Nigga

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by teacozy, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

are you saying all white people are to blame for something a small percentage of them were involved with?
    test
  2. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

look up the definition of 'kind' and reflect how it applies to u in my statement.
    test
  3. paranormalezac

You just need to chill Tradish I owned your logic, then I owned the straw man you tried to put in its place if Eyerate sees me owning someone in an argument he might shoot himself out of disillusion for the future of man kind, for his sake realize your argument has one leg at best and therefore does not belong in my ass kicking contest.
    test
  4. paranormalezac

You are kind of a racist, so was Hitler, where does that put you?
    test
  5. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

i wanted u to pioneer that shit bro

your argument is a common one online, im waitin for someone to put it in motion IRL so i dont dismiss it as trolling
    test
  6. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lmao ur a white man and were talking about a white man saying nigga dont have power, when it was white men who gave it power, to 'own' that logic u'd have to run how the white man didnt give it power or how u urself is not white, 2 things u did not do. in fact u seem lost as fuck.

u think im a racist? I hold zero malice for any race. Im not delusional either.

I apologize for calling u a fat dummy tho. that was cheap.
    test
  7. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

What about the word wigger? I know there is not nearly as much stigma around that word as the other but it seems equally insulting towards black people. It is seemingly meant as an insult to a white person for "acting" or "talking black". So you call him a wigger which is short for white what? EXACTLY. Deeming that a person who acts black should be labeled as such... if u can act a color.
    Just my side-take
    test
  8. paranormalezac

End quote
    test
  9. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

It's interesting that you bring this up. I've called people a wigger on here a few times and I really do kinda re-think it every time, because ultimately even though it means "white person who's trying to act like a black dude" the actual word itself is derived from "******" which isn't a word I'd ever consider using, so I have this internal conflict going on about it because on one hand that's obviously not my intention in using the word (to piggy back a pretty horrible racial epithet) but on the other hand how am I going to tell white dudes not to try to sound like Michael Clarke Duncan?
    test
  10. paranormalezac

further more white isn't even a race, its a skin color if you dont see that fact and why it makes your statement hypocritical and mildly offensive I cant help you.
    test
  11. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Also I'm with Ezac on the "your kind" thing. I feel like sometimes the Aboriginal community over here tries to make white people feel guilty for various crimes that have been committed against them throughout history, but I mean, my family are from Italy, they weren't here for any of that shit. They were making fuckin pasta sauce n shit in Calabria when Aboriginal kids were being torn from their homes and put into white families.
    test
  12. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

this is whats pissing me off about u, white isnt a race? but still know what the term mean dont u? all this technicality shit ur doing comes off as reaching to me.

about what u quote, how are u gonna tell me what im talking about when im the one who said it? you are the one who veered off, im still talking about why u as a white man downplaying the word makes me upset.

ur tryna bring up nationality like it factors in on how ur seen saying that word and u know its bullshit. thats like coming over from jamaica getting called a nigga and saying it don't apply cause u aren't a descendant of the Africans who were slaves.

it was never about nationality ever!!! it was a race clash. what ur talking about applies naught.
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

and heres where i made that point.

so who veered off?
    test
  14. Orangez

Orangez V.I.P. Member

'Don't make Kid Twist come "Nigel please" you!'
    test
  15. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I really don't like the word wigger either. I never use the word other then on here, and its only for argument/discussion purposes (because people know who I'm talking about when the word is used. Though I really do wish there was another word). I agree, its a highly offensive word, the only thing that is more offensive however are "wiggers" themselves.
    test
  16. Drones

Drones Active Member

it's unfortunate, that wigger has the 'er' ending instead of an 'a' ending. I guess it's due to morphological conventions, but it indicates a direct connection to the original racist slur, which, depending on the origin of wigger, which I don't really know, isn't necessarily there. I'm saying wigger could be (and probably is) derived from its modern counterpart, which would (or should) render it pretty harmless. the modern n-bomb is only offensive because of it's direct connection to the word it was derived from, and if wigger doesn't have a direct connection, it shouldn't be that offensive.

it's still an awkward word to use and I avoid it, but whatever. I'm bored at work.
    test
  17. paranormalezac

You did, you clearly will never understand a lot of things and its down right goofy.

This isn't about why you are upset, and if it is in fact about why you are upset about white people saying nigga then well then I plain dont care, nor should I.

Once again its about why you shouldn't be upset, and how putting stigma on words only enables entire races, way to play the "You aren't black you'll never understand card." though its the argument equivalent of someone scratching at the lid of the coffin they were buried alive in, frantic but futile.

So in conclusion Im not being too literally you are being too vague, if you say "X applies to me" because of my skin or heritage (particularly when you dont know my heritage) you are in fact a racist. The enabling power of a sacred word is clear as the sun shines bright, giving the word stigma is a passive aggressive act used subconsciously to remind people a certain ethnicity were once 2nd class citizens, but even if thats okay and wasn't extremely counter productive it should only apply to those still in that struggle, not you typing about the morals of "Whitey saying the N word." from your mothers McMansion...but even that (people living in a ghetto to this day using the word to remind people of their current situation compared to that of there relatives of past) is not okay its merely less ridiculous than what you are doing now.

You are dense...but all racists are and you dont know better so I forgive you and hope that one day you can get over your crippling ignorant views of others based on features they cant help.
    test
  18. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ITT ezac think hes a special kind of white and should get a pass on the N word.

say it all u like but u can neva justify u saying it, period.
    test
  19. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

cursewords is tha lamest concept neway

all about the intention behind a word

wats worse man goin up 2 his cuzzy like wat up nigga

or a man try front on a black man like U HORRIBLE BLACK

ppl who get upset over words r lame as fuk, get upset ova tha reason tha person is sayin it, if they tryin to hurt u wit it then yea
    test
  20. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

like I said I dont care who says it but dont pretend and act all shock when people get offended like u dont know why cause 'its just a word' shut that shit up, u know dam well why.

pretending like people are delusional and have no right to take offense when u say the word, thats whats bullshit.

if u wanna talk about if that warrants violence against u, welll.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.