..... Nigga's around yo way start rockin them tight ass shirts yet?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by _REAPAH_, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

shits disgusting how •••••• be on that trend shit....

•••••• went from shoppin at Demo and Finish Line to shoppin at JC Penny and Hot Topic

nigga's be callin the shirts "little boys" (cuse nigga's used to call tall tees "Tall Boys")

shit be soundin gay as fuck... I was at the court the other day, and this nigga gon say "Man, this cat got the coldest little boy EVER!!!"

I looked at the nigga like a pedofile, till i realized what he was talkin bout...

shit like this
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442164402&bmUID=1190272430855
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442164411&bmUID=1190272845181
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442160643&bmUID=1190272919159
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you should get the point by now...
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lmao..little boys? That's corny as fuck and so are those tee shirts..none of my boys rock any of that wack garbage..but the preppy dudes around here been rocking tight ass clothes for a while now
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

ill rock a tight thermal, whats good. but aside from the first shirt you posted "Gangstas! whats up?" (sorry that movie was mad fuckin funny) the rest are gay, and my friend has the "heads i get tails, tails i get head" shirt..but its not ultra tight so idk, maybe the dudes you were talkin to just bought shirts 4 sizes down on purpose.

and im sorry ive never heard anyone say "little boy" before, that shit is mad fuckin homo and i never heard anyone say "tall boy" either...which isnt AS gay but still pretty lame nonetheless.
    test
  4. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

He's from Ohio.

and I wear tight tee's but I have the physique of a greek god.. no homo though.
    test
  5. Purple Haze

and I don't rock those corny tasteless shirts.
    test
  6. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Yessssssssssss, at college there's ALOT of boys who wear like... fittds, TIGHT shirts, blinging belts, TIGHT like.. rocawear or sean john jeans, and some sneakers.. I'm just like.. what? That doesn't even begin to look right.
    test
  7. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

The thing that really gets me though is that in highschool there was always emo skater kids who wore tight tight clothes, but it's jus so weird to see boys who wear urban gear, and wear it soooo tight.
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

Their trying to mimick Weezy and Jim Jones wack ass urban rock star look Lol
    test
  9. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

omfg it's so terrible. And I might TIGHT, they might even be childrens clothes.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

you dont even know...i see these skateboarder kids who wear the tightest pants ive ever seen. i dont even know who makes them but im assuming theyre Levi's strait leg or soemthing but then again these fuckin homos probaly spent $200 on them for no apparanet reason. i dont even understand how you can do kickflips and shit with those jeans...it's like one of them was searching around his attic for some weed he stashed in there earlier and stumbled upon a box of clothes from his 4th grade wardrobe and thought "These won't only give me better mobility when i skate, but they'll look sexy too!"
    test
  11. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

That's exactly what I'm talking about, except theyre not skaters! Theyre just like the average, black, hispanic, white urban kid. Like.. it's rocawear.. but its 20 sizes too small. wtf.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

i dont know how you can have any swagger with your manhood getting twisted around like a balloon animal.
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

hmm, if they arent skaters then maybe i know what youre talking about too, only its the Japanese and Korean kids who wear like 8 different colors with none of them being close to the same spectrum..idk theres like 20 sub-catergories/cliques that belong to the genre of skin tight jeans wearers.
    test
  14. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Theyre not even asian though like.. i can even explain.. its like... if they were gonna wear some average urban gear, but they bought children's sizes instead. But they got the right size hat and some jordans on... and its just like... you look, and you just cant look away, because you just cant understand. It's just so puzzling.
    test
  15. Purple Haze

test
  16. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

i was raised in the yo..."youngstown ohio" but i stay in va now but i aint enever heard of no damn little boy or tall boy lol.....but yo....i rocks the little tees....but im in ur boat.....bitches luv the muscles
    test
  17. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

^ Thas whuts up, whut side u from?

but man... I mean, i'd cop some of these shirts in like, 2 or 3x.... like, not SKIN TIGHT, but not nightgown long, you know?

and even THEEEEENNN, thad be some shit i wear on a laundry day, or when i go grocery shopping or somethin like that...

•••••• be comin to PAAARTIES in these gay ass tight ass shirts... shit be KILLLLIN me... cuse about a YEAR AGO, they would be LAAAAAUUUGHIN at a nigga who dressed like that, clownin em n shit...

But i noticed, most of the cats on that shit are in highschool... When i go up to cleveland, i see some cats on that shit in the clubs/bars, but they fuckin with skater girls n shit... they prolly grew up skating n shit.

Im done with trends man.... Im to fly/grown to be goin out of my way to dress like everybody else
    test
  18. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

ye i feel u cuddy...lol now that i think about it....it might be a va thing....cuz since i movied to va my dress game changed....but i aint gonna front....the white chicks luv the tight fit.....and they all want this pipe so i give it to em lol...but im from east side.....you?
    test
  19. LiveFromThe781

"yup in my tight tee"
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

I hate looking like anyone else..I'd rather stand out then follow a trend..and fuck a tight t shirt
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.