Nique

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Mets, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Show me the exact quote where Skill says "I'm in MD, I'm coming to fuck you up Route 50".

THOSE EXACT WORDS.
    test
  2. UneekTestimony

Richard Corey I swear to you, if you can find that, where it says that Skill said that....I will seriously shut up. Because that will give you every right to be acting like a complete idiot, but if that shit isn't accurate AT ALL? ..I'm going to continue laughing.
    test
  3. .:enemy:.

.:enemy:. New Member

i cant watch this anymore. it was fun at firstbut.. now ur boring me. im a go have fun now. bye bye.
    test
  4. UneekTestimony

Oh SHIT, Please hold..I know where I can look now = ]
    test
  5. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

Okay, first you said you knew what I was getting at...how would you know? Kill had hundreds of battles on the site, in ONLY ONE did he mention he was down the street from me.

And now, surprise surprise, your address, which you made in April of last year, says you lived in Md. And you JUST HAPPENED to know EXACTLY what I was getting at...

whatever. Impulse voted on a Skill battles, and you just said

or is common logic too much for you to follow...
    test
  6. UneekTestimony

ahhh, fucking links.

When that site gets back up, I want absolute proof RC that there's any connection. That I said MD, and Skill said Md..and route 50? Lol, wtf.
    test
  7. Richard Corey

I never said Skill said "those exact words."

what are you talking about...I said Skill said he lived down Rt. 50., which connects D.C. to Maryland.

and where are you going to "read" either you have Skill battles saved cause you were him, or you have them saved cause you just happened to be obsessed with that specific writer....but whatever...keep explaining...and when you inevitably get banned from this site, don't say anything...
    test
  8. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

i got some popcorn
    test
  9. UneekTestimony

You're so stupid. I voted on a lot of battles when I came back to the WBL for like a week. Ask anyone. If I only voted on a Skill battle, you would have every right, but that isn't a valid argument.

I do know what you're getting at..when your site comes back up, I'll even provide links for you. And I lived in Maryland? Yes, I did.

You're trying to make connection, but as soon as your site gets up, I'll prove that you're completely retarded and are making generalizations. Hell, I can say you're Skill because you made a comment about Maryland and HEY your RM address says Maryland. Lmfao, anyone can say that. Stop while you're ahead.
    test
  10. .:enemy:.

hey.. if it makes u guys feel better.. i live 2 doors up from jesus. he blessed my block.
    test
  11. UneekTestimony

Oh so NOW D.C is included...

So what you're saying is, he said D.C not Maryland, which means he was referring to DC not Maryland.

Hey RC, you're smart..you do know, that Maryland and DC aren't the same right?

And now you're assuming. I don't have any 'Skill' battles saved. I said I'll pull up any link you want from BEBOYS about Skill. Hell, you can if you want.

Banned from this site? For what? Lmfao, seriously you're getting excited. I did nothing to this site.
    test
  12. Mahatma Clarity

Mahatma Clarity Sophia's World

Nique, don't forget when You Would Know linked SKILL to a topical he made on RM through AIM... the exact few seconds after linking him, magically YOU were viewing the topical in the 'currently active' users. There were screenshots. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

Kiss my cock, mate.
    test
  13. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

I don'like Nique's name, I read this and thought I saw mine like 17 times. And lol @ Nique usin' the third person when referring to herself, her, Joe Horn, and Rev are the only ones I know keepin' that goin'. Gave Ninja Kid a few good chuckles here and there.

P.S. Are you guys really still argueing? I've seen more reasonable behavior in 5 year old crack babies...

[Def, make sure you pass the popcorn, I got the munchies like a mother fucker.]
    test
  14. UneekTestimony

When your site gets back up, prove it all.

Because I'm honestly tired of this.

And you're a fake Mahatma. This further proves how truly pathetic beboys is...who the fuck makes a name using Mahatma to tarnish his name? Oh wait, that seems to be happening to EVERYONE lately. Grow up man.
    test
  15. UneekTestimony

Lol, my bad man. I just feel to need to justify somethings...and it isn't getting justified. I'm going to show today for our battle, I PROMISE. Lol.
    test
  16. .:enemy:.

lol.. i like ninja.. hes funny. i dont got popcorn tho.. i brung cheese sticks!!
    test
  17. Richard Corey

I'm not arguing, I think she/he/its funny...
    test
  18. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

^lol, Understandable, muh' fuckaz be hard headed as hell nowadays, and I'm lookin' foward to our match, RM's two most underrated goin' at it for the title shot. Stay up love.

^I loves me cheese sticks.

^Saw that reply comin' from a mile away. I know it's text, but by the way you type, it don't seem like you're laughin' too much...
    test
  19. UneekTestimony

You are arguing. Becuase you just went two pages with me trying to justify something that you really couldn't justify. I made my point.

Take a Geography Course and you'll be perfectly fine.

Fuck you, and have a nice day.

= ]
    test
  20. UneekTestimony

TRUTH.

You forgot though...

I'm a man, a cheater, and hated.

Omgz, dont forget those worthy components of my e-net reputation.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.