Nigga

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Kriptik Thoughtz, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JKillaZ

JKillaZ New Member

rgct was most likely one of those white kids who was made fun of by a black kid 1 time in his life and now holds a grudge against all blacks.

White people are pussies I don't need no statistics to tell me that
    test
  2. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

That's total bullshit. White people get a reputation for being pussies because some of us let black kids walk all over them but we aren't all like that. I can't stand white kids who don't stick up for themselves. Nonetheless, I've been picked on countless times for being white but you don't see me turning into some racist fag.
    test
  3. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

^^good job chuck...

yea anyway i was just saying.. we dont have any serial killers PERIOD ur right.. unless u count the DC sniper..

and im no racist.. just expect me to speak the truth.. whites are alright.. i dont HATE any race.. i just hate some people IN other races.. case closed
    test
  4. rgct

rgct New Member

So rap is only for blackies?
    test
  5. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^lmao, yes, now go..
    test
  6. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Man do you seriously want to start stating stats about crimes?

I'm not even going to start with my list of white crimes.

White people tied weights to slaves and threw them overboard to lighten the loads of slave ships.

White police officers committed countless crimes against blacks during the civil rights era.

Get the picture yet?
    These crimes are far worse than what blacks do today. Oh but these werent considered crimes. Not the crimes you think about anyway. At least we didn't single out everyone elses race and see ourselves as superiors.

You have no idea how bad racism is today. Because you don't see it. It doesnt happen to you. You believe that bullshit that we are all equal in todays times. Its just that, bullshit.
    You have no idea how different we see the world.
    I've actually written an entire page on this subject on another rap board just for assholes like you.
    Walk in my shoes for a day kid. Living as a black man in northern Florida. That would shut you fuck up.
    Think about it this way. Black people are animals to you right? We werent born animals, we were created through years of racism and forced hatred against us. Now the animals have been released from their cages. Now they want revenge against their masters, the masters who have beaten them for centuries. The masters who have neglected them. Treated them as sub-human property.
    Your ancestors were beyond horrible people. Now the ancestors of the animals want their revenge too. But you still dont see the entire black population rising up against white people. Because we are smart enough to realize what is wrong.

So yes black people do commit more "crimes" in todays times. If black people treated white people the way you treated us then you would see the crime rate stacked in your favor.

Always remember this, you created this. All you had to do was give in, let us be equal to you, but you wouldnt. So now we have been raised like this. In poor communities, people sell drugs to feed their families, people steal to feed their children. But you dont see it that way. All you hear is "Black man robs store, sentenced to 6 years".
    Go read yourself a book on gangs. Just go to your local library and read about modern street gangs and the reasons why they do what they do. You would see shit a lot differently then that the media tries to show you. All they want you to see is "Black animals with guns who need to be caged".

Educate yourself or shut the fuck up. I'm really getting tired of you dumb ass racist people.
    I have actually sat down and had a long conversation with a die hard racist just to hear him tell me exactly why he hates me. He had some good points and I respected his opinion even though he hated my people.
    I would respect you if you at least sounded smart in your argument. But you are racist for dumb shit that you know nothing about. I don't respect you because you aren't educated. Therefore you are forced to copy and paste Google search results because you have no argument of your own.

RGCT Im talking to you. If you havent figured that out yet.
    test
  7. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

It's called white provelage you probably don't know what it is, or when it happens. It's the face that you aren't really sterotyped against like we are.
    test
  8. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

2 things i really hate are racists and those that generalize (usually the same type of ppl). Though there are racists in our generation it doesnt mean anyone can simply peg their entire race as racists. And to me ppl who blame the children whose opinions could be radically different from their parents but still seem to get pissed on by people makes me mad. I can understand how black people can be pissed of that white people forcibly took them from their homes and enslaved them but blaming people over 200 years later saying its them that did those atrocities is bullshit.

I mean in generalizing that all white people are racists just cause you have run into white people who treated you like shit does not mean that all white people will act toward you the same way. If you really do think this, then get mad at those very people who think that all black people are poor criminals who prey on the weak, then you are just as fucked up as they are.

As for the word nigga if you want to use it go ahead, banning it would only spread its use. I just dont see why a race would want to call themselves something that even resembles such a horrid word and time in there history. I mean make a new word that empowers you not for your hatred towards another but for your brotherhood to eachother.

