Nip slips..lol

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Whos had this happen?..lol.. It happened to me twice... One time @ my kids birthday party in a public pool.. I got outta the water to talk to my boyfriends little brother and I didnt notice but I guess when I got out of the water it pulled my tank top down. I looked at him looking at me and he was like all eyes and I looked down.. I was like fuck noooooooooo...lol.. It wasnt the whole area about half but damn I felt like a fucking loser..Thank god no one else saw.. Well that I know of anyways...

The other time was when I was dying my hair, I just grabbed this beat up old t-shirt out of my drawer that just happened to have a hole a lil smaller than the top of a pop can.. I put it on, went outside with my kids, I was sitting outside watching the complex then I got a breeze, looked down and yowzers... Im glad it was a weekday b/c I always talk to people from there when Im on my balcony on the weekends..

I know this has happened to someone else...
    test
  2. noreaga

noreaga New Member

test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

If it has happened, I can't remember. I do know it's possible tho. It's happened INSIDE my house, but never in public. So it's not as funny lol. But that would be embarassing, for a the first minute. Then it's like, oh well, we all have em, right? ;o) lol
    test
  4. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

Its happened to me a few times...the last one was at work...we were working on a project and I thought it would be easier to lay the board on the floor and write on it...when I got up the girls had readjusted themselves and one decided to see what all the fuss was about lol
    test
  5. D!CK

D!CK New Member

I lost a real good friend because she had a nip slip and I puckered on her tit and sucked it for about 8 miliseconds. I thought she wanted me to do it. after she slapped me, she told me that what I did was uncool and we can't be friends anymore.

I miss her friendship now

..so stupid.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i never did

i did once have a penis slip though
    test
  7. D!CK

D!CK New Member

lol...I have those on purpose...lol
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

lmao how'd that happen, do tell..... ;o)
    test
  9. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

ROFLMFAO I don't know whether to laugh at this or not

sucks for u yet it's cruely funny
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

i had to do laundry....was out of underwear so I went commando..fly came down and i felt a breeze and im like wow that feels pretty good, then im like wait a minute...check it out and its peakin out the front door...
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

OMG....lmao [funny] That's hilarious. I don't know if I'd laugh at someone or feel embarassed for them if I saw that. Well I'd deff get a chuckle outta it. I mean that's funny as hell lol.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

it was my inspiration for my poem gentle breeze
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO omg [funny]
    test
  14. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I was in this fashion show where we had to dance in the beginning and then walk down the runway. So the designer had me (and most of the other ladies) in skimpy tops with no glue...I almost came out, but I held them in with my hand. Unfortunately another girl fell out of her top and it was recorded, let alone seen by everyone - she was right in front of the audience.

I'm pretty sure it's happened to be before - but it couldn't have been too embarrassing since I can't remember the details.
    test
  15. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

test
  16. badassyella

badassyella New Member

i've only had one to date (that I can think of anyway, lol)...

we had a talent show earlier this year, and the girl in charge had bought everyone but me little pink shirts to go under the suit...she forgot about me, so i had to pin the front of mine closed :frown: after we danced, i was out talkin to my sister, and adjusted my bra...little did i know my nipple had peeked out....it really wasnt that big of a deal at first, but her friend matt was right there recording (which i didnt know), adn when they showed that tape to the school that next day during lunch, everyone sittin by the tv saw :frown:
    test
  17. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Aweeee, that sucks.. I had a really embrassing moment caught on tape too, I feel you..
    test
  18. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

you liked it. dont lie.
    test
  19. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I don't think this has ever happened to me..thank god [funny]

I escaped near disaster once though...me and my friends were at the pool and my bikini top unhooked in the back. I felt it come in done just in time or it would have been full exposure. *shivers*
    test
  20. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

lol@ putting that in your sig
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.