no can do

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by withinthesoul, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

big up to no can do for winning against Ex-i. I wasn't there but that kid got skillz so props to him and to everyone that showed up and did the damn thing.

btw, Freestyle Fellowship Forever motherfuckers!!! shackadoom was a ill cd, next to to whom it may concern but that's beyond the point.
    test
  2. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Yea, Nocando gets a lot of props from.
    Somehow, in the back of my mind, I knew that I was gonna battle either Megabusive, or Nocando. Since Megabusive wasn't there, I battled Nocando.
    This shit sucks, though, cause I only had the first half (which was the worst half) of the battles taped. The camera ran out of battery. FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

hey verbal, if you could include that footage with the other stuff you were gonna hit me with that'd be ill. when I get back to the barb I'll send you teh VCD's.
    test
  4. phillipdrummond

and nocando is mad ill, I showed my dad the footage and when he described nocando as "very expressive" referring to his hopping all over the place while battling...pops thought he was raw, too
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

No Is Dope...
    test
  6. Verbal Marksman

Yea, I'll try to, Phillip.
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

Ayo, Phillip, can you play VCDs in DVD players???
    test
  8. phillipdrummond

most new ones, yes. you can play them on pc's as well. does it say VCD's on your DVD player? what kind of DVD player do you have?
    test
  9. Verbal Marksman

I don't know. But I just remembered that Okwerdz' DVD was VCD, and it could play in my DVD player, so it's all Jesus. I have the Battle Ave tape made, now all I need is to make the copy of the Served 2 shit. I think she recorded the performances, too.
    test
  10. phillipdrummond

cool. I actually just got battle ave from alexis at the battle so it's the other footage that really counts, but thanks for doing that...mine is like ok's so it'll work for ya!!!!
    test
  11. Verbal Marksman

*does his happy dance*

The footage I do have isn't all that great, though. I mean, the performances, Ex-I's battle and my battle with Nocando are really the only good things on the footage, to my knowledge. I'm not exactly sure what she recorded, though. Once the tape is made, I'll watch it & get back to you. Might take a little bit, though.
    test
  12. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

Phillip I think you should wait on distributing the dvd's until Alexis ups the clips for them on this site, and decides which ones he gon use for the next Served DVD.
    test
  13. phillipdrummond

no, they're vcds of my battles.
    test
  14. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

yeah word up on the performances. *glows in little personal spotlight of self satisfction* no can do is a pimp
    test
  15. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

You can't play VCDs on computers, I tried. You can, however burn the files onto a DATA disc and have them stream the files or put them on their computer.

Also, Pass, can you send me all the footage you got along with your highlight reel? I should be getting a VIDEO CAMERA soon too, and then it's on bitches. You will see hella vids from me. Including the upcoming release of Matt + Posse w/ *dun dun dunnn* THE WHEELCHAIR.

Trust me, it's good.
    test
  16. CharlieChewbread

CharlieChewbread New Member

Verbal: Grunge wants footage of the performances. Help a brother out and make me a copy.
    test
  17. phillipdrummond

matthew, you're wrong, you can play VCD's quite easily on computers. To use on windows media player (if it doesn't do it automatically) open windows media player and go to FILE then select OPEN. You go into the VCD in drive E, let's say. Then you go into the MPEGAV folder and change the popup menu from ALL MEDIA FILES to ALL FILES and double click on one of the DAT files and BAM!!! it plays
    test
  18. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Peeps Have Tha Tape Of Battle Ave???...How Come I Ain't Got One...
    test
  19. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Thank you Elliot. Pass: Hook me up!
    test
  20. Verbal Marksman

Nobody has Battle Ave, except for Phillip.

Ayo, Grunge, what are you gonna do for me? Free studio sounds nice, and hookin me up with some groupies is even better. hehehe
    Nah, just fuckin with ya. Yea, email me at lyricalpoet88@yahoo.com
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.