Nimrod, Jeff, and DZK diss. Sick.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by EturnaL -, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

lol my bad ma

holla atcha boy
    test
  2. MC_Masta_T

MC_Masta_T Juxtaposition is a faggot

GIVE THIS GUY A FUCKIN MEDAL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS HOW EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT ETURNAL'S WACK ASS TRACKS!!!!

I HEREBY AWARD L.FROST WITH THE ""CONGRESSIONAL HIP-HOP MEDAL OF HONOR"" FOR OWNING ETURNAL 1

CONGRATULATIONS
    test
  3. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

umm dude...l frost is a girl not a dude
    test
  4. MC_Masta_T

MC_Masta_T Juxtaposition is a faggot

oops!..sorry, my bad! lol
    test
  5. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

Okay let me reply and i'm tired of going back at this ima go back once....
    test
  6. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

This is the last time i'm goin to talk about this

First of all cats like me are hardly seen in this mutherufcking internet rap shit, and secondly don't EVER insult me, let's talk like men not boys.

I'm only stating the real i'm not putting no one down, i'm judging this at an average level putting all emcees on a right and wrong, from eturnal to dzk to whoever, i've already told eturnal to not sound like em too much, and there was no fuss. But you can't sit there saying he's wack when he's climbing the charts as well as DZK. DZK ALSO takes ems flow so what yall tryna say huh? Everyone has there own time to shine, you can't sit there expectig every good rapper on soundclick to be holla'd at by NBA EA sports or whoever, it doesnt mean that if they don't get @ you then your wack, there's cats out there on the RADIO doing stuff who are 30 million times better than DZK but they are not signed or even get the attention that they need, i'v heard sick emcees. DZK aint nothing special man he's just hype and cheats his way to be number one on soundclick and don't think i'm hating but i'm just being real kid can only be at the top spot by groupies or whoever. His sitting there at number one, while the guy at number two is sicker and has a better flow and i'm with my head phones wonderingwhats goig on? how does he get to number one all the time? groupies? sel votage? nothing special about being at the top all of tha time because people remember you through your music not your mutherfucking ego of self hunger.

I find it funny how you guys defend dzk so badly.....no to be rude but yall acting like groupies foreal, let dzk handle his if he's so 'good'......if a wack rapper dissed Jin and jin was my favourite i would just laugh i wouldnt need to get sooo personal, i would say 'good luck' BECAUSE jin is an sick battle vet and would merk the kid with ease so why should i get sooo offended?

you people are more offended than the guy himself!! kid aint even COME in tha thread, and what if eturnal is just dissin him for fun? they could be friends and still fuck around and then you guys are sitting here getting personal and shit, nahh i dont think that sounds right it's not your problem it's dzk's so don't get involved like its a big deal, if the shit is weak then you shouldnt even give feedback. And i know this track is not 'GARBAGE' i say average and i even give him props on creativity. You guys wanna go mad pop a vessle over a so called 'WEAK' track then go ahead, because your only making it look like the diss was hard in that sense.

Aight i'm done responding man
    test
  7. UpgrAde

UpgrAde tha absent minded

na its not him
    but i was being completely ³³³³³³³³³
    hahaha
    test
  8. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

holy shit you sound like Eminem...anyways, ill give proper feed..
    First thing im noticing (besides tha slim shady influence) is the excessive use of punch-ins
    punch lines arent hitting hard at all...damn, not connecting at all..sorry man, i cant feel this at all..and whats with tha random clips at tha end?

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12579611#post12579611
    test
  9. Karosene

Karosene MISTERKABEATS.COM

everything sounded good..flow n everything was nice..nothin sloppy..punch-ins was smooth...

ive always liked this beat

man people always used to compare me to eminem and said im purposely copyin him but FUCK do you sound like him...try sumtin new man...no hate jus sayin..that style aint gon get u nowhere when u sound jus like someone already established..i mean look at guerilla black lol
    test
  10. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

"I've been watching soundclick for a very long time"

-Criss Style
    test
  11. damn Eturnal I never seen such consistent hate in one thread...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.