no blacks allowed.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by LiveFromThe781, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

bwahahahahaha!
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

since errbody talkin' about it, and since Live can't seem to be able to add, subtract, or count to a hundred, let's find out a few things:

1. What does everyone do?
    2. What's your academic background?
    test
  3. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Im in school for debt mangement working for primerica
    A sub group under citi bank..

its so lovely..
    So if u fuckers want to learn how to save your money and not be
    a 70 year old workin in Mickey D's then holla at me baby...
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i teach people math,critical thinking, and basic reasoning. i also run a group home where i take the role of peoples fathers, and business is booming.
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lmao
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

is that you attempting to solve inconclusive math problems again?

and actually coming up with an answer....

u make it too easy my bastard child....
    test
  7. urban_tactics

i'm dyin......
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^ Seriously....

The blind leading the fucking blind.
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

nah, if you werent a dumbass youd realize that youre 32.5% black, i also said youre 32.5% of the stupid of entertainment in this thread. did you see what i did there?

3 + 2 = youre a dumb mongrel.
    test
  10. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

m. maestro didn't quote your post, so you may have overlooked what he said... i'll sum it up

fact: the two threads have different subject matter and levels of provocation

your comparison is weak
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yeah man , niggas is funny on this site..

and its the same white dudes that be like

" ohhhh slavery happened 300 years ago.. WE DIDNT have slaves so dont take it out on us"

but turn around and make these threads and expect us not to get offended

theres laws of the land... so when a black dude knocks ya ass out, its not because he's sensitive, its because you straight up disrespected him.

im tired of these couch potatoe ass niggas on here mixin up sensitve with straight up disrespect

whites cant dance = whites reacting to it = sensitive

blacks love chicken and watermelon *friendly stereotype* = blacks reacting to it = we laugh

whites cant dance = whites response = ur gpa is below 3.0 (mine isnt), ull never make it in life

whites response = offensive

so next time u get ya ass snuffed out by a black dude, ask yourself on that stretcher...

did I say something that was straight up disrespectful or was it harmless humor?

lmao real talk yall dudes bug me out sometimes..

and got the nerve to call urselves hip hop fans..

two faced at its best.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

all youre doing is trying to justify the same "sensitive" behavior youre p.rojecting on white people by saying that the joke has gone too far or crossed some unspoken boundary.

if you said white people cant dance(seems to be the favorite stereotype you use) and i posted a picture of a bunch of black people being hanged, then id be going too far.

tell you what, if i changed the picture to a sign that read "whites only" or "no coloreds" would that be going over the line aswell?

ps why is pro.ject censored?
    test
  13. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

no im not...

stfu wit that nonsense, u know damn well ur wrong.

so chill.. i shut this shit down.. and u know it.

counter my argument

its offensive because yall bragging abotu what ya ancestors did and then turn around and say... " no we didn't have slaves so dont get mad at us" but you continue to JOKE about serious shit like that.. KNOWING ur ancestors helped put blacks in the struggle they're in RIGHT NOW

ur just as guilty as the whites back in history that lynched us, and burned us, and whipped us.

get ya nonsense out of here, i dont wanna hear it lmao

any sensible dude can tell those two jabs are not the same.. so dont sit here and try to convince me otherwise..

someone close this thread.
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

okay.

this stemmed from another thread about the black chick with the lucious booty, and the thread saying "no whites allowed". the only reason that statement was a part of the title is because 90% of the white guys on this site see a pic of a black chick's big ass and say, "ewww, that's nasty." so, basically, a lot of white guys do not like big, thick, juicy ass.

now. the person who started this thread took it too far and posted pictures of white people living nicely and said, "no blacks allowed." okay. what seems more racially discriminating: a thread about a picture of a black chick's ass saying, "no white boys allowed" when it is obvious most of the white dudes on this site don't like that, or a thread saying, "no blacks allowed" and pictures of upper class white people are shown?

c'mon, now. we're sensitive? it's like some of the white dudes saw that and went, "arrrgggghhhh! that is so racist!" when in actuality, it was a harmless jab which should not really evoke any hard feelings.

i dunno. some cats on this site do blow my mind, though. and what makes me laugh is how a lot of the white dudes also try to brush off slavery like it didn't affect our families in any way. my mom went to basically an all-white school for high school and was one of the smartest people there. my grandmother was born right before the great depression in south carolina and was poor as dirt. she has a master's degree and was a teacher for over 30 years. so, by you (whoever) posting those pics, you're basically saying black people can't succeed. by whoever posted the pic of the chick with the booty, they're just saying white guys don't like big booty. i wonder which stereotype is more racist. hmmmmm.
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

directed @ live

your saying blacks will never succeed as a majority in the corproate world why? cuz whites set us back many years

ur sayin blacks will never attain wealth, why? because whites set us back econimally for many years

we struggle academically, why? cuz we dont get funding in inner city schools, also was set abck by white..

kill the smart ones, IF U READ U DIE.. IF U RERAD U DIE. but yeah, we wasnt set back

so yes.. if u was born in this country, chances are ur white ancestors had a part in slavery

so yes, if you posting these pics u are bragging abotu how ur ancestors set us back and how whites are ahead, BELIEVE IT or not, u can twist that shit up to try to justify what u did.. BUT in the end, we all know its wrong.

and i will be labeled as sensitive cuz I just shut ya hidden agenda down.

its all good tho
    test
  16. urban_tactics

lmao....

lets break it down real slow for you dumb-dumb.....

are u ready??

heeeeeerrrrre we goooooooooooooo

original statement
    note there is absolutely NOTHING defining the percentages of black and hispanic in me. Because the bahamian and Afro-latino (honduran) in me would be offended by this thread, they were separated in a group by themselves.....again, no percentages defined

and then your stupid ass says:
    and to help aleviate your limited brain capacity, i helped u out by saying:
    after i broke it down to you....your stupidity kicks into overdrive and u reply with this:
    u didnt have enough information to figure out what the fuck i am from the jump

so why the fuck would u try to ASSUME? i gave u inconclusive info and u continued to try to TELL me how black i am?

now if that aint stupid, i dont kno what is

once again you flaming idiot

now sit down somewhere.......

better yet....get off ya ass and get a GED or somethin......
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

i already countered your argument, youve yet to counter mine or anyone elses. youre just throwing out race related bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, like bringing up black slavery and accusing all white people of having a hand in it.

and on another note no, my ancestors actually had nothing to do with american slavery. the first time my people ever came face to face with yours was when Carthage invaded Italy. (carthage losing both times) but then again thats only if you think the Carthagians were black, but thats a whole different topic.

hey while we're throwing out information that has nothing to do with this thread... you seem to forget or be flat out ignorant to the fact that the same ethnic people who put blacks into slavery tried to exterminate another white race, just no one ever talks about it.
    test
  18. urban_tactics

man shut the fukk up..........
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

live ur cool dog, just leave it.. what u posted was wrong, just take the L.

tomorrow we'll be friends.
    test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

and live, im lookin at the BIG picture.. not just what ur sayin.. u dont even see it..

thats what makes it crazy.. u do it but u dont even realize ur praising slave masters and people for slavery.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.