Nissan GTR vs. Maserati Gran Turismo...which one do you choose?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Webz_Creationz, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIN

SIN Sincerely

If GranTurismos were that fast off the line (which they're not, it's more like 5.2-5.3 depending on who's doing the testing unlike an SRT8 300 which ACTUALLY has a sub-5 second 0-60) against an S2000 they'd get ate up quick as soon as you put a curve in the road. Life is not a drag strip. And bear in mind that were talking about a normally-aspirated 4-cylinder here and we're even in the same ballpark lmao, plus it's like a HUNDRED GRAND cheaper, and the top goes down. 5K in mods and it RAPES the GranTurismo, plus you can get an oil change at Wal*Mart if such is ones desire.
    test
  2. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

the granturismo mc stradale had to be toned down to make it street legal...0-60 in 4.3. that granturismo s type is 4.7 0-60 with stock benbrow and that skyhook suspension...both models have road and racing modes that will automatically adjust the suspension and gear ratios in park....they'll hang in the curves bruh. That 300c aint putting in them type of times. I know the 07 srt8 challenger with the stick shift was only clocking like 4.7...aint no way in hell an automatic srt8 300c is doing that.

But again, we're talking a luxury sports car...not a 35k honda ricer.

the maserati quattroporte is a full sized luxury sedan. The maserati granturismo is a luxury sports car...or sports tourer if you get the low end model.
    test
  3. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Lmao yeah I wasn't thinking clearly I guess.. I still don't put them in the same class the Aston feels so much lighter & quicker..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.