no blacks allowed.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by LiveFromThe781, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^ Says the queer without a GED.

hilarious.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

you wear mascara.
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

lmao

if u only knew

ur young man, im not gonna argue with ya

besides, im right.
    test
  4. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

purple haze, heres some real shit for you.

you could never make me feel bad about how i look what i do whatever

why?

because i listen to yall, im not racist, i look at both sides, and i take everything into account...

and straight up truth: im glad im white, and not black.

bottom line.

it aint because of anything else besides ur life is worse off than mine for no reason other than how u appear to everyone else.

im not tryin to hit a nerve, im not tryin to piss you off, and i dont think im better than you.

im just in a better spot than you.
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol@ in a better spot.

My god, shut the fuck up.
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

But I manage to have an engineering degree

And u don't even have a hs diploma......

Sit down, lil boy......
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^^ Pretty much.

Don't worry though, he'll be singin' your praises when you put money in his cup as you drive by.
    test
  8. Castor Malo

Castor Malo New Member

Thats why this thread has 3 pages of black people moaning and Purples simply has two of AZ being stupid.

Hmm..

It's a FACT black people are more senstive than whites.
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

nobody was moanin in this thread.
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

^ this says it all

and its ashame how whites do that.. and what he said aint even moaning, thats straight up truth. and its also funny cuz the whites put black americans in that position where the majority are struggling, academically, economically...

its f unny..and in reality, its like yall bragging about what yall ancestors did. lmao.. good job..

this how it goes

"Black guy: hahaha you can't dance "

White guy: haha, you'll never make it in life"

wow, if you don't see the difference in those two jabs, youre a moron.

whos sensitive.

how u say something thats offensive and expect someone not to get offended

makes no sense.

if whites get offended by the fact that most of yall cant dance, yall sensitive

that aint even a sensitive subject, yall act like yall got whipped for tryin to dance, and it fucked up a nerve in ya brain and it happened over a period of 300 years.. and thats why u have no rhythm..
    no.. some whites jus cant dance

case close, and the ones posting in this thread prolly cant dance, thats why they said what they said lmao.
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ game over. flip, flip, flip!
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

it wouldnt matter what a white person said as a comeback to any stereotypical white-joke, yall would still say it was over the top. thats just the way it is.

if you call me a cracker/white boy/wop and i call you a mooly/nigg.er/spear chucker you would say i was going too far. even though youre using an ethnic stereotype just as i am.

i dont know why or how, but black people have gotten it into their heads that anything said towards them with even a hint of racial content is the worst thing possible. i mean shit, ever notice how blacks are the only people who think the us government is trying to exterminate them as a race? even though the government is more biased in their favor than any other race?

look at it like this, 2 scenarios which are about the same thing, but 2 different outcomes;

1) i call you a nigg.er, you and 5 of your friends jump me, its A+B.

2) you call me a ginny, me n 5 of my friends jump you, its a hate crime.

and you have the nerve the to call us sensitive when you have laws made in your favor pertaining to "racism". the "over the top" comments people in here have made are just examples of the double standards black people think they are entitled to and constantly exploit.
    test
  13. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

black people get special treatment everywhere........in the nfl they have to interview black coaches or they get into trouble...LOL black people need their hand held thru everything in life
    test
  14. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

the funniest thing about this post is, this actually happened on this board

there was a topic about white people's inability to dance and i swear it went on for some 8 pages of whining, crying, racial slurs, and straight up stupidity...and it all started from a video clip that was supposed to be FUNNY
    test
  15. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

LAWS? If you're ignorant to say Affirmative Action is for black folks, you are REALLY stupid.

Just face it, you're a fat, loser, wigger that camps out in the back of his parents trailer.

and lol@ "hate" crimes only being for black folk.

NO WONDER YOU NEVER GOT YOUR GED
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

1. Aren't you a poor white boy trying soooo hard to gain cred on a website that doesn't/shouldn't matter?
    2. Didn't you try to marry money and end up getting none of it?
    3. Didn't you make up your whole life last year on the web just to create another end of the argument?
    4. Ever heard of Jack&Jill? (Hint: along with being possibly the name of the last book you ever were capable of reading, it's also a social organization in the U.S. and germany. Look it up.)
    5. In the 94121 zip code, there is an elementary school called laffayette. I went there from '81 to '85. It's the only public school I ever went to. Now: there were about 8 black kids there out of 500. In the classes I was in, there were none. So if there were a gang of poor blacks, I either (a) didn't know them, or (b) didn't know they were poor. I had a lot of friends who were white or asian (go figure! Whites and asians in SF!) and they all lived in apartments, the building of which looked the size of my house.
    6. There were no blacks in my neighborhood growing up. That happens to a lot of children of wealthy blacks. For that reason, we have a social group called "Jack&Jill" of which I'm 3rd Gen. (we rich blacks still want out kids to be around other blacks. This is the way they do it.) Now, in that group in the SF chapter, my fam was either middle of the pack or lower half when it came to wealth. That means that I personally had dozens of black friends. About 1 wasn't rich.

I had tons of white friends. Until I went to Private school, they were all working class or poor. All the homeless people I saw outside my dad's building looked almost exactly like you. (btw: if you still lookin' for your father, I can probably suggest you look there.)

Now: eight years on this site, none of that which I just said conflicts with what people already knew about me. Rich kid? check. Private school most of my life? check. Went to a rich black college? Check. Most of them there were also J&J? Check.

That group, the boule and the links inc. are all responsible for why rich blacks in america can play 3 degrees of separation. It's how we do business.

Enjoy being the poor uneducated white boy I was talking about. I'm sure you and Live have a lot to talk about.
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

1 youre an idiot

2 i didnt say anything about affirmitive action

3 as for the hate crime comment, this discussion is about blacks and whites hence i used blacks and whites in the example, retard.

4 you have no place in this thread, forum, or board. youd be much more welcomed at anonymousgays.com

5 youre a halfbreed mongrel who recieved the worst traits of each ethnicity, just like you recieved it in the ass from your grandfather.
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao damn
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i'm not even gonna entertain the stupidity in this thread.....
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

the best way to do that is to not post, seeing how you make up for 32.5% of the stupid entertainment in this thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.