Nigga

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Kriptik Thoughtz, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

its a word, so no, no word should cause someone to be offended and if it does, fuck em. Theyre just over sensitive pussies

Vote: dont ban shit, fuck the FCC too
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Heh this kinda made me laugh. I mean to say that if it wasnt for white ppl freeing black ppl and not even thinking that it was white ppl who loaded em on the ships in the first place is kinda funny.
    test
  3. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Shut the fuck up.
    test
  4. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Is the threadstarter white?
    test
  5. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

lmao at confused kids
    test
  6. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

No, im the thread started and im black... and "rgct" ur bviously very ignorant and just simply "retarded".. because u took us from our home, and brought us to yours, so fuck yall right off the bat, and the fact taht ur standing up for white people saying it online is hilarious to me, because of u were in a room with just 3 black people u wouldnt be so silent.. so its all good, talk ur i-net trash.. u wont mention any word that begins nig infront of blacks off the computer..

peaCe
    test
  7. Kriptik Thoughtz

nigger?

chink? = chink

spick = spick

wetback = wetback?

i dono how yall decide which words to block.. lmao
    test
  8. rgct

rgct New Member

and if you were in a room with 3 white people, you wouldnt say ~~~~~~~. whats your point nig?
    test
  9. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^yes, i would.. be honest, 3 ~~~~~~~s would probly be scared the one nigga had a gun so dey wouldnt even do shit... lmao.. and u know YOU wouldnt do shit either..
    test
  10. rgct

rgct New Member

exactly, fruther proving my point that all you niggers are animals and need to be locked up. if all of you were put away, the crime rate in usa would go down 85% because there will be no more "ghettos" or "gangs" with you peice of shit scum using our tax dollars.

go get the door, your chicken and watermellon are here.
    test
  11. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

specially since 95% of the serial killers in america are WHITE.. all we got is the sniper and OJ.. lmfaoo

yall have all the psycho's and lunatics that shoot up the school and have 5000 bodies in their basement.. and yall got jeffery dahmer.. ted bundy.. john wayne gacey.. YALL are the crime rate.. yall police officers kill more than any hood.. stfu

lmao@ this homo
    test
  12. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Lets play name that race!

Boy gets picked on in school
    Boy beats up person who picks on them

Boy gets picked on in school
    Boy goes to school the next day and kills every damn body

Boy was neglected as a child
    Boy grows up on the streets with his friends as his family

Boy is neglected as a child
    Boy grows up and kidnaps then eats people

Mans girlfriend dumps him
    Man cries and leaves a pussy message on her answering machine

Mans girlfriend dumps him
    Man kills everyone on the block then goes to the top of a building and threatens suicide

Yes there are huge stereotypes but kid up there ^^^^^^^ this is how you sound. Stupid.

I can go on, over the years the white race has committed FAR worse crimes towards human beings in America than black people have.

But back then these acts werent considered "crimes". They were considered civil rights issues. So don't try it kiddo.

Should I continue?

British dumped their prisoners on Australia whiping out the Aboriginese.
    Various Europeans enslaved Africans and brought them to colonial America.
    British occupied India against their will.
    French occupied Vietnam against their will.
    Russians occupied Afghanistan against their will.
    White Americans treated other races as less than equal for over 200 years.
    The list is huge.

So if you want to be so stupid as to say that an entire race needs to be locked away then it should be your own. Europeans have caused the most damage throughout the world in history. Europeans are white people. So shut up. If it werent for you people then everybody would be back in their own damn countries.

Don't I sound like a racist asshole? Yeah thats what you sound like too.

