Nislanif do you consider yourself a wigger

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes or no.

imo you are more of a wigga than say ill rich, because you buy into a constructed and false cultural image of what it means to be 'black', project it, and wear it like a medal willingly, (clothing rap identity, slang, register, accent and more) despite your mammoth sociological understanding of 'race'. I.e. you are aware of the flaws in the argument but act in accordance with a false philosophy anyway. Ill Rich, on da other hand is in it for bling and sneekers and doesn't know any better.

discuss
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan isnt a wigga

u have to be WHITE to be a wigga

he might have a skewed preception which u hinted at... but he's still african american and therefore cannot be a wigga

but true @ ur last statement

i dont act black, only society says so
    test
  3. wrong, wigger is the stereotype of what it means to be black to some people. i.e. black person should act this way, dress this way, etc fulfilling how black should act boxes, but all false.
    Some black people buy into it and others dont. Some whites buy into it, like you, others dont. Therefore, you can have black and white wiggers, because being a wigger isnt about just colour or race, its about behaviour, social solidarity, cultural capital and race becomes root of the outward expression of a 'culture' when really it is a myth of a 'wannabee down youth'
    test
  4. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Y'all some dumbasses.

I'm not even "african american", you morons. [dummy]
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

brit the W in wigga stands for WHITE
    test
  6. are u slow? I just said race/ethnicity doesn't dictate wigger status off/on.
    test
  7. true, it does, but i believe wigger means something more broad in popular culture,it means buying into an 'idea' of what it is to be and act black whether it is a true reflection of black people or not. This whole premise rests on the notion of 'race' being flawed btw, So basically wigger cannot be defined of contained by colour, but behaviour. Soultan can be considered more of a wigger than other folk because of his behaviour
    test
  8. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

i hope this angry coneheaded nigga sues the site again
    test
  9. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

sultan.... is you still a virgin, holmes brother?
    test
  10. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

Mr. KKE is a great man, who has accomplished some great things. My only gripe is that he tends to be overly sensitive about his age and race; id est, he acts like a Young Black American, and is essentially only 1 for 3.

This is a man who could milk the sophisticated, Bahamian poet-rapper-statesman angle and make a killing. But he's happy to just blend in as a YBA...can't blame him for that.

Not a wigger. Not sharp or wry enough to counter this post.....but not a wigger.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

brits are stupid
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

apparently, I'm quicker than you because I saw rich call me an AA and you didn't...
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Yes, still a virgin. No, not holmes' brother. [dunno]
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I'm....pretty sure no one has sued this site. Many have threatenned to, but I was not one of them.

I bet you the last dumb ass who still thinks so, tho. That's funny. And I thought brit boi was stupid.
    test
  15. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Learned some new words in your off time, did ya?

Next month, maybe you'll figure out how to use them.

I'm sensitive about my age and race?

You sure you got the right guy? [dunno] 'Cause if there were two things I was not sensitive about, it's those two things. Now, if you said height and lack of hair, then you'd be spot on, but age and race?

I'm not the halfrican.
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

soultan how are u not african american

werent u born in this country?
    test
  17. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

yep. But I'm also an African-Bahamian by blood; that's where most of my people are from. So, so as to not deny that half of me (and the country I was raised), I don't say I'm African American, I just say black.

Occasionally, you may hear me say Af. Amer. when speaking generally, so as not to confuse people (like Brit Boi) who might be a tad slow...
    test
  18. way to diss me twice indirectly, and yet not have the horsepower to enter the sociological domain of the culture that is hip hop and defend your wiggership, directly.
    test
  19. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

I agree. I might disagree with Soultan on certain things, but I always thought he was socially savvy. I always assumed he used a "hip-hop persona" as a means to an end, but a lot of the time I'm not sure if he's just bought into the whole thing.
    test
  20. his 'decorations' make him appear 'socially savvy' at first, but as you get to know him you realise he is lacking in common sense departments 1, 2, and 3, respectively. Plus he has bought a ticket on the wigger train. Means to an end? No. Ethnocentric, xenophobic, and underhanded race supremacy championing, yes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.