no blacks allowed.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by LiveFromThe781, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

hardkore mc, this thread was made not because of a steretypical "jab" at white people for not liking big asses, but because of the segregation themed title. i did the same thing by making a segregation themed title. i used the pictures because the other thread showed pictures of something that whites stereotypically cant appreciate so i used pictures of things blacks stereotypically cant appreciate.

the only difference between the threads is the way they are percieved and the amount of crying in one versus the other.

it also proves that majority of black people cant handle the equality they yearn for so deeply.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

no hard feelings or anything personal, im just trying to prove a point.
    test
  3. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

This is retarded, this guy doesn't even own GED.

My family, lifestyle, anything is way above you.

Come polish my shoes, clown.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

i didnt think people got their high heels polished.
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Your corny rebuttals don't mean shit.

You couldn't compete with me on ANY level.

I'm better than you in any aspect of life.

Your only jokes are ones that hold NO weight. Face it dog, I'm good looking, and I score more pussy than you.

Have fun in the trailer.
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

lmfao@ the amount of false self-asurance/mental breakdown in that post.

have fun in the closet.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol.

Seriously, what do you have going for you that I don't have going for me?

You teach retarded people basic grammar...

I don't get where you're coming from.

You're the most worthless of the white trash.

Section 8 hero.

Come on, be honest.
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

take a minute, figure out what you want to say, put it in a sentence. you "seriously" look like youre on the virge of a mental breakdown.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Nah dog, my life is wondeful.

Too bad you can't say the same for yourself :(
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

im sure if it actually was you wouldnt be re-assuring yourself of it constantly via the internet. you obviously have something to hide or be ashamed of.

come on you got molested by your grandfather and the worst part is you probaly liked it. the best part of your day is finding pumps in your size.
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

test
  12. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

nahh homie, if you wanted to make a thread like the other you'd have pictures of skinny blonde white girls or someone playing gold or polo...that would be equally funny

saying we can't appreciate money and success is messed up

p.s. i wasn't offended by the joke or mad at it, i'm just saying

oh and p.s.s. not directed at anyone in particular i just saw people talking about it but...if you research the statistics, the people that actually end up benefitting the most from affirmative action are white females
    test
  13. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

You guys are all funny.
    white people talk about BLACKS then go listen to the music we make.HYPOCRITES.
    Not only listen to it but bootleg it (Wit all those degrees and diplomas, what? you cant afford to buy the CD.
    This is where the term internet gangster comes into play talk all dat shit over the internet but if we were in person it would be a totally different story.
    Ya'll just provide my comedy for me.
    And yet still the goverment and court system is still in ya'll favor.
    If a white man kills someone they get life or several life sentences.
    Then when a BLACK man kills someone they quick to put em on death row and give em the death sentence.

Juvenile had sumthin to say regardin to white people too.
    "white folks da one dat brought cocaine to us.
    So we sell it. Den dey wanna buy it from us so we sell it to dem.
    Then when we sell it to dem dey arrest us."

Soulja Slim put it the best.
    "Black man kill a Black man its cool dey lovin dat. Black man kill a white man dey sentencin him to death.
    white man kill a Black man den scream about self defence break it down to manslaughter with all of da evidence.....So Imma say this loud and clear Mutha fuck da White man Klu Klux Klan talk shit but they dont wan start shit..."

If you dont belive me http://storeandserve.com/download/258643/soldier_slim_s
    oulja_life_mentality.mp3.html
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

yeah i tend to catorgize soulja slim with the likes of people such as albert einstein, socrates, and malcom x. but thats just cause theyre all dead.
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

no i wouldnt, because black men love white women.
    test
  16. Castor Malo

Castor Malo New Member

My comparision is on point...

4th page...
    test
  17. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

when u counter my arguement with some valid, then talk

but u know u in the wrong, and u know live is in th e wrong for those pictures posted, even if it was intended as a joke, the bigger picture says he's praising slave owneers and people for slavery.. hes bragging about his ancestors or whoever... whoever does that, to me is bragging abotu their ancestors, or praisin slavery for what it was.. (BIGG PICTURE)

u look at the 'no whites allowed' and those NO bigger picture cuz its just about TASTE, not someones social status or fiancial status.. and how u put them in that position they're in....yall niggas been livin lovely all through history. so chill wit the bs.

if yall said black men love big asses.. what, we wouldlaugh because its true (even tho not ALLLL blacks love big asses - lmao) - look at the difference between harmless humor and disrespect..

i bet thats why half the nigas here get fucked up on a daily basis, they dont know the difference.

real talk

yall cool but foreal, yall jus chillw it the bs, i dont even get wild up over these threds, but whati m sayin is the damn truth .
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

i suppose what it all boils down to is perspective. ive already stated the initial purpose and point of this thread aswell as the reasoning behind it,so i guess all thats left to be done is meaningless back and forth bickering/insulting (which i have no problem taking part in). this thread lost its stature when some idiot starting quoting soulja slim like it had an inkling of significance to the topic or overall direction of the thread and people started bringing up plain irrelevant shit. ive said what i needed to, and i think the point has gotten across and been made clear. if you have any hard feelings, you can go fuck yourself. ciao.
    test
  19. the Prince

the Prince New Member

music made by whites > music made by blacks
    wit isnt a word
    dat isnt a word
    you are part of the reason a white person is more likely to get a job over a black person
    ya'll favor!!!
    not even close, hoodrat - http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=5&did=184 (can you interpret data and graphs?)

[​IMG]

nice role models [​IMG]
    test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

notice the music with real soul and feeling are the ones created by blacks.. if whites wanna be the greater one in the music side, so be it.. but more people will feel black music cuz we sing with pain, emotion.. with SOUL. and thats why our music's been felt throughout history and that is why hiphop is still leading ( even tho its in delcine)

so keep stroking ya ego, we all know the hard truth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.