nintendo DS hack flash slot 1 or slot 2 (its up 2 you)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Radium, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

i saw a dude in philosophy playing ds behind his notebook during lecture and I realized i was missing something in life. so I just ordered an r4 and i'm fout to go and buy a ds lite up at best buy later today. waiting on my r4 might take a couple weeks though

who has hacked their DS here? experiences? I hear you can have genesis games...snes/nes games....gba games

when i heard that i realized the ds is probably the best system of the generation and maybe even

the best system OAT

the only thing is that you cant run gba games through an r4 (because its slot 1) does nayone have any experiences on running r4 as a passkey for a slot 2 flash cart (since only slot 2 can run gba games)

i searched around but found no definitive way to do this and I'm leery to go and buy a slot 2 option just to find out the r4 isnt compatible or some other gay ass situation or somilar to that
    test
  2. Radium

Radium f k

somilar = something similar
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i dont...i would like one though....id say a good place to start is pspiso...they have a portal to DS stuff as well....

Ive got my psp with hacked firmware...i would have sold it a long time ago if i didnt have it hacked...i can tell you that much
    test
  4. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

When you find out how to do this effectively...buy and hack one for me. I'll pay you.
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

yeah i just came back from best buy i wanted a "onyx" black ds but had to cope a red one...

mad windy today

pyro i swear there is no complex thing happening by "hacking" this. to use the term "hacking" is almost too much because whats done is really really simple

the ds has two slots 1 for ds games at the top and anotehr for gameboy advance games at the bottom. slot 1 and slot 2. you buy a passkey cartridge like r4, m3, or acekard and that is nothing but a blank ds cartridge that goes into slot 1 and breaks some type of security check to allow you to play roms. you get a microsd card (like the kind you would put in a digital camera) download roms online which are all readily available no problems, drag n drop them onto the microsd card and then slide that into the passkey cart (the cartidge that goes into slot 1)

basically its like this

drag and drop roms into micro sd card ---> put microsd card with roms into passkey cartridge ---> put passkey cart into slot 1 of your ds

and there you can play all the ds games you want

the only problem is to play gameboy advance games you need something for slot 2 and I havent figured that out yet

supposedly though there is a slot 2 device that can play literally everything from slot 2 but it costs like 50 dollars...

if you dont care about gba games though I reccomend getting an r4 i just bought mine for 11 dollars from dealextreme... waiting for it now
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

but look though forreal...
    just to give you an idea of what a ds is capable of doing here is what some niggas ds looking like that I copy and pasted from another forum
    test
  7. Radium

Radium f k

DS list continued... (it was too much to fit into one post)

test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

come now thats just ignorant at this point
    test
  9. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

[​IMG]

yeah, you didn't even have to continue the list to another post. hopefully nintendo hasn't wisened up/given a fuck to block this 'hack' on their newest ds, cuz i'm def copping one now.

then let me know if you ever find this device that'll let me play everything from slot 2.
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

ok

ive had my ds w/ my r4 from like china for roughly a month now

i got like every ds game ever (+ cheats) and every relevant snes game and every relevant genesis game ever.

it was so easy to do this also

just drag and drop type easy

I have a ps3, a 360, a Wii

and my DSs gets roughly 10x more play then any of them. Playing streets of rage 2 in class or on the bart/bus >>>> playing ps3 at home

anyway shout outs to the DS or as I call him "the crimson dynamo" (i copped the red one)
    test
  11. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

Man ima need to get a DS, but am i right in thinking you cant have game saves ????
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

nah you can save anything. games run just like they would if you had bought the real cartridge.

you can even use cheats and select what cheats you want to use for any game from a drop down list
    test
  13. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

whats a site i can get those games from without fear or picking up a virus on my pc?
    test
  14. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

whats a site i can get those games from without fear or picking up a virus on my pc?

you slow answerin fools
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.