No longer under law, but under grace

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

So anyone that disagrees or questions you with has limited knowledge? Ok I'll accept that.

I'm merely addressing the fact that you constantly portray Jesus vs Yahshua as if they are 2 different people. Does anyone else see that? I saw a post where someone said Buddha and Jesus said the same things and you said that Jesus wasn't real but that poster used scriptures from the New Testament to show Christ's Words.

I know what traditional Christianity teaches and I know that many of the doctrines that Christians hold near and dear didn't come about until much later in history and are merely theories. It seems to me that you have issues with modern day Christianity and so do I but what does that have to do with the words of Christ as recorded in the bible? Whites twisted scriptures to justify slavery so does that mean that scripture was wrong or the way it was used?
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I said if that was the casee...

I am not presenting any two people. The traditional Christian religion is. They preach a false messiYah.

I rep the real MessiYah found in the scriptures not on the doctrines of men's sleeve.

Nothing, just making it clear that the Messiyah taught in sun worship day is not the MessiYah found in Scriptures or the same real messiYah that is on the right hand of the Father today. That's all.

I'm saying be careful with learning from any one preaching another messiyah. You have to learn the Scriptures and be responsible for that, not some preacher teaching vain doctrines of man on the sun worship day sunday...they only itch your ears and for the most part have no understandings...if they did, they would keep the Words.

Nothing against you man at all...serisoulsy.
    test
  3. I Am High

I Am High New Member

That last part is rich. Can you consider the possibility that you've been deceived?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    test
  4. Coup d'état

yes I can, and have...last month I was floored. It's a necessary process.

HALLELUYAH
    test
  5. Coup d'état

TO everyone here:

I just want us all to remember who is the giver and who is the taker of ALL THINGS. Nobody in this forum, on this earth, in this world knows anything without the Father, Elohim of Ysrael....

All praises to him for what you even know already!!! You are blessed if you even have a belief so don't take that lightly...THAT was given to you by the MOST HIGH. To believe is simply not just acknowledging that He real...it's doing and showing your Faith and keeping His WORD out of your understanding and fear of Him. That is FAITH and That is believing!

We are not to fight...if you have any issue with what I say...ASK THE FATHER to show you and HE WILL.

PRAY.

AND IN ALL THINGS HALLELUYAH for all that you have and all that you DON'T HAVE.
    test
  6. I Am High

I Am High New Member

Word.

Do you eat eggs?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Yea I eat eggs...do you ?
    test
  8. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

I know fam I'm not upset or anything but honestly its kind of why I don't deal with Hebrew Israelites much anymore because I get tire of being insulted for asking questions and accused of not wanting 'The Truth' or being a house 'N' that just accepts what my Pastor tells me while that person is steady sending me links to their teachers. So underneath the surface we kind of agree. I believe there are lots of issues with modern Christianity and it started once the Church got political power and influence under Constantine and his royal line. Prior to that in the Book of Acts Christianity or 'The Way' was a counter culture movement of followers of the Messiah.

Let me ask you this question. In Acts where it says they broke bread to meet on the first of the week and Paul preached a message so long a man fell out of the balcony asleep in Acts 20 was that a special occasion for them to meet on Sunday?

Also what about Acts 11 where the disciples were first called Christians which was probably a derogatory name that they adopted. Do we throw that name away because we don't like the modern church?
    test
  9. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

I can dig that.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

First, like you I was kinda put off by the false teachers in the Hebrew Israelite community, of their bad sects/denominations

I tell you my testimony. And this is POWER of how the Most High, Elohim of Ysrael moved in my life. HALLELUYAH Abba, Father!

I came across a bad Ysraelite camp a month ago. They had this sick and twisted video about how the Gentiles according to scriptures were in fact the lost house of Ysrael, and in short, Gentiles (you me and and all nations not of Hebrew Ysraelites) have no hope of salvation.

I was crushed, cos at this point I knew "blacks" (not all) were the Hebrews of the Bible, of history. I was almost crying...you could imagine

The AMAZING SOVEREIGN FATHER of the universe heard my cry. I was very serious. In the next ten minutes he corrected all that. I simply typed in the name of that same video that destroyed me for a second and found an AMAZING Ysrael congregation that had a video specifically in response to the one I just SAW. It was amazing!!!! HALLELUYAH.

That teacher you see me posted, is very good and reps the Truth and is by no means a deviant of Scriptures. I would watch all his videos...I did in a matter of 3 days!!! I WAS WEAPIN and for the first time understood scriptures and the good news....IMAGINE THAT.

Now on to your questions;

Acts chapter 20: 6-11

We here are talking about the High Day as commanded by the MOST HIGH called the feast of unleavened bread, to be held after the passover. (see Leviticus 23 and Duet chapter 16 and many other places for info)

Passover is a memorial for the day YAH lead the children of Ysrael out of the land of Egypt and out of bondage and also is the same time (on passover, same month and day and easter has nothing to do with the Most High and is all pagan 100%) Yahshuah, the passover lamb, was impaled to the tree. He was the passover lamb, and any who believe and keep the Words of the Most High and are in the messiyah will be passed over...saved. DEEP.

