Nigga

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Kriptik Thoughtz, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

do you think the word nigga should be banned from hip hop? (a debate on the radio a while back)

anyways, i say hell no... why? slut, hoe and whore are way more offensive... nigga isnt an insult on record so i say fuck no it can stay where its at? (i kno a FEW of yall might say yes, it should be band though)

yea anyways, RE-Up !
    test
  2. Kriptik Thoughtz

and codo's to whoever unblocked nigga from RM, dat was really gay... but just so check..

~~~~~~~?
    test
  3. Kriptik Thoughtz

ight, crack3r is still blocked, lmfao
    test
  4. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

I don't think nigga is an offensive word, and if more people actually knew about its history they'd understand.

(I'll explain if you guys want to know)
    test
  5. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

No it shouldn't be banned from hip-hop for crying out loud.

What the fuck is the world coming to?

Y'all do realize that there is a difference between "n*gger" and "nigga", right?

The whole history word is about turning a negative into a positive, as bigKFC alluded to, and all the people who want to ban it are probably white.
    test
  6. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Sn~~~~~
    Nigga

I still cant mention a fruit drink...

Sn@pple
    test
  7. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

test
  8. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

No words should be banned.

If someone wants to make a rap song about killing black people and jews, then they should feel free.

Fuck censorship.
    test
  9. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

^ pretty hardcore liberal for a Bushie
    test
  10. OrtizDupri

I'm a libertarian, dumbass.

And free speech isn't a liberal idea at all...
    test
  11. chickenwang

whatever

back to the topic at hand, you cant fucking ban a word. theres no pro argument for this, and who would administer the ban? lol some fucking politican? there would be a law that nigga can't be used on a hip hop record when that's not even the most pouplar reason why hip hop is so hated by everyone other than its community? any black person offended by nigga is a damn cabbage head clown anyway and isn't worth being explained to why blacks call themselves nigga. any white person offended should mind their own damn business.
    test
  12. chickenwang

what did you think of the tsunami song?

they should feel free to make a song about killing blacks & jews but i dont want to be forced to hear it, it shouldnt be allowed on a radio station where i could possibly tune in and hear some song like that, or CHILDREN, the precious children, could hear it.
    test
  13. OrtizDupri

They should be allowed to make it and record it. They played it on the radio. There was a public outcry against it. Sponsors leaving and what not.

That's how it's SUPPOSED to work, that's how free speech works. You can say whatever you want, just don't expect support.
    test
  14. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

I agree that no words should be banned. Kids hear worse shit at school everyday.
    test
  15. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

naw cause its not really bad, it just means other person usually. and it's usually just a word to fill in space in a rhyme, I think.
    test
  16. Female&Male

Female&Male New Member

its a disrespectfull word, so when black people say wassup my n.igga they're just disrespecting themselves, same with dog and all that. But it shouldn't be banned but smart people don't use the word only house n.iggas do and confused kids.
    test
  17. lyrical impact

lyrical impact New Member

How come Fat Joe & other lationos use the word 'Nigga' when there clearly not black
    test
  18. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Cause they have negrito in them and only stingy black people and white people care.
    test
  19. datN!GGAeDouble

datN!GGAeDouble Lil Havana Representa

...for the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time, cuz all latinos have black in em, and grew up in the same neighborhoods as black people, so blacks dont have a problem wit latins sayin the word...

and for yall info, since some of yall ignorant, i hope all yall dont realize hispanics all look like fat joe/cuban link/big pun/ b-real....theres latinos as white as snow, and as black as coal, its just that most a brownish n shit lol...
    test
  20. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

False... not all latinos have black in them. Most have a combination of white and native american. We are basically all mutts when you think about it anyway.. besides the royal families of certain countries who have made it their perogative to remain "pure," all different nationalities and races have been mixing since the beginning of time. It's just white people have more white in them than anything else.. doesn't mean their are no other races in their ancestry. Most white americans have at least a little native american in them. And simply having "negrito" in your ancestry doesn't mean shit when it comes to the n word. It never existed in Africa, it was birthed with the slave trade and used in America to refer to african americans and nobody else. To many it represents the struggles of an entire race bound by slavery and after that being looked down upon and treated as unequals. It isn't about who your ancestors were but what you look like and how you're treated in America. Back in the old days if there was any doubt about which race a person was they'd use the brown paper bag test. They hold a brown paper bag up to your arm.. if you're darker you're colored, if you're lighter you're a white. If you're exactly the same... I have no clue. Honestly your family tree held no importance in the issue, unless if you were just a really tan white person or something.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.