Nimrod, Jeff, and DZK diss. Sick.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by EturnaL -, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

whats is this the perfect example of how to copy eminems style, this track was wack

and you fake ³³³³³, you wont do none of that shit, you probly not violent at all actually

Push Leo DiCaprio, what!? grab andrew jackson and take his girl??? what a joke this kid is

track had me laughin it was so patheitc
    test
  2. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

new rap here. ;)
    test
  3. SabastianThe5th

SabastianThe5th New School

Remember earlier in this thread when....

^ Ya that shit had me cracking up.

Eturnal I think you're Eminem's long lost son or realitive or some shit that was put up for adoption. Look into that man. Instead of making shitty quality music with shitty lyrics, don't pay your internet for 3 months save that money get a new soundcard. Stop biting Em's style and stop hoppin' on mens nuts like Dzk, Nim, & Jeff. What did these cats ever do to you anyways?
    test
  4. L.Frost

L.Frost Crusifix Avenue

New Quote For The Sig

test
  5. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

new track. hott.
    test
  6. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

new track kinda...so i'll up it again for ya'lls...
    test
  7. Eye Que

Eye Que As Simple As That

omg this sucks.. I mean.. it really sucks.. please, dont tell me you actually have a voice like that?

damn.. you suck..
    test
  8. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

hahha^^^ 24 post guys are hilarious......

New diss track
    test
  9. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

that deal is this track.
    test
  10. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

this is that chron chron
    test
  11. Battlefields

Battlefields Swaggin' On You

shits wack dissing ³³³³³s that will eat you

fake ass eminem
    test
  12. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

Ok, Mr 47 posts with a high speed connection......just use one of your "veteran" fake alais' to come attack me....

...I mean be a man and use the REAL YOU when you talk to the big dog's.

I NEVER NEED TO CLOAK MYSELF from my views on whatever.

DEAL with the REAL

E to tha
    test
  13. Aramis

Aramis That Guy

you should kick your own ass for droppin this...seriously
    test
  14. just m0dus

just m0dus New Member

sometimes i ask myself why
    test
  15. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

dude you actually need to STOP, with this obsession you have for these people.

does jeff even spit?...if not, so whats the point in even dissing him? dzk obviously wont reply... and i can actually see why you got this obsession with him, because...everyone knows dzk is obviously compared to eminem, both white rappers, that are alittle crazy...so they automatically compared...but thats what YOU want...i can see it now, you want everyone saying "who's better...? eturnel or eminem?" ....thats why u jealous of dzk.

and now nimrod? ...man, you are a bigtime loser, you kno these mufuckas aint gona reply to you, you have no reason to diss these people...it jus shows the envy in your eyes, how your jealous. beef/disses is over something, its usually not a one way thing...you have no reason to diss these people, plus you suck...

...and yo, everytime a new white kid comes up spitting...alotta people say he's trying to be like eminem, when a) he's not, they jus think that, and b) the style is different to eminems....but still gets compared, but now...YOU, are actually copying eminem, the accent...the voice...the "fucked" up lyrics your trying to do...[and not pulling them off well btw] its so obvious that you copying eminem, you probably been listening to that "The Freestyle Show" mixtape by eminem, jus a bunch of freestyles.

this kid needs his voice ripped out by a vicious lion, thats been starved for weeks...you should be taped the fuck up, and pushed into a poluted river thats full of rusty metal spikes, and sharp edges...you should get your head bashed into a wall until that eminem copycat inside of you disappears...fuckin whore, go sniff your fathers asscrack.

QUIT RAP!...
    test
  16. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

dont ever some into my threads with your 24 post self.....you alias.....whoever you are be a man....

....as soon as I see the posts AND if there is a soundclick link in the signature.....I KNOW wheather to even read the post or not....

new diss track.
    test
  17. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

lmao dude...im one person, new member...that doesnt post much on this site.

get the IP's checked mufucka...lmfao. stay on ³³³³³³³³ aswell...place for whack heads.

lmfao @ this dude actually thinking someone would make a fake account jus to address this nerd.

yo, DISS ME! DIIISSSSS MEEEEE!!!!! come on eturnal...FREEESTYLEEEE DISS MEEEEEEEE!!!
    test
  18. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

with a style as sick as mine...Im only gonna diss someone with a fanbase....I probobly already have dissed you, under your real name
    test
  19. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

Eternal...you sound like a fucked up version of Eminem...get your own fuckin' style, kid.
    test
  20. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

lmfao, loser.

1, this is my real name, well..actually, i lie...thats my REAL LIFE name...my emcee name is DABZ.

2, your styles only sick cos you stole it from slim shady...but you dont pull it off well.

3, lmao @ the fanbase shit....that jus proves you doing this attention, little girl.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.