NJE- A WOMAN'S DESIRE (ROUGH TRACK) CHECK IT OUT >>

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by NJE 05, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJE 05

NJE 05 New Member

Hey Peoplez, this is a rough track I been workin' on called "A WOMAN'S DESIRE" it's basically about goin thru issues with ur woman in a relationship.. most u fellas shud be relatin' 2 these lyrics in one way or anotha...

this track is currently unfinished & is a rough mix.. the middle verse & hook is just the beat playin.. still waitin' on a verse from a dope rapper from QLD (AUS) goin' by the name D.MO.. 4 The hook we gonna get a male soul singa on it 2 smooth it out & make it a radio kinda joint.. this track isn't on my up & comining album LIFE'S SCRIPTUREZ, but it will b used on a future project 4 sure...

u can hear my raps on the 1st verse & the 3rd verse (kicks in @ 2:19) check out the track @ this link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/nje_music.htm

BTW this track was produced by DEE for FLAWLESS SOUNDS.. if u like the sound ov it u can check out their beatz @

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/flawlesssounds_music.htm

Also if u like the sound ov this track.. my debut album LIFE'S SCRIPTUREZ will be avaliable online to buy 4 around $20 once it's completed in around a month or so.. ill keep uz posted on that one too...

All feedback will b returned so please drop ur links & ill gladly return the favour..

Pcz [chicken] [chicken]
    test
  2. NJE 05

NJE 05 New Member

dont sleep!

all feedback will b returned
    test
  3. NJE 05

NJE 05 New Member

uppin' ^
    test
  4. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

This beat is dope ... I like the production alot.

With the concept I don't know why you talk at the beginning of the track making it sound like this is a club song. I am not feeling dat really plays into the concept. This will be nice when it is finished. However, I think your lyrics on the first verse could be played out alot better to fit the concept even more, I mean the verse is good, But I think you could paint even more a picture for the concept in this verse. Your quality , and mixing is good. flow is on point, and delivery is developed nicely. good emotion in your voice. The 2nd verse is better then the 1st. paints more of a picture for the concept, some kinda simple parts, I just feel your lyrics could be more thought out and more in depth for a concept like this, cause I mean I have heard concepts like this be4 and they all seem to be the same and not really amazing or stand out. So if you do use this for a future project I would say make it more of a stand out track, more in depth, so the concept soaks into people more, cause right now after hearing this and after reading your description of the track i was amped to hear the track and now after I listened to it, I am almost dissaponted, cause I really don't relate enough to this like you say i should, cause the message in your verses is not as strong as I expected it to be you know.....

But yea you got skill definately,

stay elevated

peep my new track plz '

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928232
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

hey man mad cats are sleeping on my shit too, and I posted in over 20 threads. Your flow is hot. You have a unique accent I'm diggin' it. I'm feelin' ur lyrics I can totally relate it. I'm vibin' to this shit 4 real. I'm bobbing my head. This shit's nice. Quality's mad nice as well. Are you looking for another emcee during that instrumental or something? Cool u come back in damn boy that's flow's fire. Your emotion's nice. Cats shouldn't be sleeping on this. This is some nice shit. Keep droppin man

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928203
    test
  6. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

aiiiighttt lets see what ur workin w/ here. this beat is hotness man, n this hook or intro or whatever tha nod ya head ish is def a good starter, tha flow comes in realy nyce no doubt, lyrics are hotness, stayin on beat reaaaaal nyce ferreal, i like how it switches up after ur verse, dunno if ur gonna fill that in w/ a hook or whatever but it should bang if u do it up nyce. aight im waitin on tha 3rd verse now.. damn ferreal this beat is hotness tho... aight next verse now, flow duznt appeal in tha begining as much but def after a bar or 2 it comes back on real nyce, yea this was def nyce verses rite here, should sound dope wen its finished.
    test
  7. NJE 05

NJE 05 New Member

cheers 4 ur replies.. sum ov that shit will help me elevate no doubt...

dont sleep on this shit... uppin' ^
    test
  8. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Ok...

Only verses to leave feedback on...Well...Way to be on point with your flow. It stays consistent throughout without you stumbling up. Good job. The doubles are accurate in addition. They add another dimension to your presence. Which as it is, is easy to get into. I hear a lot of ppl do tracks where they try and sexy their voice out or something, and it comes out sounding like a bunch of bedtime mumble. U dont fall into this trap. Well done. I think when u re-do the track, u should think about using adlibs. It would add that extra something to this song if u were to implement them right, and take it from where it is now, to another level. As long as the guy whos hoppin on the 2nd verse comes correct, and the singer actually knows what they're doing, this song should turn out pretty good. Stay up. 1

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928440
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

beats tight, def feelin it

flow is on point, so is delivery

nothin to complain about

lyrics are cool too

the bridge before the hook soundsweird for some reason... not the bridge but the part where u stop before the hook

oh wait there is no hook

the beatsjust runnin,

dope verse tho
    test
  10. Raptor

Raptor New Member

dope beat....sick flow...tight lyrics.....real dope!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.