niggas like Cire, Wird, Bux, and other good lyricists.. yall ever considered writing???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

I've been trying to figure ways to intergrate my writing from just rapping

i mean like, writing for a tv show or some shit

I've got a million great ideas i just brainstorm about, man. and with all the repetitive bullshit now adays on tv.. I'm positive some of them would be a hit if they got into the right hands

does this shit take literally years of work or can u just run across the right person? Im sure i dont know whats necessary to write a fuckin script, but just off ideas period I'm positive a nigga can get money

i created one in my head (cant state the name yet tbh) but its about a sadistic killer who knocks on the doors of unsuspecting patrons in the 70's or 80's when security was more laxed and ppl slept with their doors unlocked and shit like that.. and upon them opening the door, he slaughters their entire family

only he wouldnt be supernatural like Jason or Michael Myers, it would be some realistic shit. after slaying about 3-4 families, he gets injured.. takes some months off and starts doing his homework on ppl instead of random killings

I think a horror movie like this would actually be scary cuz that type of shit could happen anytime
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

I actually got 4 movie ideas that I don't know how to turn into scripts, been trying to find somebody that does that shit
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Writing a script is a piece of cake.

I've written a couple.

I've also written a novel, and started several others.

Someday I might actually try to get some of them published...
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I've written non-feature length screenplays. Got 20 pages in on a novel. I'm directing/producing/editing a short film right now that a friend wrote. I write a lot, but mainly short-form.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

It's hard to write comedy shorts or anything without other people around who share the same drive to get shit done. The cool thing about comedy is you can start late, so maybe down the road. I'd like to do it for fun if I could find the time.

If Warbux lived out here we'd probably be youtube celeb bros right now.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test