Nigkas and Fantasy Football Season 2 (Money League)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Flic., Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

omagic, stop dictating who u know gonna pay my nigga

everybody named up there has good jobs or is in college

for them not to pay yet speaks volumes

i dont even work or have a CC yet i bet that $40 get sent
    test
  2. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

lmaoo nah it aint even like that bruh

i might make slick comments but honestly.. i could care less

last year at my job cats had a pay league, i declined cuz i didnt wanna spend at the time.. i've joined countless leagues and made 1st plenty times

shit, if i didnt have the $40 for this i could join a free league and do well just for my profile

i play this shit for fun and cuz i make safe picks/trades/pickups.. Shank not letting me join doesnt effect or even make me mad. i just honestly cant get over Mesk, Skrybe, 2 grown man over 30, or whoever else.. agreeing to ban me from a league cuz they dont like wat i type to them

to me, those are female traits. like i said, its no big deal..i just want to point out how girlish these cats be acting from time to time
    test
  3. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lol yeah i mean i personally thought it was unfair for you to be kicked out cuz u got locked up that one time

it aint like you abandoned ya team, its something that happened that was beyond ya control, nobody plans on gettin arrested lol
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

im payin this week
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Nigga you aint in the league cuz you can't make no payment.

Being in college or having a job don't speak volumes on niggas not paying yet.

Rent is due the first of the month, and niggas be having that money all month but they aint gonna pay until it's due. Don't mean nothing.
    test
  6. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

are u really stupid enough to convince urself i dont have $40?

nigga $40 cant even pay my car insurance, phone bill, utilities, or even my daily habits

that shit is nothing. what i dont have is a credit card

nigga ur dorms pay for everything. stop making excuses, bum. the 1st passed 11 days ago
    test
  7. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

1st off, if I lived in a dorm the dorm don't pay shit. Students pay tuition lil broke nigga.

Next up, I aint lived in a dorm since my freshman year, and a nigga done graduated now.

And I never said you aint have $40, but you aint making no payments.

You aint got a fucking bank account??
    test
  8. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

someone can have my spot, i just signed up for the FFOC open championships tier 3 and with my local league, the league i set up and 4 Q school teams im wayyy over budget for ff (550 per season, and im almost double that)

besides i dont like half the faggots in this league anyway

thanks anyway though flic
    test
  9. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

congrats on graduating nigga

when that happen?

too bad you still lightskinned though [funny]
    test
  10. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

nah im just fuckin with ya magic

i got no problem with you
    test
  11. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

and why does jnyce still mention me?

noone banned you, you dissapeared for a whole season therefore you were deemed unreliable... i dont care if its cuz you got locked up.. car accident, death in the family, etc.. its all excuses either way and the edn result is you were a no show for 75% of the year... its wasnt one or two weeks, it was after week 3 up until like week 14

you couldnt play season two... i reccomened you be let back in season 3..

i aint even a part of that league no more so feel free not to mention my name anymore and saying i have female traits

having female traits would be bitching about not being able to play in an online league with niggas you never met... go get some friends, join some local leagues, and keep it moving sally.. if your that big of a loser then join one of 250,000 yahoo money leagues, or create your own... if yous a baller join some real leagues that send you to vegas and can win 10 large or more... please remove my name from your mouthpiece...
    test
  12. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

neezy went in on anon[funny]
    test
  13. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

test
  14. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

test
  16. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

mesk, YOU are a female

u are pulling out this league ''cuz u dont like the heads in it''.. thats female shit dawg. im sure u dont like every person on RM - is that gonna stop u from posting?

not liking somebody gives u more of an edge to prove ur NFL knowledge surpasses theirs.. which is why i really wanna play wit a crybaby like u or skrybe who pick and choose who u play internet games with so i can show u arent really as smart as u may believe

and u right, i should've stopped talkin bout the shit a while back. i dont know u cats.. but i hate bitchassness. i even let Double ML join my league and id fart at that niggas funeral if he died

man up mesk
    test
  17. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

i won shanks league 07 and finished second in vinyls 08, if shank didnt switch team scores 3 weeks after the fact i wouldve finished at the worst case 4th .08.

theres really nothing left to prove to anyone on here

besides the fact the main reason is i have close to a g invested in ff already and ive said every year and anyone i talk to about it knows i never break 500-550 dollars on it...

these rm leagues are shootouts, no strategy involved anyway... lol@ final scores being 220-190.. nah duke, not for that type of money, maybe ten bucks yeah, but anything over 10-20 dollars im playing strategy or dynasty leagues..

i dont understand that "thats female to not want to play with niggas you dont like"

yall the type of niggas to share a blunt with a cat you dont like and taste his saliva.. maybe im from the old schoolk but thats faggot shit... and 40 bucks is to competitive to fuck with people i dont like..

but if u want to talk man shit, drop 275 bucks on a tier 3 league on the website i posted above and ill invite you into the league im in, theres 2 spots left... and the commish is cool as fuck and all payouts are by ffoc

im trying to win 10 grand and a trip to vegas, not bragging rights from faggots like you or cats i barely interact with anymore..

lol@ rm bragging rights...
    test
  18. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

thats the thing nigga i dont have $300 to burn

i dont even have a job

a $40 league with some cats off a msg board i frequent for braggin rights is enough for me

why would i trust $300 in some internet shit? ill kill a nigga for my money.. i might as well go lose my shit in Vegas or somethin

$40 with a $250 payout for 1st is a cool amount

i'd never put $300 into FF my nigga.. u might as well go to the slot machine with that type of dough, at least its a better gamble than depending on professionals to meet quotas
    test
  19. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

no doubt anybody who cant pay let me know

anybody who drops 40 is in regardless
    test
  20. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Maaaaaaan, draft day should be really entertaining.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.