Nigga you thought we forgot! 23 year old virgin! Eg exposed!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by DocOctopus, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tostitos Vet

Tostitos Vet Stackin' Chips

jennifer lopez? mitch connors?
    test
  2. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

hilarious thread. im not surprised by that shit tho..... lmao @ d-lor's story.

and that whole panada express maple leaf shit killed me lmfao.
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

the shit people talk about me on here is 1) nearly always 100% incorrect and 2) fueled by me on purpose cause i find it funny and dont give a fuck. you are a goober, stfu

-im not 23
    -im not a virgin lol
    -i dont have beef with maple

you were all trolled and i laid it on pretty fucking thick and thats pretty much why all of you are gay fags.
    test
  4. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

this is the internet, facts don't work here. you should know that.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

oh yeah, definitely. fortunately i do not care. tards like etch will say he feels sorry for me lol. why? cause unknown people on screen names and troll accounts talk about me living in a basement and being 25 and shit? LOL ok, poor me. "he brings it on himself" lmao yeah, i have it so rough on these internet strets. ALWAYS BEING MADE FUN OF. ok, reverse all that. I AM THE ABUSER.

YALL. CANT. HURT. ME.

sorry but i can handle 7325732737 idiotic retarded trolls on RM hating me when they dont understand anything, but be well liked among actual people who are actually cool and funny and dreamy like avocado and such. faggots like erikforeman can be well liked by the same 5 troll accounts, that's cool. he can freepost 70 times in a row with <3 HAHAHA w3rd all day, who gives a fuck. at the end of the day i will eat some pad thai and go to sleep happy.

and vokab is right, i power clean like a mothafucka
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

also big lulz @ erik foreman thinking maple was backing him up for me clowning him. no you fucking moron you were made a patsy yet again. better restrategize your friends again bruh!
    test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I have very few friends online, dork. :p
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

hey cool that statement has nothing to do with what i just said. yo i seriously bet if you took an IQ test it would be around 100 or so max.
    test
  9. ErikForeman

I don't have to go all out on you to make you look like the herb you most definitely are; you do it just fine on your own.

It's funny how easily you were exposed as a closet diva, man.. I'd really rethink your future approach on these forums, because you look like a major dork with all that stupid hate you throw in my threads with no fathomable reason other than jealousy. No, not jealousy that I might judge a battle, but that I am being mentioned on the forums you've no-lifed for so many years.

33,000 posts and you're still being clowned.. c'mon EG.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

lmao nobody clowns me

its not called getting clowned when people are dissing nonexistent factors of my life

no dumbass its not jealous god you are a moron

one fact that isn't debated, not even by faggots like you, is that anything i deem retarded i attack it vehemently

i deem you retarded and i deem the shit you discuss retarded, so i make fun of it, like people saying YO LET SOME DUDE FROM RM JUDGE A BATTLE CAUSE HE RIPPED SMACK DVDS YEARS AGO

thats jealousy? no, its me being me, pointing out retardation you fucking herbanite

yo who "clowns" me on here who isn't an anonymous person who has never met me or whos sole purpose is to troll? lol nobody

yo eforeman why is it cool for you to be like "hahah buttface27 says you're a loser" butg when i say "virtually everyone who has met me thinks im a good guy and likes me" im a dork?
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

a closet diva what the fuck does that even mean?

lets not forget you were the kid spamming me with your lyrics despite me never responding to your IM's until i finally told you to fuck off on here then all of a sudden you hate me.

lmao LOOK HOW EASILY YOU WERE EXPOSED
    test
  12. ErikForeman

Because one of the two is a completely desperate attempt at proving to people that they're respected, when the fact that you have to prove it alone shows you're not respected whatsoever. Your cosigns are utter garbage and you get angry that people take it with a grain of salt.

You're on the internet, and you throw out useless opinions like they're fact. Let me shine some light on your situation, Matthew.

buttface27 = EmceeGoddess

You are no different than any other persona, at all. You go against Eyerate constantly, and have had feuds with that dude, and he's contributed more than you ever will.. so I don't want to hear that it's a matter of contribution or respect.

LMAO what kind of twisted logic is this garbage? Think your posts out better, EG, it'd help both of us. You tell me fuck off and all the sudden I hate you.. hahaha what am I supposed to do, embrace you?

Hahaha @ that dweebish comment.
    test
  13. Boom

Boom paradox

[youtube]3ExWsVFJlFo[/youtube]
    test
  14. MCSpecialK

MCSpecialK New Member

test
  15. EmceeGoddess

really? bringing up valid points to a debate that someone else initiated is considered desperate? hey erik, you unintelligent moron, shut the fuck up. when you bring up "respect" or whatever the fuck the term for something i dont give a fuck about is, saying sht like "lmao dog everyone clowns you, you got exposed as a closet diva son!" and im like "oh, ok, well the anonymous people calling me a a virgin are nice but what about the many people who have met me and are respected in the scene who say im a swell guy" its NICE DESPERATION FAG HAHA

you don't want to hear its a matter of contribution or respect? perfect, seeing as how i never hinted at or directly or indirectly brought that up. this is why i cannot have a debate with you. because you are stupid. you are not smart. i am smart. i employ logic when i discuss things. you do not.

cool eyerate has free money to give to grind time to make battles happen. thanks eyerate. wtf was the point of bringing that up for? i dislike eyerate for the same reasons i dislike you. you are both stupid.

i would kill you with a single punch
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

twisted logic? no, it shows how much of a fucking clown you are. you're super cool with me, spam your kiddie lyrics to me on AIM, try and talk to me a bunch despite me ignoring you, and then i tell you to fuck off and its "FUCK THAT GUY" talking tons of shit all the time. it shows how much of a clownshoe you are.

keep up the good work with your rm fame. im super jealous of you for sure.
    test
  17. ErikForeman

Newsflash, Matthew:

"YO LET SOME DUDE FROM RM JUDGE A BATTLE CAUSE HE RIPPED SMACK DVDS YEARS AGO"

Let's employ some logic here, shall we?

What is it you find so offensive about the statement you mockingly quoted above? Is it the fact that someone says I should judge, or the fact that someone says I should judge for a reason that you find unworthy of being chosen?

It's obviously the latter, or you wouldn't even mention it. So basically you're trying to say I shouldn't be held in any form of regard because of the YouTube I had.. what is another word for showing someone regard?

re·spect   [ri-spekt]
    –verb (used with object)
    to show regard or consideration for: to respect someone's rights.

You're questioning the respect, or regard people have for me from years ago with my YouTube, therefore it is a matter of respect. I'm not even speaking indirectly, because you're directly questioning the respect people might have of me in order to suggest me for a judging role.

You're not that good at debating, Matthew, and I am much smarter than you.
    test
  18. MCSpecialK

MCSpecialK New Member

test
  19. Cajun Sparkle

Cajun Sparkle Add me as a friend!

shit just got virtual.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

I'm in 3D, bro!
    test