no blacks allowed.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by LiveFromThe781, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao @ cats still thinking its teh 1950s .. you can say soem shit offensive to MY people and we supposed to take it like its nothing?? its crazy, u cats sitll have that mental state embedded from generation to generation.. and niggas dont even realize it

everytime u diss our fiancial status nd social status that YOU put US in.., and say " take it, stop being sensitive"

ur just like them cats back in teh 1900s that told niggas they wasn't supposed to talk to whites, or if a white said somethin and u said somethin back, u would get fucked up.

ur just like them..

but this is 2k6, u will get slapped up.
    test
  2. the Prince

the Prince New Member

throughout my years ive been to hiphop concerts and rock concerts. the rock concerts were much more captivating. lets face it - rock & roll has been everlasting while hiphop is new to the game. rap music is nothing more than a trend like fubu and jnco. it will die out as those clothing companies did. the only people that will wear those clothes now are people who have been "tru 2 da game" and the only people that will listen to rap music in the future are those who praise 3 6 mafia and david banner and dislike whites.
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

smart guy, and where did rock originate from... and from there, where did THAT genre originate from?

peace.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i got introduced to rap by 3 6 mafia.
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

hip hop is not a trend. theres so many ways u can take hiphop... its crazy.. hip hops gonna be here as long as rock is. cuz someones gonna come along and revolutionize the genre and it will reset itself.. its like the matrix.
    test
  6. the Prince

the Prince New Member

it doesnt matter where it originated from; it's about who did the most with it and that was the whites. it's similar to another country finding a more efficient way to transport overseas and then the usa taking that idea, improving it, and then implementing it. the blacks performed jazz, the whites preferred the music performed by white musicians, rock & roll was widespread.
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

whites perferred it by whites cuz back then niggas was racist and they hated black musicians.. they took the genre and capitilized, just like they doin with hiphop right now.

get ya bullshit out of here.
    test
  8. Castor Malo

Castor Malo New Member

I didn't read your arguement. I did skim accross the thread and notice the remark about white people reacting to clips of them not being able to dance so I'll reply to that...

I never ment to imply all black people get offended and I never ment to imply that no white person gets offended. I'm questioning the sensitivity difference. I get offened, but I don't pour out my heart over it. I drop a slur and move on. That's the same with most non black people. Black people can't let it drop.

You want a legitmate arguement? I'm a livinging, breathing argument for the idea of black people being sensitive on this site. I'm no angel, I aint going to sit here and say I don't provoke some people, I do. But when I go racial you can nearly always trace it back to a clear cut offensive comment about white people (not fucking dancing) or something more personal to my own makeup. When I'm called a 'dirty arab' by a supermod, I make a thread calling Jeff a twat, drop a slur and move on with life. When I say ''Soultan has more qualifications than most Trumps and Bransons and he still aint made a m0nkey without his dads help'' a word gets banned, I get banned, people who think it was stupid I got banned get banned too and Soultan writes a few emails crying about me to the admins. When I post a picture of a black man being ''merked'' in retaliation to a picture of a white man being ''merked'' I am the subject of endless emails, threats of resignation, screen shots, police report sized threads etc... Me loosing about 20 names.

Do you ever see me crying about being called a ''dirty arab'' or a ''boarder jumper''? No, but you see me ''overreacting'' when I drop a one liner or a slur in response. Cue the emails and me being banned over it while everyone else sits pretty.

No one is in the wrong, there is no bigger picture. It simply boils down to you looking further into it and taking greater offense. They are both fucking jokes, but you are getting all antsy about this talking about the bigger picture, which provides me with the evidence that you are taking greater offense to it.

In a society where being perceived as 'cool' matters as much if not more than your finanical or class status the whole 'white people dont know ghetto (ghetto being cool)' thing can be just as fucking bad.

Hahahahahahaha, well since you define trouble as slavery and being killed by white people, white people have expereinced more slavery/inequality and conflict, more mass murders and genocides in one era than black people have through out their entire exsistance.

What's the point in replying any further, I thought you were going to say something legitimate and educated but you are bringing me the 'pity me im black' bullshit I didn't expect you to live by.

I mean, I'm cool with people like you, spanky, lp etc because you can see something as a joke and fuck around with it. If you dissagree than fine fuck it. I aint going to argue, just don't step to me with some sterotypical ignorant 'ghetto' response telling me im racist because you THINK white people have all been sitting in rockers with a pipe in their mouth.
    test
  9. the Prince

the Prince New Member

bob dylan > any hiphop songwriter
    test
  10. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

back in the 1950s it was better to be white

in 2006 its better to be black

what the fuck is white anyway? i hate both those words

being mixed i hate racism more than anyone and im constantly getting into fights with everyone over stupid shit but things wont change so ima stop talking
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

this thread is makin me sick
    test
  12. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

go to any other country and ask them who Bob Dylan is and they'll be like who?

go to any other country and ask them who Michael Jackson is and see what happens

now shut the fuck up
    test
  13. the Prince

the Prince New Member

why do you think they came up with a black starz movie channel? the films werent good but those "tru 2 da game" again wanted to believe movies like big momma's house, state property, and soul plane were better (can you believe this?) than top-notch movies like a beautiful mind, gladiator, and grease. television providers realized they could capitalize off these loyalists, thus creating "black starz"
    test
  14. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Exactly.

My thread said: "Peep this nice fat ass (white guys don't enter plz)"
    Live's thread said: "No blacks allowed"

Spot the difference? If you can't you're uneducated.
    If you were educated you would see my thread was NOT racial motived.

