Nigga

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Kriptik Thoughtz, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I could go on but thats some short responses.
    test
  2. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

i dont think it should be banned at all.. while people need to know that its an agression instilled in us that snaps wen they say it, thats like tryin to be brave and standing next to a lion.. unless ur TRAINED (have experience ralkin to black people) u should watch ur mouth.. plaina nd simple..
    test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

who gives a shit
    test
  4. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

"yes it does, that's the reason white people can't get away with it, they are in no way shape or form black, no matter how hard these wiggers try."

Say I look white, act white, and was raised in a white neighborhood by white people, but I have some african roots in my ancestry, can I say the n word? Hell if that's the case most people should be able to use it. A lot if white people have blacks in their family tree somewhere along the line. The logic of who can and can't say the n word varies from person to person, but most people I know agree that it's just unacceptable for whites to say it because our ancestors were the opressors in America. The same doesn't apply for latinos because they were the oppressed.

"Yeah true, but whites don't go through the same struggles as latinos and blacks, the ghettos aren't mostly whites, but latinos and blacks."

That's because a "white ghetto" is an oxymoron. The slang term for ghetto was coined by blacks to describe poor black neighborhoods.. it doesn't mean any poor neighborhood in the country it means a poor neighborhood with mostly minorities. There are plenty of poor white neighborhoods though.. don't kid yourself. Just cause you never see them in movies or videos doesn't mean they don't exist. Poor white people outnumber poor minorities in America.. the only reason poverty is associated with minorities is because the percentage of minorities who are poor is much greater than the percentage of whites who are poor.
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I dont really see why it should still be in the english language at all. I mean i kinda understand the difference between n.igger and n.igga but i cant picture a bunch of white ppl sitting around saying hows it going cracka. I mean to me all it would do is remind me that my ancestors were treated like shit but i cant do anything about it and then id get pissed off. I think that black people should have stuck with dog or homie instead of reffering to eachother as basically slaves.
    BTW im one of those part latinos that is white and snow and grew up in the poor part of town so i can confirm they do exist
    test
  6. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

No...

trigga
    figga
    jigga
    bigga

....you need "nigga" in between all those words.
    test
  7. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

nigger?

It's not blocked anymore.
    test
  8. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

test
  9. Question Me

Question Me Aktivist Productions

test
  10. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

~~~~~~~ jacks ?
    test
  11. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

~~~~~~~jacks.
    test
  12. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Ghetto wasn't coined by blacks, dummy.

It's a word the j.ews have used for years.
    test
  13. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

I said as a slang word in America. Obviously I wasn't including the jewish ghettos of the holocaust.
    test
  14. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Either way, you can't coin a word that's been coined for 200 years. Eh, no big deal. Not gonna argue any further.
    test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    test
  16. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

A message to all those trying to make white people understand why they can't say nigga.

Stop trying.
    White people are going to say nigga whether you approve of it or not.
    I don't approve of anybody but blacks and latinos saying nigga but you don't see me going around trying to tell everybody else that.
    Heres a word of advice, people will do what they want to reguardless of what you say.
    I highly doubt that a white person who has been saying nigga will stop for the simple fact that you tell them to. White people know that blacks dont want them saying it but they do anyway so obviously your opinion means shit to them.

My homeboy is a white boy who grew up in the ghetto with nothing but black friends and a broken home. Unless you see him in person you'd never know he was white. If any white person would be qualified to say nigga it would be him. And he doesnt even say it because he knows its disrespectful to black people when white people say it. Whether you are saying nigger or nigga it doesnt matter.

I dont call white people crack(a) or crack(er). Because its disrespectful even if I'm using it in a non-negative way. Now if a white person wants to say whats up cracka to his white friends then thats fine, I just wont do it cuz Im not white. I respect people enough to not use racial terms if Im not the same race as them.

But like I said above. White people dont care what blacks think about it. They gonna say nigga whether you like it or not. But I've seen plenty of peoples asses get kicked over this shit. Maybe thats the only way we can make them understand.

and by the way. If this board is gonna uncensor nigger then you damn well better uncensor ~~~~~~~ too.
    test
  17. Female&Male

Female&Male New Member

I love to eat ~~~~~~~s, it shouldn't block it when you mean you love to eat ~~~~~~~s. ~~~~~~~s are really tasty, have you guys ever had ~~~~~~~s with a little bit of cheese on em, mannnn those ~~~~~~~s taste great after you put some cheese on those ~~~~~~~s. I like to eat ~~~~~~~s and listen to the spic e girls at night. I love those spic e girls, somtimes i'll even eat an ~~~~~ with the ~~~~~~~s. good times.
    test
  18. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

test
  19. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Honestly I don't really care who says the n word because it doesn't affect me. If latinos want to say it and blacks want to let them it doesn't bother me. I don't say it for the simple fact that black people are offended when white people say it and I think they have a valid reason to be offended so I don't say it. If I wanted to say it I would, and I could easily rationalize my right to say whatever the hell I want. Also the fact remains that anytime a white person says the n word they immediately portray themselves as an ignorant racist whether they meant it negatively or not. I don't want to make myself appear ignorant or racist so I don't say it. One word out of my vocabulary isn't a big deal. I'm not saying I've never said it in my life, but now that I'm old enough to see the seriousness of the word I refrain from saying it.
    test
  20. rgct

rgct New Member

whites invented the words, we can use it when we want. if it wasnt for us yo nigga asses would still be in our backyard doing work, so do NOT tell us we cant say it, we MADE the word bitches.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.