Nimrod, Jeff, and DZK diss. Sick.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by EturnaL -, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

new hott track up in this PIECE!
    test
  2. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

new material...WOOT WOOT!
    test
  3. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

dsegrgerer
    test
  4. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

do u do a fucking photo shoot for ever song mayne.
    styll u gota some new gap styled pose for every song on ur pro soundclick
    test
  5. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

nope....havent taken a pic for over a month...
    test
  6. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  7. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

That was hilarious...okay finally...my point of view

Your good....i can't say your wack, it wasn't 'dope' but it was good- you don't sound EXACTLY like eminem but if i was you i wouldn't try to, to aviod the haters.
    Secondly.....

The people coming in here are hilarious.....goddamn you guys meh.....yall really hate eturnal lmfao
    test
  8. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

Oh and your Number one in the freestyles chart with this track...so well done
    test
  9. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

Thanks much for being the third guy to give me honest feedback on this board...and the 7th guy in this thread to ACTUSLLY EVEN listening to the track before typing up the hate messages!!

hahaha
    test
  10. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

Well i've experienced the same kind of hate before....i admire the way you ignore them

REALLY theres no need of hatin and putting childish remarks- if you don't like something then don't listen, if the person needs to elevate then just tell them, rather then dissin them nah mean?

Thats how grown folks do it

Peace and much love to all
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  12. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

good looks all.
    test
  13. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

new track up here
    test
  14. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

wow we got a real genius on our hands

we told him to quit mimicing eminem...has he done it? no...so we have full right to clown his wack sorry pitiful ass

i cant believe u admire him for ignoring the haters...ill admire him when he starts retaliating...until then he's like a beaten dog gettin whipped over and over...fuckin pathetic

and to u eturnal...were all givin u honest feedback...quit tryin to sound like eminem and u might elevate to the point where we wont laugh our asses off...u fuckin faggot
    test
  15. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

thanks para.
    test
  16. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

anytime bitch
    test
  17. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

Thank's for the compliment, most people call me a genius.
    Answering back to you, really theres no need for people to be so hot headed over one guy i mean he doesnt sound THAT much like em on this track. I was judging him by his lyrics really, and if you read my first post you would've seen where i also told him to quit mimicin eminem, but the only differences between me and everyone else in this thread is that i told him in a nice way. Rather than freeposting how would you expect him to stop if yall beef with him?

so there
    test
  18. Eye Que

Eye Que As Simple As That

^listen, I said he sucked, cause he does. He the one getting all "hot headed" over this. And he the one starting the "beef" with DZK Jeff n Nimrod.. so we got every right to bitch on him period.
    test
  19. 3 $TYLE

3 $TYLE New Member

Letz get one thing clear...i'm not all tryna defend him i'm just tryna solve this problem, i mean i love everyone in rapmusic cuz they don't hate when i do a drop.

Saying eturnal is 'wack' or 'oh you sound like a bitch' will not stop him sounding like eminem...because he's just gonna sit there and laugh and just think your all joking around, he won't take yall serious because after all - he is number one in the soundclick free style page so he's obviously good to get up there and isn't gonna listen to all tha things yall saying, plus he has people that like his style on that page, so it's like a competition between the people that don't like him and the people who do like him. If yall don't like the way he sounds then just spell it out for him in a more mature way and then that way he might stop- it's just like helping someone to elevate but you can't help a person elevate by insulting them. Secondly many rappers call other rappers out it isn't neccesarily 'beef' some rappers do this because they want to battle, so eturnal didnt do a crime doing this it's just...'rap'.
    I admire eturnal for taking it easy and not making it into an all out war cus if he does respond on yall level it will just be beef, and nothing will be solved other than enemies made.

Theres nothing wrong with the message you guys are giving him, but there IS something wrong in the WAY your giving the message to him.

Lets not be blinded by anger but lets solve problems in a more peaceful way. Take it easy

Much love Cri$$tyle
    test
  20. MC_Masta_T

MC_Masta_T Juxtaposition is a faggot

the only reason he's anywhere in the soundclick pages is because people rush to his page to see how wack he is and to laugh about it

eturnal isn't ill in any way....i could beat him....and if i could beat him..then DZK would rip his head off and piss inside of his body and have it come out of his ass
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.