1) Hardcore said it perfectly "the only reason that statement was a part of the title is because 90% of the white guys on this site see a pic of a black chick's big ass and say, "ewww, that's nasty." so, basically, a lot of white guys do not like big, thick, juicy ass."

2) Isn't do not enter PLEASE so much nicer than not allowed? As hypocrite as thi may sound my words showd thoughtfulness and tact. Wiuth live's reply he showed he lacked the aforementioned qualities.

An eye for an eye we both lose our sight (comparably speaking it was more like an eye for 2 eyes) Live post exposed his uneducatedness, immatureness, sensitivity, and his tastless humor.

Don't get me wrong i think live is a smart dude ('ve seen some really dumb fucks in my life) but it's still things he might need to brush up on. This GED comments don't deserve any recognition. You think greats like Socrates and Looke sat in classrooms 8 hours a day, 5 days a week? Granted times changed, but schooling limits and teaches you how to think a certain way. If you can think for yourselve you're already ahead of 95% of the world population, if that.

I'm not trying to take any shots at people, I just want to get at an eye to eye level with some people. (other people are way to lost into their flawed think that they will never ever experience nirvana)
    test
  15. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Don't be so dumb, dick.

Black star movies consist of low budget production movies, and your comparing it to box star hits with seemingly unlimited amount of funds? Give me a break.

The creativity of one person depends on the individual (which depends on their unique path of life) and not the color of their skin.

Please put that idioticy arguement to rest. All of yous.
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Are you in the industry at all? Because let me tell ya: a lot of the people behind the scenes in jazz today and rock and r n b are still black. For years, whites were taking black music and re-recording it word for word and putting it out. That was the whole reason Atlantic records was started. The vehement hatred of blackness in American society to this day has not left the music industry magically imune.

Someone said that Bob Dylan was better than any rap writer out. Why are we comparing that folk singer to a rap singer? That's like saying I can dance better than any lawyer you know. [dunno] How does he stack up to Bob Marley? Not very well. And for the record, Dylan was not exactly the paragon of great songwriting even in the white music community if you ask me.

Why are you people even arguing this? Y'all have really been getting out of shape over something so simple. None of y'all like the fat asses black kids be postin' in here. Why do you care that you were asked therefore not to enter? Granted, it would have been better had he just said "Beware: fat asses. Don't fuck up my thread", but what he did say was not tantamount to "no whites allowed" and "blacks have no money or education" blah blah blah.

Still, none of you white boys can show me or anyone else in here that you have anywhere near the education or net worth I had at your age/stage in life. Therefore, not only was what that thread said was a low blow, but it was a false one.

Can anyone prove to me that the white guys in this forum do have a tendency to like fat asses?

No. You can't. So the parallel does not stand.
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Any law geared towards the benefit of blacks fails every single time, hands down. Essentially every law that has in practice benefited blacks has been drafted in a way wherein the wording benefits whites specifically. Affirmative Action legislation in both the Bakke decision of 79 and the Bollinger cases I and II is a clear cut example of this where it says that diversity is a compelling enough of a state interest because it allows diversity in the academic arena. In other words, it helps little white Billy and Becky grow to be well-rounded. The fact that blacks get into school is ancilliary and marginal to the point. Once the supreme court decides that Billy and Becky no longer need diversity that much, Rahim can no longer go to the school unless he can sink a three pointer. The UC system after prop 209 exhibits this clearly.

As for your examples,

Neither of these are hate crimes. Both are assault and battery, but neither are hate crimes. Neither of them are racially motivated attacks. At best, the use of the slurs are just "rude", they cannot be used in the courts as having provoked the retaliatory attacks, therefore an overwhelmingly winning argument that these attacks are not racially motivated can be made.

For the record, you white kids need to stop whining so much and blaming the victims with this piss poor example. You can go to findlaw.com and look up what a hate crime is. You don't need to be a lawyer to do that. I'm sick and tired of sitting here watching our american kids revel in stupidity and lethargy when it comes to constructing or making an argument and researching it. Make it hard for the adversary to rebutt. You are already on the web. Just a couple of clicks and you wouldn't have been sonned so bad by me right now.

And for the record, facially racial classifications and laws are prohibited almost entirely by the constitutional law. The only way they can slip through is if they pass strict scrutiny, and the only way they can do that is if they present compelling state interest. That almost never happens. Essentially, it only occurs with Affirmative Action, and that only passes ever with a 5-4 vote margin. That was BEFORE GW stacked the Supreme Court with conservatives. The next time it's up, it will lose 6-3 or 5-4 hands down.

So stop bitching. Blacks still have little to no power in this country and the racist assholes that raised y'all to be so stupid in 2006 still have the voting power or are on the Congressional Floor every day as our representatives, our senators or our governeors and mayors.

Listen to a 30 year old black professional when I tell you it is so not easier to be black than white these days. You think colleges and universities are full of black people on a pass? You think corporate america is full of jigaboos who have no credentials just so your white relatives can't get jobs? You think your fathers and grandfathers aren't thinking "Hmmm, I don't want to hire Dante, even though he's qualified, but I may have to for fear of litigation"?

Get out of the bubble.
    test
  18. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

I meet way more white lesbian girls who say they adore black phat asses than white dudes. That's kinda funny to me.
    test
  19. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Yeah thats nice but they all made more sense then you are. I tend to catergorize you with George Bush cuz u make as much sense as he does.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.