Nix ft. MissM - The Skinny (MUSIC VIDEO about Anorexia)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by n i x, Mar 27, 2013.

1. n i x

n i x Member

So here is my new clip for ‘The Skinny’ featuring MissM! This track means a lot to me. Eating disorders, such as Anorexia Nervosa, are an important issue. Mental health as a broader issue is one that definitely deserves more attention. This is my way of shedding light on these issues. ‘The Skinny’ is a track which tells a story of Nicola, a 16 year old female, who has Anorexia Nervosa.

We all have problems and we all need support. I guess my message is that if you know someone who’s going through some tough times, provide them with the love and support they might need. You could be the difference!

Please watch the video for ‘The Skinny’ below. Please share the video around if you support this message! Hope you enjoy!

If you like this track, you can find it on my debut mixtape 'The Nixtape' which can be downloaded for FREE at:

Nix

The Nixtape features artwork by Jim Mahfood and guest appearances from Percee P, Illmaculate, Tycotic, Losty, LHA & more!
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. n i x

n i x Member

Quit fuckin sleepin
    test
  3. thebadmojo

thebadmojo New Member

I'm surprised this isnt getting any love on here, this is kinda ill. What's that accent? You don't seem fully comfortable on camera and the intro where you say "I got a story to tell" comes off a little corny as a result. I wonder if that turns people off from actually sitting through the video cause once you get past that, it gets pretty good. You put together some nice bars on this and the beat is dope. I wouldnt end the video with that chick tho, I think your face should be the last thing ppl see. I hope you get more views outta this on here tho man, I liked it.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Mad props for this track.
    test
  5. n i x

n i x Member

thats whats up. the accent is from australia. thanks for the feedback and the support. its much appreciated!
    test
  6. willymuff2

willymuff2 New Member

dam this is some dope shit undergrounds hidden talent here man
    test
  7. n i x

n i x Member

thanks willymuff2. i really do appreciate that.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

Le bumpity bump...stop sleeping on this folks, por favor.
    test
  9. n i x

n i x Member

haha thanks GaLaTeA! :)

i guess while im here you can download my tape for free at:
    Nix

check out the other clips too. i guarantee you will dig!

test
  10. GaLaTeA

test
  11. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

beats are tight, videos are tight, props to who makes them. Your flow is nasty, I'm into old school rap myself, the story telling is amazing, and all this feed is towards all the tracks. All of y'all got talent, on some real life shit, hottest shit I've heard in a while, and that includes mainstream, y'all are just missing one thing . . . and honestly I can't call it. I think it's every top 10 ever rapper just says certain lines people will never forget, your whole raps are hot, but they're not filled with handfuls of lines that stand out by themselves. All in all, this is my shit, I'm going to cop the mixtape
    test
  12. n i x

n i x Member

dude thank you so much. your words really do mean a lot. please do have a listen to the tape and lemme know how you go! :)
    test