Just my opinion
    test
  9. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

It's a direct result of black culture in America. Anyone can participate and enjoy rap music but if you have a problem with black people then by being on a rap music board you are just looking to stir shit up, you aren't really here because you like rap. And if you are then keep your racist propaganda to yourself. You're sitting here saying things purely for shock value and it isn't fooling anyone.

Hold on.. not stereotyped against by who? By white people? Of course not. By blacks and hispanics? Think again. Let's be honest.. anyone who lives in an area with mostly blacks or latinos knows that nowadays racism towards whites is a lot more common than any other race in inner cities. Hearing about a white person getting beat up or even killed in the ghetto for his skin color is not all that shocking these days. I probably deal with more shit for my race than the average black or mexican kid at my school does..

If I had to rationalize it I'd say that by blacks using the n word in a positive sense it takes some of the edge off of the word. If everyone were to stop using the word, racists would continue to use it and people would be even more offended by it than they are now. But since the word is so prevelant these days, it takes some of the racist's power away. When racists say that word they aim to offend. The less you react, the less impact they've had, the less motivation there is for them to continue.
    test
  10. Kriptik Thoughtz

"If I had to rationalize it I'd say that by blacks using the n word in a positive sense it takes some of the edge off of the word. If everyone were to stop using the word, racists would continue to use it and people would be even more offended by it than they are now. But since the word is so prevelant these days, it takes some of the racist's power away. When racists say that word they aim to offend. The less you react, the less impact they've had, the less motivation there is for them to continue."

^^^thats exactly wat i was trying to say.. the more blacks use it the less offensive it is.. if NO blacks ever used it we'd turn suicidal when a white person said it to us.. but now a days we'll just stick to beatin dat ass..
    test
  11. rgct

rgct New Member

"beaten dat ass"

and you wonder why people hate blackies. always trying to "beat dat ass"
    test
  12. .Misfit.

.Misfit. Got'cho bitch on check

nigger

wow
    test
  13. -Sage-

-Sage- New Member

I know black people that grew up in rich ass white neighborhoods and their families have been rich for a really long time... so are they not qualified to use the word?

The reasoning on this is terrible. It's okay for latinos to use the word because they grew up in the same neighborhoods as black people, but if the white people in those same neighborhoods were to use the word they'd be condemned.

And latinos that live in the suburbs still say that shit.

I could really give a fuck what people think about it, I just think some of the reasons people come up with as to why people are / are not allowed to say something are ridiculous. For instance I've known black dudes that say the word constantly, live in rich neighborhoods, who know absolutely nothing about their heritage or why its even significant the word they are using exists, try to say the reason they can use the word is because their ancestors were enslaved.

Really I think people should say whatever the fuck they want, regardless of what anyone else thinks.
    test
  14. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

yea but their our movies about trailor parks and all that good stuff....
    test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

But trailor parks are only a small portion of the poor white neighborhoods out there and there really aren't even many movies about trailor parks because trailor parks don't have the same glorified gangsta image as black ghettos. The movies they do have about trailor parks are comedies 99% of the time because poor white people is just the funniest thing hollywood's ever stumbled upon. Come to think about it there's a lot of comedies about the ghetto too.. what is it about poor people that America finds so funny?

People in trailor parks are portrayed as ignorant white trash with a shotgun and a rebel flag.. it's never seen as "cool" to come from a trailor park even though they have the same basic struggles as a person who comes from a ghetto. Drugs, crime, and poverty. The specifics may be different.. instead of crack dealers they have meth labs.. instead of drive bys they have stabbings and bar fights... but it's all the same shit in the end. Yet every kid in America wants to claim to be from the ghetto but nobody wants to claim to be from a trailor park.. even if they are really from a trailor park.
    test
  16. datN!GGAeDouble

datN!GGAeDouble Lil Havana Representa

i meant back in the days during the 70's n shit..but yea now blacks and hispanics have different areas in theyre cities n shit, but black people dont have a problem w/ latinos sayin nigga because most of us have black roots and we go through a lot of the same stereotypes and racism...

and if a black person/latin person lives in the suburbs they can still say nigga...hell, its good to see blacks/latins IN the suburbs...

and actually what you said is wrong...ive seen white boys who live in the hood stay nigga when theres nothing but black people chillin wit him n they dont tell him shit, cuz he grew up around them and most likely is hated on by more upperclass whites (ive seen it happen too, w/ more upperclass whites hatin on him n his family for livin in the hood n shit)...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.