Nigga

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by teacozy, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drones

Drones Active Member

like I said, I think the 'er' ending is just due to morphological standards. in reality it should be wigga because that's where the words comes from as I see it. I find your scenario less plausible than some black guy clowning on white people trying to act like him. it might as well have been a white guy, but I definitely don't see it as inherently racist. it's harmless, mocking, comical, etc. and only has racist connotation by semantic association, which I think is stupid. if wigger is really wigga, it's only offensive to the that particular black stereotype, not black people as a race. that's my main point.

wiggers aren't old asian ladies who are infatuated with coltrane, cornbread and congo. it refers specifically to young white males who mimick a certain stereotype. if that stereotype wasn't offensive in itself, there wouldn't be a problem.
    test
  2. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga bitch hoe

Cause some niggas is bitches and some bitches is hoes.
    test
  3. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

this kinda remind me of black people saying obama aint the first black president cause hes half white. only its reverse here.

:(

either way.
    test
  4. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

wait wait wait...I'm using tapatalk so I can't see who you quoted^^ who the fuck is still drinkin 4loko?

I was drinkin that shit all last summer along with some ramen noodles :funny: but forreal, after drinking that shit on the regular, I started puking/shitting liquid like it was normal...even on days off of the shit.

that shit will kill you with a quickness

I do cosign the sentiment of the post tho...I've seen some mixed kids that "look blacker" than me, coming wayy out of pocket to the point I was going to hit em...it's almost like he forgot he was half-black...
    idk, it all depends on who's saying it and the situation. I don't say "cunt" either...or "faggot"(except when I'm playing slingo on my phone and the devil pops out and steals my coins, I call him a "faggot")
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.