no can do

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by withinthesoul, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

word...he is..
    test
  2. The Butcher

The Butcher New Member

If any of you muthafuckas would have actually been with us the whole trip you would have seen NoCan get served by this little Asian broad at UCSF. We were holding down a cypher in front of the student center and he said something about sexing little asian girls and she just jumped up and served (and I mean SERVED) this fool for like 3 minutes. It was the craziest shit. Ask Xover or AOK about it-they'll tell you everything. I think the chick's name was K-Lotus or something. Anyone ever heard of her before?
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

dude, why wasn't she at the battle. I laugh at nocando not getting her number...
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    hahaha word
    What the fuck did she say to here, though? I've never really heard of an ILL female battler, though.
    I'm glad I didn't have to battle anybody Asian at Served 2, cause I would've just said a bunch of Asian jokes and gotten boo'd off the stage (or, off the...audience...whatever).
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

yeah, but someone, I think it was white mic, dropped the golden child line and it went over alright with the crowd. I saw some FINE ass asian girls there, damn...yeah I'd love to see a girl that could actually battle and rep hard against dudes, flip the misogynistic bullshit lines on em, like when a dude is like "yo bitch I'll send you the the kitchen to fix me a sandwich" she'd be like, "naw I'm a fetch a carrot so you can have a dick, that's the plan bitch!" I heard invincible (female emcee from detroit who's white and ill) did alright at detriot blaze battle. someone who was there give us lines that she dropped, and for christ-sake, someone track this chick down and get here to sunday service 3!
    test
  6. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

She had an interview in XXL or something a long time ago, I might still have it somewhere in my closet. But I remember she was battling, some guy said "..your dads in the KKK" to her, and she replied with "..with every bar and measure/ you gettin tarred and feathered"..
    test
  7. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Thought It Was At SFSU???...
    test
  8. phillipdrummond

you got audio of that nimrod?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.