Nick Gage robbed a bank

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by ChiefsFan5840, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

No I'm not. That's slander.
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

It's not slander when its true :)
    test
  3. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Memento, are you serious? Nick Gage is a fucking legend in CZW. How can you not know what CZW is? I think it's complete garbage and don't watch it, but I most definitely know who Nick Gage is. The fact you're posting in a wrestling forum and don't know should make you evaluate the purpose of your existence.
    test
  4. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

God some people are just fucking stupid.
    test
  5. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

First part of this statement is false.
    test
  6. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

BTW I don't see it anywhere in this thread but Nick did turn himself in a bit after New Years. He came out with $3,000 and went straight to AC and blew it all.

Sonjay Dutt is selling some sort of "free nick gage" shirts and all proceeds are going to Nick. I feel really bad for him and hope he gets out of this okay, but because I'm not a CZW guy I don't feel the need to donate. I've already supported Indy's over the last year to the tune of 10-15k and don't really want to support CZW wrestlers when I'm not a fan.

The only thing I worry about is the actual CZW fans not helping out here, that would piss me off really bad. The wrestling community needs to come together at times like this.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

How can you feel bad for someone that robs a bank? he deserved it if he's stupid enough to do that, if you think dude is famous your on something, he has to rob a bank for a measly 3k yep.. dudes famous..

I don't give a fuck about nick cage TBH, so fuck your fans need to stick together bullshit .. and he's not famous, just because he got a lil shine in CZW doesn't mean shit... its not like the big wrestling companies even know about the dude
    test
  8. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

No I never said that he's 'famous'. I don't think the Miz is famous either. I do know that a very large percentage of wrestling fans know who he is. My roommate (who actually passed away 2 days ago, lol) was just one example, he knew who Nick Gage was and didn't know who the Miz was. He wasn't the only one who knew NG and not the Miz. If you're talking wrestling fans only, then yes Nick Gage is famous in that sample of people.

And bullshit CZW fans don't need to come together, if they want their dude back they gotta put their money and minds together to get him back.
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

He Was Thinking You Was Talking About Nicolous Cage, A Typical Wrestling Fan Wouldn't Even Know Who That Dude Is, And Miz Is Famous, Which Is Why They Don't Want To Drop The Title Off Him Anytime Soon, What Other Champion You Know That Got Media Attention When He Won It? To Say Nick Cage Is More Famous Than The Miz Is Absurd Anyways
    test
  10. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

No, the person I was taking about knows who Nick Gage is. I didn't ask him "Do you know who Nick Gage is?" I just know that he does, he's flown across the country for CZW shows before.

I also didn't ask him that day "Do you know who the Miz is?" I knew he didn't know who he was because few weeks ago when I told him the Miz won the WWE title he said "Who the fuck is that?" And I briefly explained, and he said he had no idea. So I guess you could say he 'knows' who the Miz is now, but he didn't at the time and probably couldn't pick him out of a police lineup.

So please give up on the Nic Cage shit.

And to be honest, I didn't even know who Nic Cage was before you guys mentioned him. That's because I don't watch movies. Everyone in the world isn't the same as this fucking Memento loser.
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

No You Give Up On The Nic Cage Shit Because He Is Not Popular And Never Will Be, He's Not Even Popular Enough To Carry The Miz's Luggage
    test
  12. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

jesus fuck

i don't know what would be more pathetic, making something like that up to sound impressive on the internet or actually doing it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

lol!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  15. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Well, I lived in Lincoln NE for the entire 2010 year and I went to a total of 15 ROH shows and a couple other indy shows. If you really want someone more 'respected' from the battle rap community to confirm I did this I can, but I really could care less. And I guess I was wrong, because it's probably nowhere near that high and that was just the number I came up with when I thought about it for a split second but every time I went for a weekend it included airfare/hotels which the Indy companies didn't get any of anyways. But my point was I support the indy's and CZW fans need to support their boy or they're bitches.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I've been waiting to hear your entire life story my entire life.

Don't start from 2010, I want to hear every bit of it. Start off by telling me what your parents did for a living. I love biographies.

Tell me about the profound impact this had on you, as a boy of your age.

Yes, the battle rap community is where all great stories get proper fact checking from. If only James Frey's publishers had relied on Dirtbag Dan as a witness to his story, Oprah Winfrey would have never publicly lambasted him in front of millions of television viewers.

You should have went to Dirtbag Dan before you had posted it. You wouldn't have to correct yourself like this. BTW, what kind of binding do you plan on using?

Man, I hope you don't start selling copies of this book before the Nick Gage story plays out so you can include it.
    test
  17. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Memento you're not very intelligent are you?
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Holy shit it took you 3 seconds to reply.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Glad you understood that the reason it was slander was because it's untrue, so well in fact that you can now see that it is not slander when it is true.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Jack Lancashire Redheart is a nemesis of the Lonely Island Pow-Wow Dance and Marching Band Team.

I know what CZW is. But I'm viewing CZW in the proper context that you meant to speak about it, and thus the question inevitably takes precedence: What the fuck is CZW?

To answer your question though, how can I not know what CZW is? I can... not pay any attention to wrestling whatsoever. I can merely watch WWE and not know what TNA, ROH, or any American indy wrestling promotion is. There's many ways that I can know nothing about CZW including what the fuck it is, and not limited to who the fuck Nick Gage is.

So what? Why the fuck should I care about some garbage death match wrestler? And why should I know who the fuck he is? And why should I know about some garbage death match wrestling promotion, and what the fuck it is?

Really? OK. That sounds like the is-ought problem, that you haven't addressed there but OK. I evaluate that the purpose of my life's existence has nothing to do with CZW or Nick Gage. The fact that you are so fucking focused on somebody not knowing either who the fuck Nick Gage is or what the fuck CZW is while at the same time admitting that it's garbage and you don't even watch it... I think maybe by your logic you should evaluate the choice of whether or not it would be doing a favor for everyone if you shot yourself in the fucking head or not.

Of course, I would not even care to say such a thing if you had not first clearly intended to push me to evaluate the purpose of my existence - which I find to be an obvious attempt insult my being alive at all. That is bullshit, and since you seem to be in a state of distress I suppose you should not worry about the purpose of my life but simply chill the fuck out. People care for people, regardless of all the bullshit in life dude. Relax. Some people just go and off themselves sometimes. Which is why I find it so fucking insensitive of you to suggest to me that I evaluate the purpose of my life on the grounds of something so insignificant. If I was suicidal, you might have convinced me to kill myself. I truly would not have the same for you.

How did your friend die, may I ask? And sorry for your loss.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.