No Coast's big fall event PLANNING THREAD

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by deadBeat, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Im battling Fork in NYC in August, yea Tim the Boneman is whatever but im going to this event because it looks like fun not to make some crazy name for myself, so dont act like you are taking challenging battles and im ducking these crazy names or something when you are getting my sloppy seconds with Forkfarm, bro.
    test
  2. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Eyerate, please...****ease tell me that wasn't said...no fuck that Hindu, please tell me that didn't happen.
    test
  3. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

This event is already sounding like one for the books.
    test
  4. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

I would so be down to box the shout out of eyerates face. But hes a pussy and came up with some homo excuse. Either way unless I get an apology imma break his face for being a racist prick.i never ever forget fucko. And mega... Cmon son! This is the way u repay me for helping you get the most views ur bitch ass ever gonna get? Haha. Ill turn this beef shit into apacalyptico. So dope u said it twice! Clown! Ok its my bday and im being rude in front of my guests. Peace and happy bday to mee.
    test
  5. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

test
  6. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

I think i deserve maybe a co-headlining battle....ha
    test
  7. hindurock

Whenever I see eyerate im fighting him. Belee dat
    test
  8. Realitymn1

Realitymn1 Member

Holler at some grindtime mn folks. Analyrical , jetson, PT, kna lo, could get some good battles wit them.
    test
  9. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

Hindu Rock kept tweeting me that I was ducking him. I said ok, let's battle,..nobody from GTW is going to pay for your flight, so have mommy and daddy book your ticket and we'll make shit happen. I said yes, ..she wanted to make the most out of her trip and play a set,..the homey's said "no-set" (maybe it had to do something with "Whiskey Bar) either way, he started crying about a bigger name, and requested Absyrd, saying I would be a more difficult opponent but Ab get's more views. Absyrd's battled Sketch Menace KOTD champ - Pariah, Everybody Knows and Caddy Ron, so pretty big words - he's gonna body you chief, seriously. - Absyrd is the homey,..he hooked you up with the closest thing you will ever get to a headline. You are a double-talking faggot,.... your a short lil fat girl that isn't going beat up anybody. You called me out, and then tried to make me look not worth it,...kinda of like what your doing to "Old Man." Hindu ran his mouth and when cats said shit back to him, he started texting, "I don't want any problems in Cali." Dude your a fucking lame,... nobody is going to do shit to you,..but if I feel like slinging your "Street Wars" cd across Santa Barbara" I will if you hand it to me, cause once you do that it's my property. If you don't like it, I know where a cage or ring is at. You won't do shit but stand there and be short and fat. Fuck off with your threats,.... Your an idiot. Telling Ab you'll slap his baby. Bitch grow up,... you ain't shit. People come to NoCoast for the laid back environment and the bitches. Your just trying to turn this thread into the Hindu Rock "give a fuck about me thread." Fall Back into a fire pit bitch.

Hindu should battle Ezac for biggest pompous self-absorbed nobody, REAL CURRY.

TeamJAMBI
    test
  10. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

Apacalyptico > Whiskey Bar..... 12 battles later I'm hearing about that shit. That's actually a good thing.

If you think I'm the same battler I was in my "first battle" against "Old Man" - that makes me real happy.

Please base all your rounds of that match,..sure the GTW crowd will understand all your personal references. ( crowd goes "Old Man" who? like the last four battles I've had)

Nothing against Old Man, he is the third best rapper on the "NoCoast Roster" behind XQZ and dB, and if I were to face him now it would be different. His bars are very dope and original, but he's going to need some delivery, I have both now.

By the way I won that match, it was a robbery, but if my delivery with no bars and some shitty freestyles convinced the judges then, what do you think I would do now.
    test
  11. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

It's kinda weird, one of the bitches in "The Whiskey Bar" video looked like a shorter "Ezac."
    test
  12. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Wow...I'm staying out of most of what just happened.

Mega, too bad you can't make it.

Dallas, we'd love to have you back.

And, yeah, people do wanna come for the laid back environment, so let's chill out, guys.
    test
  13. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Where is japanese jesus???
    test
  14. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

I would never start a fight at an event. Never. But I would finish one. This happened last time you guys put up the Valentine Massacre thread. Hindu did the same shit, "when I see Eyerate, it's a fight, blah, blah, blah!" That lil girl should chill out.

NoCoast has become the battle rappers vacation event, the place you go to avoid dipshits. You guys are known for dope events and the quickest release times in the game. He's fucking that up for you guy's (vacation part) cause he thinks he's a big deal in COMO. Hindu is a rascist, against white people, jewish people mostly. I know he would never walk into one of those frat bars running his mouth acting street, ...he'd get suplexed through a wooden table and then mounted onto the hood of some cat named C-Bass's Z71 pick up truck. Faggot.

Hindu don't trip out and cancel your flight to Cali.

Sorry dB, I'd like to battle there, everybody in NoCoast is pretty much chill outside of HobbitRock, down the road probably.

TeamJAMBI or nothing
    test
  15. MrFujiwara

MrFujiwara Texas Battle League

I was just fucking around about going out there cause Lunee is the homie, but I'll battle you in TBL or GT TX if you want.
    test
  16. hindurock

Lmao. Megas mad he bout to get bodied in hsi home state. Im fat? Lol ok. you lost already.
    test
  17. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Me and Isaac is almost confirmed. Prob 75%.

However, if Doc Waffles can make it....that would be the ideal opponent. Also, Tut. Anyone got Tut's info?

One of those three and I'm confirmed.
    test
  18. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

I didn't read most of this argument cuz I don't care but the cbass shit bodied me
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

protip: theres a reason that literally every single person who has met us both laughs uncontrollably at these retarded posts of yours.
    test
  20. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

db dont ignore my bball challenge! im not that good of a battler imo, but im not humble bout the court.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.