No deity will save us; we must save ourselves.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I'd be a hypocrite if I said I never plagiarized anything...

The point is stop thinking you can think of ways to prove YAHUWAH wrong...it's a extremely vain exercise. The creation cannot say to the creator why have you made me so ?

Isiah 45:9
    Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Here is a question. Do you take these verses lightly as if they are some how old wives tales or just some witty sayings ?

All these verses are extremely wise and carry a lot of weight, and are applicable to us in every way possible. While nobody is perfect we must not play around or take this truth lightly. Do you seek the praise of men or what ? Don't answer me.

CONSIDER THESE SAYINGS. STOP. PAUSE and THINK about it.

test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

On the contrary

psalms 115:4 Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. 5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: 6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:

Romans 1For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Are you saying I'm a statue? Seriously?
    test