No More Lies

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Can we get Mary J to sing the hook?

It is time that we all stop lying to one another and be honest. We have Muslims lying about what they are taught in Islamic schools. We have Christians lying about their experiences with God. We have Zionists pretending to be Hebrews. We have Atheist Liberals supporting Islamic Terrorists who would force them to cover their women's entire bodies in black robes, if they ever took control. We have Corporate Moguls in Government positions. We have Vice Presidents moving their companies to Africa and screwing millions of Americans. We have a company named Verichip who wants everybody to be carrying a microchip around in their arm. We have celebrity cultists who believe we're all aliens. We have Abortion Leagues promoting Sex Education in schools so that they can get more fetuses. We still have people starving to death, people without medical care and orphans all over the country while hospitals perform 20,000 surgeries to knock up upper-middle class white folks who need help getting pregnant while we abort the babies of their neighbors who think they have the right to choose. And everybody wants to be Politically Correct?

No, not anymore. It is time to be honest.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Viva La Revolution!
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

Pol Pot " we have a revolution here, every day"
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Would you be for it if it were turned at the world which you love?
    All of these companies share a few things in common. I'm sure Brahman and Dex could point some of them out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You live in the belly of the beast.
    test
  6. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

ohhhhhhhhhhh scary.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It is sad how ignorant you are to what is happening inside of your mind, without your knowledge or awareness. Damn shame.
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

ignorant?

ha

your the town crier.

its a shame you don't see how wildly stupid you look stating the obvious.

lol.

pointing out shit anyone with a ounce of deductive reasoning can see.

I'll move out of the way though.

*let the crying recommence*
    test
  9. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

I doubt you ever been to an islamic school, but i've been to a couple. And we have nothing to hide, we even had open houses in are mosque's in toronto awhile back for non-muslims to come and see if we were "hiding" anything.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

When I refer to Muslims, I'm talking about real Muslims. Not Western Converts or the Nation of Islam. They are not real Muslims, no offense. In Saudi Arabia school is mandatory to learn the Quran. It begins at the age of seven. You already probably know this. They are taught many great stories about how Mohammed fought his Jihad against the Mon-keys and Pigs. They take pride in their stories of Murder and Slavery. Mohammed had several wive and took several slaves. Selling the wives of slain enemies was a very common Muslim practice. That is, if they didn't make sex slaves out of them their self and use Quranic verses, which call them tilth, to justify it.

Either one of two things is taking place right now:

1. You really don't know what Islam truly teaches
    2. You do and you are pretending that you don't
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

If you want the truth then go back to the thread I posted for you and read the links that I gave you. They are free translations of the Dhammapada, Tao Te Ching and Gospel of Thomas. The Dhammapada is Buddha's message. The Tao Te Ching is Lao Tzu's message. The Gospel of Thomas (Yeshua's brother Thomas) is the message of Yeshua. Read them yourself. I openly challenge you to read all three of them in a row, from beginning to end.

If you read those three books from beginning to end, in a row the Quran will be seen for what it truly is. It is gibberish. It is the blending of the truth with lies. Mohammed was not one of them. Anybody who has ever read Buddha, Lao Tzu and Yeshua's words, knows that they taught the same message. Anybody who has read their message and Mohammed's message cannot be deceived. Mohammed did not teach the same thing. It is very obvious.
    test
  12. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

First off I'll clearify these "slave" ordeals your talking about which aren't even true.
    Slavery was abolished in islam a long time ago, it's no longer a norm in our societies and it was only meant for a certain time period (such as Christianities mosaic laws).

Verse 4:25 states that those who can't afford to marry a free woman can marry a slave with the permission of her guardian (slave master). Once the slave marries the man, she's set free.

[4:25] Those among you who cannot afford to marry free believing women, may marry believing slave women. GOD knows best about your belief, ANDYOU ARE EQUAL TO ONE ANOTHER, as far as belief is concerned. You shall obtain permission from their guardians before you marry them, and pay them their due dowry equitably. They shall maintain moral behavior, by not committing adultery, or having secret lovers. Once they are freed through marriage, if they commit adultery, their punishment shall be half of that for the free women. Marrying a slave shall be a last resort for those unable to wait. To be patient is better for you. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

A similiar verse is found in the bible (Exodus 21:7-11)

"...And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment."

As for 4:24 If believing women flee their disbelieving husbands who are at war with the believers, they do not have to obtain a divorce before remarriage. See 60:10.

[4:24] Also prohibited are the women who are already married, unless they flee their disbelieving husbands who are at war with you. These are GOD's commandments to you. All other categories are permitted for you in marriage, so long as you pay them their due dowries. You shall maintain your morality, by not committing adultery. Thus, whoever you like among them, you shall pay them the dowry decreed for them. You commit no error by mutually agreeing to any adjustments to the dowry. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

1. Western converts are indeed real muslims. However, N.O.I. "muslims" are not

2. The qu'ran does not refer to jews as "••••••s and pigs" know your scriptures before you judge them. The wicked men who desecrated the sabbath and defied the commandments were left despicable as ••••••s. Wicked men were left despicable as ••••••s and pigs (wicked pagans and jews). The one's who weren't wicked, were not. It was only the wicked one's, not all of them.

3. Yes muhammad pbuh had wives, and what? So did david pbuh and solomon pbuh, who are you to judge?

4. I've been taught by Pakistani's and none of them teach hate. They teach qu'ran and sunna, and they pray. That's it, so i don't know what your on about. You shouldn't comment, and maliciously attack a culture which you never were apart of, that's wrong. You don't see me attacking your culture do you?
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Let's just call it a day. This is going nowhere really fast.
    test
  14. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

Very Nice....

Learn something new every day.....

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.