So its on the 14th day of abib (April, and historically the first month of the year...pagan months were added July, January etc) and lasted after the passover day 7 days of leavened bread. (leaven represents sin) Which Yahshua observed ( a day early for obvious reasons) the night before his crucfixtion on passover!!!!

but he did it after the feast...i have to look into this. I don't think this has anything to do with the Passover beacause at this point it was already over and they just broke bread on the day he happned to preach in his tavels....he was there 7 days. He preached the first day and they broke bread...I don't think this is saying do not keep the sabbath, because they always kept the sabbath...and this is FOR SURE not saying to break it!!!

when the dude fell, he also broke bread and ate with him...

So we know that paul honored the High days becasue in v6 he observed it!

I want to understand this more

Acts 11

when they say they were first called christian...hmm IDK. From what I hear I think that was added in later by other parties....after 70ad it was the faithful Gentiles that keep the truth alive and really REP the Most High as did Yahshua and the Hewbrew Ysraelite "black" apostals....I heard it was called "thw way"

and what ever it may be, I never will say that there are not christians today that don't rep the truth and rep the Most High, cos there is. So I don't concern with that name: if it's bad or not...rather do you Love the Father and His son and obey out of love for freedom and the narrow path to everlasting life in the Kingdom ?

So, I cannot give a clear answer on that...but my gut says it was deorgortory.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

No one believes you because you dont listen to what people are saying, u see keywords and respond with how you were told to counter an implicated arguement, but in fact no one ever says these things that u imply. But this goes both ways, no ones gonna listen to your or your 'facts' if you arent going to entertain debate. Its a brick wall. But if you can look at whoevers arguement and do the same that you ask of them. Maybe everyone will learn a thing or two.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

There is no deabate

THUS SAITH YAHUWAH THY ELOHIM....I CHANGE NOT.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Ya accept ur the only one changing him.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

How ?

By obeying His law, that even the son of Elohim came to perform and carry out and keep and to teach and to observe ?

And by calling Him and His son by their real names and not giving honor to baal or zeus ?
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

By minimizing the christ u claim to believe in
    test
  16. Coup d'état

You don't even understand what the MessiYah came to do nor know who he even is. You think he is god lol. How can you even judge what is minimized or maximized ? Come ye out of the world.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Believe your bible. Stop adding and subtracting from it. Than maybe youll actually see some of the fruits of the labor you put in confusing yourself with it and others.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Uve yet to prove a single claim or defend the context of the verses u say i took out of context in the other thread. Until then sit down, thanks.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

You keep telling everyone they take verses out of context and I have yet to see an actual argument. Why and/or how am I taking verses out of context. Tell me how I do this. Apparently I have to quote the entire chapter, lest I take a verse out of context.

Romans 14:1-23 KJV

Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. Let not then your good be evil spoken of: For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

This is absolutely clear. The fact that you are so stubborn to see it shows your spiritual immaturity. You have been deceived if you believe that you must follow all the OT laws. Do you put your wife out when she menstruates? Do you shave? Do you wear mixed fabrics? Do you eat kosher?

This is all pointless. I can already see you sidestepping the real argument and saying Paul didn't preach disobedience and I'm taking it out of context.
    test
  20. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

My best friend became a Hebrew Israelite and turned into a terrible person. He'd constantly try to 'Educate' me but whenever I'd question his foolish talk like the Mark of Cain was white skin he'd just get angry at me and make fun of my 'lack of understanding'. I don't even talk to him anymore and he pretty much burned all of his friends but considers it persecution for Yah even though it's the consequence of being a total Jerk.

I'm glad you found a community to connect with. The fact that they are open to Caucasian converts is a good sign because the Messiah desires everyone.

For my question about the First of the week my goal has not been to disprove the Sabbath. I know those Israelites continued to observe the Sabbath. What I was pointing out is they felt it was ok to worship on the beginning the week as well. I can't speak for all Christians and maybe I should do a poll but I don't think Christians believe the Sabbath has changed to Sunday they just worship on Sunday out of tradition. Sabbath is a day of rest so can you really rest when you're getting up to go to a service or meeting? What about the meeting organizers and the teachers? What about their Sabbath rest? What's wrong with everyone resting in the Sabbath and then coming together on Sunday. That passage in Acts at least gives us a pre Constantine account of them meeting on Sunday.

I'll have to check with my Greek studying friend on Acts 11. I believe it's in the earliest manuscripts. It means either little Christs or Christ followers but kind of would be like 'Here comes those darn Christians. So if it's in the early manuscripts and Paul uses the term then that is also pre Constantine influence. I also have records from history of Romans pre Constantine referring to believers as Christians and also then worshiping Jesus. If you're interested I'll post them as well.

Believe me I know interacting with Christians can be a pain and I'm glad to hear you say that it's not all of them. The biggest fallacy I see though is to take the default stance that to be a Christian means its ok to do whatever you want to do. If that were the case then why are Christians held to a higher moral standard than everyone else? Why is "There are too many hypocrites in the church" one of the main arguments against Christianity. If it was the lawless belief system that it is painted as then those criticisms wouldn't make sense.

Amen brother. After that statement you get no grief from me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.