Nislanif do you consider yourself a wigger

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Your sig is biting off of a very old outkast song.

My dick>your whole life.
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

So THAT'S what you think it is? Funny. WE think it's a white guy who tries to be a stereotypical black person. Lots of white guys love hip hop, but they don't act nearly as bafoonish as you do...
    No we can't. I'm a 5'9" black man weighing in at 140. I can't be a lineman in the nfl...
    So you STILL believe your mother and those after school specials? Cute.
    Uh huh. So to you, getting with the times is "fitteds", huh? Never mind I've rocked "fitteds" since you were what, 2? And I still have that "trucker hat" (it's not a trucker hat, stupid).

I guess YOU'RE "real" with this hip hop shit, huh? White boy with cornrows and fake dreads?

fuck outta here.
    test
  3. what song is that?
    test
  4. but thanks for comparing me to outkast btw. I would compare you to someone, but I dont know of any rappers who have said anything resembling, 'im the rap jack sparrow/ladies lovin the semen'

sorry
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

"cooler than a polar bell's toe nails/Oh hell, there he go again! Talkin' that shit!/"

Atliens; title track. 11 years ago.

Welcome to the Clinton era!
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

That makes me unique, and the fact you posted this BEFORE I said outkast means you knowingly bit 'kast. [dummy]

Anything else? Or do you need a bigger shovel?
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan u are lame.

and still not hip hop

u tried to get involved when u was 29 years old but yo its too late
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

being a wigger is a disease not a choice

show some god damn compassion
    test
  9. 10-07-2007, 07:43 PM

10-07-2007, 07:58 PM

= you looking very very stupid in a thread that has ran for 4 pages and had almost 600 views

add the fact that you are a lawyer to the mix and it looks even worse. That top law firm would be lost without you, dunny.

who, me?
    test
  10. .......Soultan smiled as he said it, but the crowd at the club looked
    bewildered. The silence felt toxic. Soultan grabbed the chrome microphone tighter and started to nervously play with his bow tie.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

How'd I try to get involved at twenty nine when I did an album at 26, started doing shows at 16, and was a b-boy by age 3? [dummy]
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

So wait, you tryin' to say you DIDN'T bit 'kast? Knowingly or unkowingly, you have no lines. Want to find out?

Post a verse. Keystyle something. I have to bitch smack the lime back in ya mouth every now and again, I'm up for some sparring. Show the rest of these kids how not to do it...

Maybe it'll even make iLL Rich try a flat top or a gumby next while trying to call me a wigger...[dummy]
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

What are you babbling about now?
    test
  14. Backpeddle on that unicycle or challenge me to a keystyle battle all you want, you will still look like the idiotic and utterly imcompetent lawyer in this thread [dummy]
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

So that's a frightenned "No, I won't keystyle soultan"?

Because few facts still remain:

1. You fucked up on the wigger shit, and got sonned hard.
    2. You did bite your sig from 'kast, though I may have been off on timing of me noting it.
    3. You are a scared little british bitch who can't even write a keystyle when given a day to do it.

Who's backpedaling now?
    test
  16. tbh, I haven't got the time nor inclination to write a text verse so you can attempt to save face in a thread where you should just really cut your losses..

You mean in that thread where you provided no evidence to to prove I was a wigger and just made massive assumptions about me instead? [funny] I can't believe you are in your 30s, seriously.

yea, just slightly off on timing. [dummy] I didn't bite shit from anyone, my rhyme is nothing like 'polar bells toenails' wtf.

yea, like i'm gonna run around to meet your deadlines so you can claw back some kind of credibility. I've gotta read 3 novels, write a dissertation and prepare my album material for when I fly to NC this year to record with M-Rob.
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan use ur brain for once in ur life

check page 1 i specifically said u are not a wigger... that it is impossible by definition
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Was I supposed to buy ANY of this?

Brit: post ONE SONG you've done. An audio of you even speaking. And who the fuck is M-Rob supposed to be and should I be impressed? [dunno]
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I really don't care enough to do that.

But you are mad funny to me, regardless...
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

coo beans
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.