PS I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just trying to make this kid understand how ridiculous he sounded.
    test
  13. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

nigga lol ahhhh shittttt
    test
  14. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

yeah but I'm sure a lot of blacks don't even think twice half the time they use it just casually cause I know some people who'll use it every other sentence, alluding to their friends, people they ran into, people we're chillin' with, etc. so no, I don't think it should be banned but I just wonder sometimes if it even crosses some people's minds when they're using the word what they're saying. not like I care if they do or don't bu just curious.
    test
  15. Kriptik Thoughtz

nigga has been in the hip hop culture for over 20 years.. amongst BLACKS.. i dont wanna call it a secet code or no gay shit like dat.. but thats how it is, black people cant say ~~~~~~~ in a record either.. they will be destroyed by the media.. UNDERGROUND white MC's say nigga and thats why u never hear about them.. immortal technique and dead prez use many racist terms and thats why they will ALWAYS be underground..

nigga is communication between blacks.. to some blacks its disrespectful.. because thats what whites called us to demote us.. but the word negro means black, period, not slave.. ask a spanish bitch..nigga is sort of flashy and short for negro and it came around when blacks started to not give a fuck what white people think.. and now that we use nigga to ourselfs whites dont like it..

BITCH used to be how u disrespected a woman.. but now all female rappers clasify themself as the baddest "BITCH"... t SOME woman its still disrespectful but others use it to their advatage..

and i feel wat lilburna was sayin
    just because we use it to our advantage dont mean u can disrespect us because YOUR not US.. WE are US.. so u stay out of OUR business.. lmao

plaina nd simple..
    test
  16. rgct

rgct New Member

Whites, Blacks and Murder

From time to time, the US Census Bureau publishes another insight into the race and crime issue in America, called Crime in the United States. This is a publicly available document published by an official US government agency. Combined with data taken from the US Census bureau, the figures make fascinating reading:

- The average Black commits murder 7.9 times as often as the average White.

- The average Black commits rape 4.4 times as often as the average White.

- The average Black commits robbery 9.6 times as often as the average White.

- The average Black commits assault 3.9 times as often as the average White.

In 1999, there were 6434 US murders having a single perpetrator and a single victim. Of these murders, Blacks committed 3155 (49.0%) and Whites committed 2984 (46.4%). The Black per capita murder rate was 6.8 times higher than the White per capita murder rate.

There were at least 718 interracial murders (11.2% of total murders), of which 469 were committed by Blacks (65.3% of interracial murders) and 188 were committed by Whites (26.2%). The Black per capita interracial murder rate was 16.1 times higher than that for Whites.

There were 452 murders in which Blacks killed Whites (63.0% of interracial murders) and 154 murders in which Whites killed Blacks (21.4%). The average Black was 18.9 times more likely to kill a White than the reverse.

The White/Black population ratio for 1998 was 6.44.

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;

For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.

In 1988, there were ten cases of White men raping Black women, but Black men raped White women in 9,405 cases.

White criminals attack Blacks only two per cent of the time.

Of 629,000 interracial attacks recorded in 1985, fully 90 per cent were Black on White. That bears repeating. Ninety per cent of interracial attacks consisted of Blacks attacking Whites, not the other way around. This is worth repeating again, as the state of the media and the racial power balance has reached the point where much prominence is given to so-called "hate crimes" where Whites are seen to be attacking Blacks. In reality, the exact reverse is true: Blacks attack Whites in a ratio of 9 to 1 times; but because of the anti-White sentiment which has crept in as a result of the shifting demographics, this fact is not only ignored, but deliberately suppressed by the controlled media, even through it is freely available from the FBI for those who want to make the effort to go and get it.

http://www.~~~~~~~~~~.org/whitehistory/usacrime.htm
    ---

Would you still like to make assumptions, niggie?
    test
  17. Kriptik Thoughtz

^^^yur 10x dumber than i thought if u actually believe all those bullshit statistics.. lmao
    test
  18. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

OJ wasn't a serial killer. It was a celebrity case but not a serial killer. I don't know where you got that statistic but I'd bet money it's more than 95%. And they are all males too.. only been one female serial killer so far in America and I forget her name but they made that movie "monster" about her. She looked like a guy though. But serial killers are extremely rare. It's not like we've got a serial killer epidemic going on in this country.
    test
  19. JKillaZ

JKillaZ New Member

Actually most crimes are done by white people in america even thought there are a lot more white people. But if you watch tv they always show black people getting arrested and shit.
    test
  20. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

rgct why exactly are you here? If you hate black people so much then here's a piece of advise: stop posting at a rap music forum. Either that or quit being such a drama queen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.