's not going to happen, I'm trying to be respectful to end any negativity and for once to try and enjoy my posting experience. I don't like the person I become when I get really angry here, so I'm trying my hardest to refrain from snapping again.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Thomas Huxley

Stopped reading after "I didnt start contact"

Yes you did. Not only did you start, you persisted.

Ima dial back though homie i dont want my name near you when you end it all
    test
  19. doslavozes

I definitely persisted but I can't think of any "battle/war" I was in that I started. Nu and Zyclon both made threads about me, I never knew Caesar existed until he made random shots at me here and there, and Zoro is kind of taking shots at me recently, and I don't think I ever addressed him prior.

That rules out pretty much anyone but you and double ml. Do you think I started the beef between you and I?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Thomas Huxley

Yes it's all you.

If I started it I'd have fucking destroyed you.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test