No Coast's big fall event PLANNING THREAD

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by deadBeat, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luneeben

luneeben New Member

Wiseguy you gotta come to this event homie!
    test
  2. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

Lunee, Only if I can borrow the van for a night lol
    test
  3. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Doc, you gotta come through! Our crowds would love you. This'll be one of the big events with a massive crowd too.
    test
  4. deadBeat

test
  5. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

lets get some more matchups going! i really wanna see this event be the biggest one nocoast has had yet! oh and eyerate as long as u give me an apology for acting like a drunk retard, frisbeeing my cd, and scaring all the girls away at al hendis house with your shallowness and baldness. then i will forgive you. but if not prepare to meet whatever god you worship as you will be close to death.
    test
  6. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

I've taken the liberty of booking the opponents in what would be the best matches giving a summary of why

Mr. Biscuit vs. Hindu Rock- Was supposed to happen anyway what happened to that?

Wiseguy vs. deadBeat- Just a little battle I thought up (bu-dum-tiss)

LMS vs. XQZ- All anagrams must battle

VoKab vs. Special-T- two steady GT MC's that really would never get any other shot to battle.

Thousand Thoughts vs. ???- Sure something will come up.

Al Hendi vs. Diggy Splash- Because I think this in the works anyhow.

Ryan Nixon vs Heebs- Both coming off loses after major improvement.

Lunee Ben vs. Decibel- Lunee is the homie but he is 0-2 and Decibel is an unknown I think thats standard newcomer vs. someone looking for their first win

RCX vs. Paperwerks- Paper needs redemption after teh 3PFD thing and RCX is no slouch crazy style clash.
    test
  7. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    test
  8. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

Not that I care but aren't you an I suppose to battle?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    test
  9. paranormalezac

I told deadBeat id take 2 battles but I thought you had a NYC dream in your mind.
    test
  10. deadBeat

What? You didn't say anything...and I was interested in what you had to say about this.
    test
  11. MrFujiwara

MrFujiwara Texas Battle League

fly me in to battle luneeben hahaha
    test
  12. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

I'll battle you Jap Jesus
    test
  13. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Eyerate

also, if doc wants to come and things work out with my sched he can meet me in chicago and we can carpool it down. unless he wants to fly out, then its whatever.
    test
  15. paranormalezac

Yo im saying we can call the local athletic commission in Columbia right now and get an amateur boxing match set up probably free of charge if anyone knows of a gym willing to host it...and forewarning thi isn't a fat joke at Hindu Rock but if that were to happen and it was mildly regulated you would probably have to cut weight or they wouldn't let it go down, I dont know but from eyes glance id say eyerate is 180'ish and you have to be 205 at least no way they would let that difference fly.
    test
  16. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

Predictions,....of course Ezac would rather battle Tim the Boneman then Lunne or Heebs cause he's weak. He can barely afford the gas to drive from his swamp in Jersey to do a GTEC event. (bottom line, dude won't show)

Hindu Rock will call anybody out with a buzz. After Aug 6th, he's going to probably quit battling. If he does show,..he'll probably apologize to Eyerate and buy him a drink.

I would battle Paperwerkz,..not an obnoxious call out (out of respect - he's the homey) or VoKab.

October is a ways a way,.. I have three GT matches before then... so not sure, but the event sounds dope. Give me a call dB.

TeamJAMBI - "We'll spray the club like a baby seal's artery."
    test
  17. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

if paper does make it out, i will def be tagging along. and db im down to smash yall indiana style in some ball as well. loser rolls the doobie.
    test
  18. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

Ezac,.....Tim the Boneman, great look.
    test
  19. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

Oh shit,.. scratch that. I thought it said October 30th. I'm battling ForkFarm September 30th here in Cali. ( i think )
    test
  20. Eyerate

you're out of your mind if you think 1) i would bother with that and 2) that hindurock would want that to happen

all trolling and bullshit aside, this is the kid who told DB(and a room full of other nocoasters) that "everyone thinks eyerate would fucking kill me but you guys dont know.. ive been in the gym every day thinking about that faggots face."

if you think i'm even giving this kid the time of day, you need to get your head checked. even MST who absolutely DOES NOT like me told hindu he needs to fall back before i "go jersey shore" on him :funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.