No Coast Presents: The Mid-West Crisis FLIERS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by deadBeat, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

im not going to predict who is gonna win because idk who is more determined and who is taking it more seriously/has bars alread ect. so obviously shit is going to be surprising.

XQZ vs Tantrum
    I think honestly X will out-write him. i hope tantrum doesnt under-estimate him and he comes fully prepared and going for the throat. tantrum been doing this shit forever.. i been watching his battles for like 5 years now so thats agl. gonna be closer than maybe an outsider on nocoast would thnik.

Deadbeat vs Pamflit
    honestly deadbeat is the most clever writer in nocoast. im hoping though that pamflit kills it because he is traveling from so far away. i feel like the crowd might identify with deadbeat more but i think pamflit has wayyy more on the line. excited tbh.

Isaac vs Vokab
    aight, tbh vokab writes good rounds. hes good conceptually and attacks his opponent in an appropriate way imo. just doesnt garnish alot of crowd reaction like i-zack does.

Old Man vs Maniphest
    mani gonna bully old man. sourry players, but i think with the way that maniphest actually raps and old man says random shit its gonna be hard for old man to come out on top pause unless he gets slept on.

Speedy vs Sho biz
    shobiz been getting better and shit, i think speedy can beat him but he would have to REALLY care. im unsure if this is gonna be like a paper vs double or like a pat vs the g.o.d.

Ezac vs Cartoonz
    whos cartoonz?

Hindu Rock vs TypeZ
    both have 2 battles and wayy more on the line for this one. im really not sure. nocoast loves hindu but typeZ might surprise these cunts bro's.

Diggy vs ATM
    :funny:

Maniphest vs D'Meitz
    d mietz probably gonna get the crowd on this one. he was made more nocoast lmaoooo. #bowtie

UGZ vs Lunee
    i know lunee has a surprise up his sleeve for this one. so we will see how well that works out. but ugz kilt it vs ice-9 on like 2 day prep. so if he takes this seriously he can control this battle. we gon see

Ezac vs Boneman
    ezac warrents much more crowd response/control than boneman does. but boneman seems kinda determined to get good so we gon see.

Dallas vs GSouldier
    i think dallas has 4 battles here so idk wtf :funny:
    im curious to see how G translates to nocoast.

lak vs wilson
    lak is such a wildcard you never know. but wilson been getting better and better and will do well in nocoast IMO.

RCX vs SpecialT
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    perfect matchup imo.

heir vs dallas
    again, dallas battling alot this weekend. includign vs G so idk how he will do. if he comes flawless it will be a close battle. heir is entertaining so thats agl.

Hindurock vs old man
    old man had a good battle vs me. but im assuming with be focusing on his mani battle as well as hindu focusing on typeZ. hope this battle doesnt suffer because of that.

mr wilson vs scapegoat
    whos scapegoat tbh

HEEBS VS ryan nixon/typeZ

al hendi
    mr biscuit
    shobiz
    old man

IMO. they all had there breakout performances againts ME idk why wtf. lmaooo

so vs nixon, maybe this will hold true for him as well. but im definitely preparing for that and coming with some real good bars. lmao, we gonna have fun.

and hopefully i have my breakout performance vs typeZ. cause i know i will need it, im the "underdog" no matter by what margin im taking that into consideration and going to come as hard as i can PAUSE.

EDIT:
    that was diplomatic

your all faggots instead.
    test
  2. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Hahahahaha

Edit: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

double edit: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  3. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

DaYuM @ tantrum battle + dallas vs g souldier
    test
  4. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

other predictions.

i predict me and EF gonna be shooting multiple people without concern, warning or repercussion.

i predict I will be dining @ the finest places in town including ingredient and gumbys

i predict Dallas and MrWilson will both do Head Ice impressions (AW LAWDY) and dallas gonna tell random bitches in como that he is a battle rapper. which is hilarious :funny:

i predict With the out of a hat idea there is going to be a raelly good team that is gonna kill everyone. and atleast 1 pair that will be inconceivable lmaoooooo.

i predict mudslinger and mariah being swarmed. smh.

i predict eyerate making ATLEAST 1 hipster chick cry(why not?) and him and hindurock will have a rocket launcher fight.

i predict misterteenwolf and moose drinkign like champs.

i predict lunee ben actually raping someone (uh-oh)(jk, for legal reasons)

i predict double/duece being pissed that there is bitties out here and he aint partaking.

i predict that my predictions will come true.

more later.
    test
  5. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

dr ugz is objectively a fucking weirdo. i donno what u mean.

i said i was gonna fall back and props on the event tho, so do u.
    test
  6. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

UGZ seems like a pretty cool dude from when I've talked to him tbh
    test
  7. The Mage BTM

OMG i just watched Deadbeat vs Lahkryth...what the fuck was dude thinking? he was awful in that. I hope you didnt pay him for that performance, Db beasted though
    test
  8. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

Hindu rock never bodied me. Especially with who all helped him write his verses. Get ur head out of your ass hindu. I know who wrote all your shit. And it wasnt you. If u want we can rematch and I guarantee u wont win. Stop shit talking Arya. It aint ur area.
    test
  9. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  10. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

fresco is writing all my material for one of my battles. whats the big deal/?

you dont have a ghostwriter yet? LMAOOOO

#winning.
    test
  11. Sakim Aerias

This aint directed towards u but if u need other people to give u bars for someone. And u consistently keep doing this. (pesci) you are a faggot. (/pesci)
    test
  12. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

:COD: shots fired.

I would love to see a rematch
    test
  13. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Lakh has potential. It just didn't pan out that time. Thanks for watching. Glad you liked my performance.
    test
  14. The Mage BTM

No problem, looking forward to seeing the footage from the upcoming event and coming down there to murder the mask in a couple weeks
    test
  15. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

no offense but i've laughed hysterically at every internet argument anyone in this thread has ever had.
    test
  16. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

D'meitz >>>

def AGL
    test
  17. TommYGunZ510

TommYGunZ510 MachinE Gun TommY

Looks like a good event. Tantrum was telling me about it. Too bad its the same date as LA Riot. I would do a No Coast event if they would have me.
    test
  18. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

Aw dallas. Stop acting like I aint write all that shit. Whos da real nigga now = bodybag
    test
  19. Sakim Aerias

Shock value lines and bomb threats dont win battles. Lyricism does.
    test
  20. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

So I guess thats y I won. Why must u persist? I wont rematch. Plus you lost fair n square.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.