No Coast Presents: The Mid-West Crisis FLIERS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by deadBeat, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

I cant lie, I'ma deserve some bars bout this tonight, :boohoo: yes mage and heebs I ducked day 1 cuz I was too hung over. I walked out the hotel after meeting with xqz and got to the parkin lot, and chucked, dont kno if it was the pizza or the hangover that caught up after driving here but i wasnt feelin to scream my bars and throw up on people or my opponent.

I'm just like day 2's venue, I'm salty, either way I'ma make up for it tonight
    test
  2. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

For the battles that did go down:

Dallas vs Heir Jordan was a dope style clash. The heat was buckin. In the end it came down to who had the better closers in each round. Overall a close battle but it came down to the last round.

Manifest vs Old Man was good. This battle came down to an overall performance and dude who won was more polished and killed with delivery.

Tantrum vs XQZ was a clash of delivery styles. One was more aggressive and one was more non chalant. Both had really good bars and this came down to performance at the end and the better performance won.

Me vs Isaac was the closest battle of the night. Each round was close. Isaac had some really good angles and I am going to have to watch the footy again to go back and understand some of the bars but in the end it came down to preference. Comedy vs bars. It could have went either way but performances were good from both sides.

The God Hindu Rock vs Old Man was close. The second round was ridiculous by one of these two and they took all of the momentum headed into the third and then you can imagine what happened. Money was on the line and someone was a little more prepared and a slip up cost one person $200.

The 2 v 2's were dope. Four teams left and they will go for the prize today.

B ball tourney today.

Welcome to No Coast bitch.
    test
  3. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

damn I'm super salty now I thought the 2 on 2 's were gonna be all day 2, damn, oh well, and nobody has told me if rcx is stayin for day 2 so I'm assuming he is,
    test
  4. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Let's get this bball going soon....

...I'm sooooo tired though. Maybe we should just play a game and not bother with the filming or anything. I dunno. Imma rest my eyes...get at me.
    test
  5. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Fuckkk I really wanted in these 2 v 2s. God damnit....

Anyway, on the bus to colombia now. Ill see u fuckers in an hour or so

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.